MFGG Forums
Nintendo E3 Direct - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Nintendo E3 Direct (/showthread.php?tid=1054)

Nintendo E3 Direct - chaoxys - 06-12-2018

The E3 Direct begins in just over a couple hours (12pm EST, 9am PDT). Anyone wanting to watch it can catch it here.

RE: Nintendo E3 Direct - Evil Yoshi Toes - 06-12-2018

Thank you for the link. I might actually be able to watch it live this year, which is exciting. I'm excited to see the new Smash Bros.

RE: Nintendo E3 Direct - Pedigree - 06-12-2018

twitch.tv/nintendo is probably going to be the best available stream option.

Just finished watching it and Smash looks amazing but that's pretty much it. No new Animal Crossing or Mario Odyssey DLC. Not even a little teaser for Metroid Prime. I don't think enough of Mario Party was shown for me to know how to feel but something about it was giving me a 3DS Mario Party feeling which is not good. I don't follow Pokemon at all but I'm not sure much was shown of Pokemon that we haven't already seen.

I was hoping Nintendo would blow it out of the park but, while I think they did better because of Smash, I was pretty let down by the overall presentation. I'm going to remain optimistic and hope that we get some good game announcements sometime this year after E3.

RE: Nintendo E3 Direct - Cruise Elroy - 06-12-2018

The best word I could use to describe it is "underwhelming." Yeah, getting more details about Smash was great, and it was cool to see that Mario Party will (hopefully) be returning to its roots...but that's it. I'm not a Metroid fan, but even I was pretty let down by the fact that Prime 4 wasn't even mentioned. Nintendo really needed more than just Smash and Mario Party this year.

I'm hesitant to say they "won" E3 this year, but hey, at least they showed more about their own games than the other companies did at their own conferences.

RE: Nintendo E3 Direct - chaoxys - 06-12-2018

Honestly, they have so many other games we know they are working on, but it seems like Mario Party, Pokemon, and SSB were the ones they really touched on. I kinda feel like they may show more in the coming days, like they wanted today to be more so about Smash, but who knows.

RE: Nintendo E3 Direct - Kritter - 06-12-2018

Total garbage. Sure smash is fine, and yay Ridley? Mario Party is going back to a proper board and buying stars and that great too, but where was the big guns? Metroid? Yoshi? A new IP worth looking at? Bayonetta even? 

Underwhelming can probably describe this E3 overall, Nintendo was just the final straw.

Wow I completely forgot about Yoshi. It’s been so long since we have seen that game it’d have been nice to at least see that it is still being worked on.

RE: Nintendo E3 Direct - Pedigree - 06-12-2018

Forget about Yoshi, where's this Pikmin 4 that Miyamoto claims to have been working on all these years?

RE: Nintendo E3 Direct - Syaxamaphone - 06-13-2018

You guys forget Nintendo doesn't really take E3 very seriously. It's just another direct for them. They didn't even bother waiting to reveal pokemon. I'm sure there will be more news in a couple month.

I was surprised to find myself gettin hyped for Fallout 76. I guess I'll never learn.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.