MFGG Forums
Killing Game Signups The First - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: The Dungeon (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: The Vault (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Killing Game Signups The First (/showthread.php?tid=100)

Pages: 1 2

Killing Game Signups The First - Dimentio - 11-28-2017

Ah ha ha ha, I bet you foolish gamers thought you'd seen the last of me when you defeated my L-Power so long ago, but I have been biding my time until I had the strength to exact my revenge!

I have created a world for you where you will be fitted into familiar roles, but ah ha! There's a catch! You see, this world is like a stage where you will kill each other for my amusement and the only way out is to crawl over the corpses of your friends... a lonely survivor. Everyone knows a good comedy needs a little tragedy, so get ready to dance my little puppets! For now, Ciao!

Pedigree here, the below introduction and rules (click the spoiler) are credited to Fun with Despair on Minus World. The Killing Games there inspired this one.
If you'd like to join in, the buy-in is going to be 5 coins with the pool going to the last man or woman standing. There are only going to be 10 slots and the Special Roles are going to be distributed randomly as soon as all of them are filled. Expect playtime to be around 10-15 days. To sign up, simply reply with "me" in this thread and then donate 5 coins to @Dimentio.

This would probably start on Wednesday, December 13th but that's just an estimate. I will need a subforum made with Dimentio having mod powers in it around that time, but nothing too crazy.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing how this goes!

The Players
@Blastermaster
@Evil Yoshi Toes
@KirbyLover2048
@littlelum
@"Mr. Saltman"
@"Nagito Komaeda"
@"SF: The Dark Warrior"
@StirlADrei
@UltLuigi
@VinnyVideo
@Willsaber
@Yoshin

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - Pedigree - 11-28-2017

I should mention that we will probably break for the holidays, so don't let that be a concern.

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - Willsaber - 11-28-2017

me

Apparently "me" is too short for this website to let me post it alone. :/

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - littlelum - 11-28-2017

I'm in!

Count me in!

Count me in!

Count me in!

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - Yoshin - 11-28-2017

let the hunting game begin!(signing up)

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - Pedigree - 11-28-2017

Fun with Despair is currently busy but will sign up later, so one spot reserved for him. If he cancels his signup, I'll make the slot available immediately.

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - VinnyVideo - 11-28-2017

Count me in!

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - Saltman - 11-28-2017

I'll join too

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - Dimentio - 11-28-2017

(11-28-2017, 07:49 PM)Mr. Saltman Wrote: I'll join too

Silly gamer, don't forget to pay in by donating 5 coins. Ciao!

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - Fun With Despair - 11-28-2017

[Image: FFzXwW9.png?1]

So these are the lengths that people will go to to spread their despair... Even enticing people on a children's forum into playing their twisted games. 

[Image: 28RK5pj.png?1]

Turning these beacons of hope into your playthings... Disgusting! To think that even an agent of despair would go so far. I'm joining this game of yours myself, and I'll show you the power of hope!

[Image: jnkhrOi.png?1]

Don't worry, everyone! We'll all make it through this together, because that's what hope is!

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - Shadow Administrator Drei - 11-28-2017

I must honour the Kira Game roots . . . I am signing up!

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - Pedigree - 11-29-2017

3 slots remain, and then I'll get roles out and make the discord as well as other stuff leading up to the game's start on December 13th.

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 11-29-2017

ok Wink

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - Dimentio - 11-30-2017

(11-29-2017, 07:51 PM)Blastermaster Wrote: ok Wink
Oh, my dear gamer, you think that letter you sent me was cute? Your witness accounts are gonna be filled with clowns. That I can promise you.

Two slots remain unfilled, I wonder who will claim them. For now, ciao!

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - Pedigree - 11-30-2017

Worth noting that I bumped up the Coin pool to 90! That means with two other people paying their fee, 100 coins will go to the survivor of this whole thing!

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - SonicKade2048 - 11-30-2017

I guess I'll join. I don't see anything else to do with my time on the forums, so something like this can keep me occupied.

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - The Dark Warrior - 11-30-2017

Ill make an attempt...no... will do. (sign me up)

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - Yoshin - 11-30-2017

and with that, Operation Freyja can officially begin! It's just within grasp!

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - Dimentio - 12-01-2017

Signups are closed and roles have been sent out via private message. If you have questions, PM me. For now, ciao!

I have taken the liberty of setting up The Killing Dimention, which is a discord server where casual discussion can happen and the place where ghosts can interact with each other after they die. https://discord.gg/Td2vG6A to join.

@Blastermaster
@KirbyLover2048
@littlelum
@"Mr. Saltman"
@"Nagito Komaeda"
@"SF: The Dark Warrior"
@StirlADrei
@VinnyVideo
@Willsaber
@Yoshin

RE: Killing Game Signups The First - Evil Yoshi Toes - 12-01-2017

hi, i was told i could sign up late and that ultluigi would also be able to join now. I donated the 5 coins Smile

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.