MFGG Forums
I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (/showthread.php?tid=1076)

Pages: 1 2 3

I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 06-17-2018

I like Monkey ball better

The only good sonic game is sonic 2

Sonic the hedgehog makes bubsy look like Plants Vs Zombies 2

RE: I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Snessy the duck - 06-17-2018

What do you think about Sonic Mania then?

RE: I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 06-17-2018

(06-17-2018, 05:53 AM)Snessy the duck Wrote: What do you think about Sonic Mania then?
Its awful 4/10

RE: I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Pedigree - 06-17-2018

Why do you hate Sonic the Hedgehog?

Hate is a pretty strong word.

RE: I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Mario - 06-17-2018

Yeah I never got too into the classic games. I like the Adventure games, Heroes and even Shadow the Hedgehog though. I genuinely think Mania is a great game too.

RE: I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Syaxamaphone - 06-17-2018

I'm going to personally give a swirly to everyone who talks trash about my boy Sonic.

RE: I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Mario - 06-17-2018

(06-17-2018, 01:42 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: I'm going to personally give a swirly to everyone who talks trash about my boy Sonic.

Honestly he sucks, I only hang out with him because he has cool friends.

RE: I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Evil Yoshi Toes - 06-17-2018

I don't like him either but I've never played any of his games besides the werewolf one so I can't fairly say that I dislike his games.

RE: I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Pedigree - 06-17-2018

(06-17-2018, 03:12 PM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: I don't like him either but I've never played any of his games besides the werewolf one so I can't fairly say that I dislike his games.

Please give Sonic Mania a shot at least.

Highly recommended.

RE: I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - DustinVG - 06-17-2018

Picture of Slug101, moments before posting this thread:
[Image: latest?cb=20120712021323]

RE: I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 06-18-2018

(06-17-2018, 05:24 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 03:12 PM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: I don't like him either but I've never played any of his games besides the werewolf one so I can't fairly say that I dislike his games.

Please give Sonic Mania a shot at least.

Highly recommended.
I said sonic mania is awful 4/10

(06-17-2018, 09:52 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Why do you hate Sonic the Hedgehog?

Hate is a pretty strong word.
I think the sonic games are bad i played monkey ball i loved it

RE: I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Pedigree - 06-18-2018

I wasn't recommending Mania to you.

Why do you think they're bad and why are you comparing Super Monkey Ball to it? That's like a completely different style of game.

I just think you're junk posting, you never explain what you hate about Sonic and just shout it to shout it.

RE: I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - HylianDev - 06-18-2018

Sonic 2 being the only good one is an opinion I (somewhat ironically) share.

The Adventure games look dreadful to me, and the other 3D ones seem mediocre at best.

Generations' 3D segments were almost like cutscenes in-between the good 2D parts.

Mania looks golden though.

RE: I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 06-18-2018

(06-18-2018, 06:14 AM)Pedigree Wrote: I wasn't recommending Mania to you.

Why do you think they're bad and why are you comparing Super Monkey Ball to it? That's like a completely different style of game.

I just think you're junk posting, you never explain what you hate about Sonic and just shout it to shout it.
The sonic games are BOOORRRRINGGGG and serious, Mario is at least colourful happy and nothing is serious here, And for Monkey ball Its made by SEGA, Monkey ball is the best Sega franchise  Monkey ball is at least fun, Sigh i just hate sonic

(06-18-2018, 11:30 AM)HylianDev Wrote: Sonic 2 being the only good one is an opinion I (somewhat ironically) share.

The Adventure games look dreadful to me, and the other 3D ones seem mediocre at best.

Generations' 3D segments were almost like cutscenes in-between the good 2D parts.

i played Sonic adventure and it was AWFUL, i thought sonic mania was going to be good but i played the game and it's terrible

RE: I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - YoshisIsland3 - 06-18-2018

(06-18-2018, 11:38 PM)Slug101 Wrote:

The sonic games are BOOORRRRINGGGG and serious, Mario is at least colourful happy and nothing is serious here, And for Monkey ball Its made by SEGA, Monkey ball is the best Sega franchise  Monkey ball is at least fun, Sigh i just hate sonic

(06-18-2018, 11:30 AM)HylianDev Wrote: Sonic 2 being the only good one is an opinion I (somewhat ironically) share.

i played Sonic adventure and it was AWFUL, i thought sonic mania was going to be good but i played the game and it's terrible
But Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 were the golden gems of the series, you could play through every moment with fast speed and great glitching, the DX port is trash though, and maybe that's the one that you played.

About that statement of the games, being boring, Sonic Spinball and Labyrinth are two examples of boring Sonic games, gone wrong.

Sonic isn't always serious and Mario is serious sometimes too, you just oversee it through the colorful gameplay, beyond it is a serious dark story with elements hidden behind a joyful wall of blocks, hills and enemies.

Sonic Mania is great, dunno what you are talking about, a 10 out of 10, it has graphics that could even break 4k monitors, and gameplay that is fun and enjoyable.

RE: I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 06-19-2018

(06-18-2018, 11:57 PM)YoshisIsland3 Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 11:38 PM)Slug101 Wrote:

But Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 were the golden gems of the series, you could play through every moment with fast speed and great glitching, the DX port is trash though, and maybe that's the one that you played.

About that statement of the games, being boring, Sonic Spinball and Labyrinth are two examples of boring Sonic games, gone wrong.

Sonic isn't always serious and Mario is serious sometimes too, you just oversee it through the colorful gameplay, beyond it is a serious dark story with elements hidden behind a joyful wall of blocks, hills and enemies.

Sonic Mania is great, dunno what you are talking about, a 10 out of 10, it has graphics that could even break 4k monitors, and gameplay that is fun and enjoyable.
Mario was NEVER serious and the story in the sonic games are BOOOORRRRRINNNGGG, Sonic mania was pretty bad in my opinion, you don't know what opinions are

RE: I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - SonicZetrex - 06-19-2018

Guess you're not a fan of any serious games, aren't ya?

(06-19-2018, 05:32 AM)SonicZetrex Wrote: Guess you're not a fan of any serious games, aren't ya?
yes

RE: I HATE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - Pedigree - 06-19-2018

Sonic games? Serious?

Perhaps you're referring to the tone of Sonic Adventure games and Sonic Forces, but they are the minority as far as Sonic games go.

Boring? IDK, SEGA frequently takes more risks with changing up the gameplay than Nintendo does with Mario so I'm not real sure how a constantly changing gameplay style where the goal is to go fast bores you more than slow-paced Mario does.

Quote:you don't know what opinions are
Don't be rude.

Opinions can be discussed and debated. For instance, I again ask you to elaborate why Sonic Mania is awful, bad, etc.

(06-19-2018, 09:36 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Sonic games? Serious?

Perhaps you're referring to the tone of Sonic Adventure games and Sonic Forces, but they are the minority as far as Sonic games go.

Boring? IDK, SEGA frequently takes more risks with changing up the gameplay than Nintendo does with Mario so I'm not real sure how a constantly changing gameplay style where the goal is to go fast bores you more than slow-paced Mario does.

Quote:you don't know what opinions are
Don't be rude.

Opinions can be discussed and debated. For instance, I again ask you to elaborate why Sonic Mania is awful, bad, etc.
I think going fast in sonic is broken at least mario has you exploring the levels

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.