MFGG Forums
Happy Birthday to Me - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Happy Birthday to Me (/showthread.php?tid=1111)

Happy Birthday to Me - Shadow Administrator Drei - 06-26-2018

I decree MFGG unsalvageable. Please delete the forums, site, discord, archives, and wiki. Mario fans and games alike are not worth the effort the Shadow Administration has put in to keep it alive with an influx of new members. It has come to my attention that [REDACTED]. Due to increased negativity outputs, the forum has attracted some nasty spirits that we cannot contain. For the uninitiated, the Shadow Administration has been on an intense search for ████████ and the properties of this realm that has attracted it. We've deemed that intense negative emotions and feedback due to ignorance is the equivalent of food to ████████. A misdirection led the Shadow Administration to Minus World, but only residual negativity could be found there. With this established, and the total positive attitudes increased, we looked for any alternatives. Kira Game Forum, while generating negativity, was too small in all regards to be the source. Unbeknownst to us, the vile █████ had come to a position of [REDACTED] along with ██ ████. We learned that those two had learned how to shelter their residence from negativity detection from the outside, but luckily we had sent an expidition force of ████████ and ██████ to infiltrate. We've spent the last year attempting to restore proper and intellectual capabilities, but the powers of ████████ prove to have corrupted this region of the Internet too far for anything except surgical removal of all infected elements. Due to the size decrease and assumed vestigial state of many elements, we started towards this goal. The Shadow Administration had done this before, but we'd never come across something so deceptive. With the truth revealed by the infiltrators, we now know the full story and how important every gear and cog in the machine is. Neutralization has to be done through absolute destruction. I am leaking this information for the safety of those who believe they themselves are untainted or wish to undergo positivity training from the Shadow Administration. All others will be unable to recover this portion of their life. 

Please understand, that this is necessary.

RE: Happy Birthday to Me - Yrr - 06-26-2018

this is a lot of effort for a site for children

RE: Happy Birthday to Me - VinnyVideo - 06-26-2018

Whoops! You're posting this in the wrong forum. I'm not a staff member on Minus World, though, so I can't move it to its proper home.

RE: Happy Birthday to Me - Mario - 06-26-2018

Happy birthday stir. Shame your birthday is considered spam on mfgg

RE: Happy Birthday to Me - Pedigree - 06-26-2018

Happy Birthday!

RE: Happy Birthday to Me - Syaxamaphone - 06-26-2018

Happy Birthday goth girl str

RE: Happy Birthday to Me - HylianDev - 06-26-2018

Turn off adblock to see classified information

RE: Happy Birthday to Me - Kritter - 06-26-2018

I wanted to come up with a quote about shadows and light and so on based on your intense waffling but I got bored thinking about it.

Happy Days.

RE: Happy Birthday to Me - SonicZetrex - 06-26-2018

Hapy  le Birthdey! 

wait, i didn't speel it right.

RE: Happy Birthday to Me - Shadow Administrator Drei - 06-26-2018

Thanks everyone. I'm 24 and starting to feel old.

RE: Happy Birthday to Me - VinnyVideo - 06-26-2018

I was thoroughly confused by that original post. But since it really is your birthday, happy birthday to you!

RE: Happy Birthday to Me - Evil Yoshi Toes - 06-26-2018

Happy Birthday

RE: Happy Birthday to Me - YoshisIsland3 - 06-27-2018

Happy birthday.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.