MFGG Forums
Pixar is stupid - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Pixar is stupid (/showthread.php?tid=1147)

Pixar is stupid - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 07-07-2018

Back in 2006 Pixar released Cars, THE WORST MOVIE FRANCHISE EVER, Why? cause it ripped off us it even ripped of my friends Police and fire truck, In fact when we made our sequel in 2011, Pixar Made Cars 2 (also made in 2011), Which thank god did not do well in reviews, Then in 2013 we made Vehicles 3 but Then in  Pixar made Planes (also 2013) the most shameless rip-off of The world of Vehicles, Then next year in 2014 We made Vehicles Level 4 pack, But of course Pixar made Planes fire and rescue (also 2014), Then we got forgotten, But we made Vehicles 5 Extreme in 2017, But THE STUPID GUYS AT PIXAR MADE CARS 3!!!!!

The end

RE: Pixar is stupid - Snessy the duck - 07-07-2018

well ok

RE: Pixar is stupid - Yoshi2000 - 07-07-2018

thank you for the information

RE: Pixar is stupid - SonicKade2048 - 07-07-2018

how much do you guys want to bet that this is just gengarmaster on an alt, i mean the last thread i saw talked about mixels and gengarmaster also liked mixels

RE: Pixar is stupid - Pedigree - 07-07-2018

You are roleplaying as a vehicle from an obscure math game and complaining about Pixar's Cars as a rip-off.

I have no words. None.

Fair warning though, Slug101, excessive and pointless name changes falls under the maturity rule... so I recommend only changing your name when necessary.

RE: Pixar is stupid - Yoshi2000 - 07-07-2018

(07-07-2018, 10:24 AM)KirbyLover2048 Wrote: how much do you guys want to bet that this is just gengarmaster on an alt, i mean the last thread i saw talked about mixels and gengarmaster also liked mixels
I wanna bet 10,000,000 dollars.

RE: Pixar is stupid - YoshisIsland3 - 07-07-2018

(07-07-2018, 10:59 AM)Yoshi2000 Wrote:
(07-07-2018, 10:24 AM)KirbyLover2048 Wrote: how much do you guys want to bet that this is just gengarmaster on an alt, i mean the last thread i saw talked about mixels and gengarmaster also liked mixels
I wanna bet 10,000,000 dollars.

Funnily, enough. He's actually Slug101.

RE: Pixar is stupid - Mors - 07-07-2018

serious question, is coolmath games like a big/popular flash games site or something?

RE: Pixar is stupid - Cruise Elroy - 07-07-2018

It is; I visited it a lot back in my middle school days but I haven't really visited it recently

RE: Pixar is stupid - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 07-08-2018

(07-07-2018, 10:27 AM)Pedigree Wrote: You are roleplaying as a vehicle from an obscure math game and complaining about Pixar's Cars as a rip-off.

I have no words. None.

Fair warning though, Slug101, excessive and pointless name changes falls under the maturity rule... so I recommend only changing your name when necessary.
This thread was made for joke i don't hate Cars (i think it's the best movie ever)

(07-07-2018, 03:14 PM)Mors Wrote: serious question, is coolmath games like a big/popular flash games site or something?
Coolmath games is not popular tho

RE: Pixar is stupid - zelma - 07-08-2018

(07-07-2018, 01:36 AM)Coolmathgames Wrote: Back in 2006 Pixar released Cars, THE WORST MOVIE FRANCHISE EVER, Why? cause it ripped off us it even ripped of my friends Police and fire truck, In fact when we made our sequel in 2011, Pixar Made Cars 2 (also made in 2011), Which thank god did not do well in reviews, Then in 2013 we made Vehicles 3 but Then in  Pixar made Planes (also 2013) the most shameless rip-off of The world of Vehicles, Then next year in 2014 We made Vehicles Level 4 pack, But of course Pixar made Planes fire and rescue (also 2014), Then we got forgotten, But we made Vehicles 5 Extreme in 2017, But THE STUPID GUYS AT PIXAR MADE CARS 3!!!!!

The end

This is a bad thread.

RE: Pixar is stupid - recent - 07-13-2018

(07-08-2018, 12:34 AM)Coolmathgames Wrote: This thread was made for joke i don't hate Cars (i think it's the best movie ever)

the cars franchise is one of disney/pixar's weakest IPs, also the second movie is trash (i havent watched the third yet)

RE: Pixar is stupid - SonicZetrex - 07-13-2018

Geez, first you nitpick on Sonic Mania for your pointless accusation, and now this?

This has gone from worse to even more than what I'm seeing. And yes, I'm not supposed to be around seeing various topics and talking about them, but this literally strike me to say this by the way you're reacting to their work (which, I honestly admit, it may not do well as much by other people's thoughts about this). You really need to stop this.

Even if I'm late (again) and glad it turned out to be a joke, but still, please...

Just stop.

RE: Pixar is stupid - Mariotroid - 07-14-2018

This reminds me of when I made a fake account account called Stargirl. I told people it was my sister.

RE: Pixar is stupid - Yoshi2000 - 07-14-2018

(07-13-2018, 10:58 PM)SonicZetrex Wrote: Geez, first you nitpick on Sonic Mania for your pointless accusation, and now this?

This has gone from worse to even more than what I'm seeing. And yes, I'm not supposed to be around seeing various topics and talking about them, but this literally strike me to say this by the way you're reacting to their work (which, I honestly admit, it may not do well as much by other people's thoughts about this). You really need to stop this.

Even if I'm late (again) and glad it turned out to be a joke, but still, please...

Just stop.
I agree with SonicZetrex, you hate on things for no valid reason and your reaction to their work is flat out rude.
I don't think this is even joking anymore, I think it's more of you being immature, I mean you give no reasons why you them.

RE: Pixar is stupid - OssieTheOstrich - 07-15-2018

As for the Sonic thing, that was not a joke (it's just more opinons/hating on something he hasn't played).

As for this, this IS a joke. (as the 1st Cars is one of his favourite movies, while i just think Cars is ok.)

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.