MFGG Forums
What's the worst movie ever? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: What's the worst movie ever? (/showthread.php?tid=1084)

Pages: 1 2 3

What's the worst movie ever? - Honey Saucer Gengar - 06-18-2018

What is it?

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - GamerInGeorgia - 06-18-2018

The Last Airbender (the live action one)

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 06-18-2018

The Titanic animated movie.

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Syaxamaphone - 06-18-2018

When I was like 7, made a home movie about my pet fish. Honestly it was p terrible. Definitely a contender for worst movie imo.

It will forever be a blemish on my professional career

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 06-18-2018

Dairy of a wimpy kid The long haul

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - TheOrangeToad - 06-19-2018

Food Fight

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Pedigree - 06-19-2018

I can't believe you all got it wrong.

Dragonball Evolutions, made by people who don't understand the source material and whitewashed the whole thing. Everything about it sucks from its action to its writing even if you ignored that it's supposed to be a Dragonball movie...

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - littlelum - 06-19-2018

Jack and the cookoo clock heart

(or maybe Disney's "Black Hole")

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Honey Saucer Gengar - 06-19-2018

(06-19-2018, 01:47 PM)littlelum Wrote: Jack and the cookoo clock heart

(or maybe Disney's "Black Hole")

you misspelled Cuckoo as Cookoo

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Nutshell - 06-19-2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYjaFBE7NQI

A year ago some weird TV channel streamed this, probably the worst adaptation of Noah's ark

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Yrr - 06-20-2018

(06-19-2018, 10:35 AM)Pedigree Wrote: I can't believe you all got it wrong.

Dragonball Evolutions, made by people who don't understand the source material and whitewashed the whole thing. Everything about it sucks from its action to its writing even if you ignored that it's supposed to be a Dragonball movie...

so same deal as last airbender

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Briraka - 06-20-2018

[Image: 220px-Godzilla_%281998_Movie_Poster%29.jpg]

ew.

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 06-20-2018

(06-20-2018, 10:42 AM)Briraka Wrote: [Image: 220px-Godzilla_%281998_Movie_Poster%29.jpg]

ew.

I used to watch that movie all the time when I was a little kid because it was the only Godzilla movie we owned and my brother loved Godzilla. I agree it is terrible though. I've always preferred the Japanese Godzilla films which my parents would rent from Blockbuster for my brother.

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Pedigree - 06-20-2018

(06-20-2018, 06:11 AM)Yrr Wrote:
(06-19-2018, 10:35 AM)Pedigree Wrote: I can't believe you all got it wrong.

so same deal as last airbender

Is it really whitewashing when Avatar: The Last Airbender was produced by the west?

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Briraka - 06-20-2018

(06-20-2018, 01:10 PM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: I used to watch that movie all the time when I was a little kid because it was the only Godzilla movie we owned and my brother loved Godzilla. I agree it is terrible though. I've always preferred the Japanese Godzilla films which my parents would rent from Blockbuster for my brother.

yeah, ironically enough the '98 zilla was my first one when i was 5. then i remember my mom renting king kong vs. godzilla and being surprised when i got my first glimpse at the actual japanese godzilla. ever since then, i was hooked and we rented more installments until we moved back to my grandmother's place where we had to start finding and buying them.

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Yrr - 06-20-2018

(06-20-2018, 01:23 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Is it really whitewashing when Avatar: The Last Airbender was produced by the west?

none of the characters in the show are white-coded, theyre all based on asian/inuit cultures

in the movie all the main characters at least get replaced by white people

also the fire nation becomes indian for some reason?

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Pedigree - 06-20-2018

fair enough

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Mariotroid - 06-20-2018

Batman vs Superman is up there. Worse than Batman and Robin in my opinion. Why? Cause it destroyed what could've been a great movie cause of a great reference. They tried to bring some elements from Batman: the Dark Knight Returns. Particularly the fight between Batman and Superman. But I feel it missed out on a lot of what made the graphic novel great. Like the buildup and character development of Batman.

(Ok maybe I'm just a disappointed fan)

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - DustinVG - 06-23-2018

Worst one I've personally seen is Jack and Jill by Adam Sandler.

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 06-24-2018

(06-23-2018, 05:02 PM)Dustinvgmaster Wrote: Worst one I've personally seen is Jack and Jill by Adam Sandler.
Adam Sandler starred in such TERRIBLE movies, The only good role he had Was Hotel Transylvania

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.