MFGG Forums
Main Site Default Theme has a New Look - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: The Dungeon (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: The Vault (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Main Site Default Theme has a New Look (/showthread.php?tid=1000)

Main Site Default Theme has a New Look - Pedigree - 06-04-2018

Note: Things may look weird if you don't empty your browser cache! So do that first! Check the skin out for yourself at mfgg.net

[Image: 2Tni35s.png]

Thanks to @Kritter for putting this together. The Mario in the logo made by Mit.

RE: Main Site Default Theme has a New Look - ~CaMtEnDo~ - 06-04-2018

Mit made that Mario.

RE: Main Site Default Theme has a New Look - Pedigree - 06-04-2018

Yes credit to @mit as well.

RE: Main Site Default Theme has a New Look - GamerInGeorgia - 06-04-2018

Looks great! Thanks a lot @Kritter and @mit!

RE: Main Site Default Theme has a New Look - Q-Nova - 06-04-2018

Whoa! I just came into the main site to see how everything's doing, and I was so shocked to see how it looked now! It was so unexpected to me! Huh? Nice job, guys! Now it doesn't look so outdated, as we wait for lumaSMS to launch someday. Anyway, has there been any plans to update the wiki to use a skin like this as well?

RE: Main Site Default Theme has a New Look - Kritter - 06-04-2018

Yeah it's still a work in progress though so if you see any issues let me know. I've got to improve the CSS on a few pages to make sure things look nicer and there are some issues with tiling on a few of the graphics here and there.

Also apparently issues with quoting someone's post, no idea why that'd be happening though.

RE: Main Site Default Theme has a New Look - Kaguya Houraisan - 06-04-2018

Looks pretty rad! I've only had the issue that staff icons didn't show in Updates section, but it's no biggie.

Also, while I did notice the staff section was updated, I still see Dustin as a moderator instead of an admin. I suppose another slight update wouldn't hurt at this point.

RE: Main Site Default Theme has a New Look - Evil Yoshi Toes - 06-05-2018

Yeah the broken staff icons (actually I think it might just be Dustin's?) on the updates hurt the presentation a bit, but otherwise it's looking great. The new look is definitely heading in the right direction. Switching from forums to main site is no longer as jarring.

RE: Main Site Default Theme has a New Look - Mario - 06-05-2018

A huge improvement, it's great

RE: Main Site Default Theme has a New Look - littlelum - 06-05-2018

When reading a review for a game, I noticed that the sections aren't separated so it looks like one giant section.

RE: Main Site Default Theme has a New Look - VinnyVideo - 06-05-2018

Good stuff. Big thanks to @Kritter for tackling the CSS.

@Evil Yoshi Toes The "disappearing staff icons" problem has been around for a few weeks. For some reason, certain QC staffers (usually Dustin) have their icons deleted from their profiles, and I keep having to add them back. I'm still trying to figure out how that's happening.

@Kaguya Houraisan Yeah, a few staff roles might still be out of date. The update briefly overwrote the entire staff page with a version from 2016, but I quickly restored the modern version.

Also, some newer affiliates have disappeared, and I don't have a backup of those.

RE: Main Site Default Theme has a New Look - Gato - 06-05-2018

Glory to MFGG!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.