MFGG Forums
Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? (/showthread.php?tid=111)

Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - zelma - 11-28-2017

I personally believe the internet is making us all ADHD; I've definitely crapposted right here on this very board while using the potty but I wanna make sure i'm not alone.

RE: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - Pedigree - 11-28-2017

But what if you're a girl who browses your phone while you do the #2? Why is "I'm a girl" a third option?

RE: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - DustinVG - 11-28-2017

Nope

RE: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - Yoshin - 11-28-2017

silly sp us girls dont go #2

RE: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - Cruise Elroy - 11-28-2017

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

RE: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - DustinVG - 11-28-2017

(11-28-2017, 09:44 PM)Yoshin Wrote: silly sp us girls dont go #2

If somebody is trans, do they retroactively lose the ability to poop?

RE: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - Yoshin - 11-28-2017

(11-28-2017, 09:49 PM)Dustinvgmaster Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 09:44 PM)Yoshin Wrote: silly sp us girls dont go #2

If somebody is trans, do they retroactively lose the ability to poop?

Am trans can confirm this indeed happens

RE: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - Pedigree - 11-28-2017

Huh?

RE: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - HylianDev - 11-28-2017

Wink

RE: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - LilHotdog - 11-29-2017

I do it most of the time, I end up using it to make the time go quicker.

Most of the time, using phone is an pretty useful tool for skipping time.

RE: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - Friendly Dictator - 11-29-2017

who takes long enough to launch out a log to need to do stuff while doing the poo

just get it out quickly geez

RE: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - Hyper - 11-29-2017

Guilty as charged. I still have a lot of bad habits to break.

RE: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - Supah-Luigi - 12-01-2017

I don't when it's quick, but I might give it a quick check or two if I had the foresight to bring it with me for a longer stay.

RE: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - PAC-BANZAI - 12-01-2017

Weirdo

RE: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 12-01-2017

dont get poopies on your phone

RE: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - darkblueyoshi - 12-02-2017

No, just no. No, no, no!  Disagree

RE: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - Xander - 12-02-2017

Not usually.

Fun fact, in Canada, no one calls them restrooms. We call them bathrooms or washrooms. Wink

RE: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - Willsaber - 12-03-2017

Yeah, sometimes. I sit on the toilet a lot when I want to stop sitting in my computer chair.

RE: Do you browse your phone while you're using the restroom and going number 2? - Retriever II - 12-05-2017

It's the perfect time to clear all the crap pokemon off my phone

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.