MFGG Forums
Mod - Super Stalin Bros (HELP WANTED) - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Developer Discussion (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Mod - Super Stalin Bros (HELP WANTED) (/showthread.php?tid=1114)

Mod - Super Stalin Bros (HELP WANTED) - Arima - 06-27-2018

[Image: StalinMario.jpg]

One of the biggest and oldest memes on the internet is to compare Mario with Stalin, or say that Mario is secretly a Communist.
There's been a lot of artwork and discussion over this topic for many, many years... but for some reason, the whole world has yet to see any actual games with Stalin taking Mario's place.

WHY???

It remains a wonder beyond anyone's understanding as to why no one has ever thought about making a Mario game with Stalin in it or even having the necessary commitment to deliver on such a promise.
But I can safely say with confidence that a graphics mod of SMAS-SMB1 featuring Stalin is within the realm of possibility and something that I would like to work on as soon as I can get help from someone who can design the sprites.

[Image: SNESSMASXSuperStalin.png]

RE: Mod - Super Stalin Bros (HELP WANTED) - SonicKade2048 - 06-27-2018

I'm up for it. I've got a couple side projects on-hand that I'd like to get done, but I can a bigger project to my list if you're interested in having me as a helper. I can't guarantee a certain date of when I'll have them done by, though.

RE: Mod - Super Stalin Bros (HELP WANTED) - Arima - 06-27-2018

(06-27-2018, 11:40 AM)KirbyLover2048 Wrote: I'm up for it. I've got a couple side projects on-hand that I'd like to get done, but I can a bigger project to my list if you're interested in having me as a helper. I can't guarantee a certain date of when I'll have them done by, though.

Okay.
I'll try to send you an E-Mail as soon as I can.
You do have a valid E-Mail address, right?

RE: Mod - Super Stalin Bros (HELP WANTED) - SonicKade2048 - 06-28-2018

Why not just send me a private message? You don't need to know my email. Or you could just say it here.

RE: Mod - Super Stalin Bros (HELP WANTED) - Arima - 07-06-2018

(06-28-2018, 08:07 AM)KirbyLover2048 Wrote: Why not just send me a private message? You don't need to know my email. Or you could just say it here.

If I said it here, that would only serve to ruin the surprise and confidentiality.

RE: Mod - Super Stalin Bros (HELP WANTED) - Clobbah - 07-06-2018

(06-27-2018, 06:38 AM)Arima Wrote: [Image: StalinMario.jpg]

One of the biggest and oldest memes on the internet is to compare Mario with Stalin, or say that Mario is secretly a Communist.
There's been a lot of artwork and discussion over this topic for many, many years... but for some reason, the whole world has yet to see any actual games with Stalin taking Mario's place.

WHY???

It remains a wonder beyond anyone's understanding as to why no one has ever thought about making a Mario game with Stalin in it or even having the necessary commitment to deliver on such a promise.
But I can safely say with confidence that a graphics mod of SMAS-SMB1 featuring Stalin is within the realm of possibility and something that I would like to work on as soon as I can get help from someone who can design the sprites.

[Image: SNESSMASXSuperStalin.png]

Why not New Super Stalin Bros. (com)Mie?

RE: Mod - Super Stalin Bros (HELP WANTED) - Axed Moose - 07-07-2018

Interesting fact:

Shigeru Miyamoto was a communist Huh?! i mean he voted for comunism in japan

RE: Mod - Super Stalin Bros (HELP WANTED) - Arima - 07-10-2018

(06-28-2018, 08:07 AM)KirbyLover2048 Wrote: Why not just send me a private message? You don't need to know my email. Or you could just say it here.

Are you seriously incapable of reading a Private Message?
Because I sent you one 10 days ago and you still haven't answered.

RE: Mod - Super Stalin Bros (HELP WANTED) - chucklehuck - 07-19-2018

Funny that no one seems to remember this little gem from newgrounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-GQdO8YpOo

RE: Mod - Super Stalin Bros (HELP WANTED) - Axed Moose - 08-11-2018

you also can add lenin as player 2...why not?

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.