MFGG Forums
SMM sprite WIP's (showcase) - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Arts Board (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: SMM sprite WIP's (showcase) (/showthread.php?tid=1198)

SMM sprite WIP's (showcase) - Mariofan230 - 07-24-2018

I made king Ka-thunk in SMB1, SMB2, SMB3 and SML2

By the way it uses this helpful sheet
    (Credit to Redbird030 for SMAS SMB2 palette and Noobguy519 for the small enemies)

Feel free to post your SMM WIP sheets here!

(07-24-2018, 01:55 PM)mariofan230 Wrote: I made Ka-thunk in SMB1, SMB2, SMB3 and SML2

(Credit to Redbird030 for SMAS SMB2 palette and Noobguy519 for the small enemies)

Which i also made SMB1 dorries and trapeetle!

(07-24-2018, 01:55 PM)mariofan230 Wrote: I made Ka-thunk in SMB1, SMB2, SMB3 and SML2

Some Odyssey enemies + scarecrow switch

Some Odyssey enemies + scarecrow switch

Oh! and buddybud!

RE: SMM sprite WIP's (showcase) - OssieTheOstrich - 07-25-2018

Hey, i've seen you on deviantart before, really like your custom sprites.
Though you don't need to quote yourself in order to edit your post.

RE: SMM sprite WIP's (showcase) - Mariofan230 - 07-25-2018

(07-25-2018, 12:53 AM)Ostrich101 Wrote: Hey, i've seen you on deviantart before, really like your custom sprites.
The reason why i quoted myself was because the limit of attachments can only be up to 5 of them and also if i make a new post/comment here i can't do attachments, so attachments are available in quotes. I don't use my DA account anymore due to issues with DA, other than that thanks!

RE: SMM sprite WIP's (showcase) - Yoshin - 07-25-2018

A tip: use something like imgur/tinypic to host images for you, that way you don't have to constantly quote yourself

RE: SMM sprite WIP's (showcase) - Mariofan230 - 07-26-2018

I'm currently working on the SMM smb3 match game

SMB1 done!
SMB2 JPN and USA done!
SMB3 done!
SMW 
SMAS SMB1
SMAS SMB2
SMAS SMB3 done!
SMW8
SML2

(07-25-2018, 06:50 PM)Yoshin Wrote: A tip: use something like imgur/tinypic to host images for you, that way you don't have to constantly quote yourself

Oh wait, i think i found the add attachment button now, i just needed to click the fire flower instead of new message

RE: SMM sprite WIP's (showcase) - Mariofan230 - 01-28-2019

(07-25-2018, 05:29 PM)mariofan230 Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 12:53 AM)Ostrich101 Wrote: Hey, i've seen you on deviantart before, really like your custom sprites.
The reason why i quoted myself was because the limit of attachments can only be up to 5 of them and also if i make a new post/comment here i can't do attachments, so attachments are available in quotes. I don't use my DA account anymore due to issues with DA, other than that thanks!     
More can be seen at

RE: SMM sprite WIP's (showcase) - Mariofan230 - 06-13-2019

It's been a while since I've posted something here. I'll just.... what's this? Four of mario's foes from SMO arrive to SMM? Wink I'll just showcase the preview of them for now until the sheet's done. Here is their first look in SMM!:

SMB1- The broodals have a less evil look.

SMB2- The broodals have a more evil look.

SMB3- Intended to have similar matches to the koopalings(And maybe even a bit of mario and bowser along with jr).

SMW- The broodals look more modern.

SML2- The broodals look a little more cartoon-ish.

RE: SMM sprite WIP's (showcase) - Evil Yoshi Toes - 06-13-2019

Nice work! I like how you tweaked their designs to match the various game aesthetics.

RE: SMM sprite WIP's (showcase) - Mariofan230 - 07-02-2019

(06-13-2019, 12:19 AM)mariofan230 Wrote: It's been a while since I've posted something here. I'll just.... what's this? Four of mario's foes from SMO arrive to SMM? Wink I'll just showcase the preview of them for now until the sheet's done. Here is their first look in SMM!:

SMB1- The broodals have a less evil look.

SMB2- The broodals have a more evil look.

SMB3- Intended to have similar matches to the koopalings(And maybe even a bit of mario and bowser along with jr).

SMW- The broodals look more modern.

SML2- The broodals look a little more cartoon-ish.
Oh! Which reminds me, a new sneak peak to top it up!

Anyway. OH and one last thing to mention, I wonder if anyone has noticed the new update for the SMM for 3DS GUI Rips? Just making sure since it isn't a new submission and a reminder for it.

Edit: Hmm, no comments? Thinking I guess I'll have to work on the sneak peak sprites to!

RE: SMM sprite WIP's (showcase) - Mariofan230 - 08-09-2019

SSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssSSSSSSsssss! Watch out! Oh A cobrat/snake seen in NSMBU for an upcoming sheet!  Soveryhappy

(Click to see it go, does not animate while viewing in forum)

RE: SMM sprite WIP's (showcase) - Mariofan230 - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 03:33 AM)mariofan230 Wrote: SSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssSSSSSSsssss! Watch out! Oh A cobrat/snake seen in NSMBU for an upcoming sheet!  Soveryhappy

(Click to see it go, does not animate while viewing in forum)

Oh... the UV Map... Thinking

I'll have to make a solution to that! Wink
Note: If you'd like to use all these now feel free to. Just give credit if used!

RE: SMM sprite WIP's (showcase) - Mariofan230 - 08-27-2019

Looks like most of the SMB2 enemies are forgotten, so I just made some random sprites in the NSMBU Style. 
Behold! The three baby yoshis, Porcupine and shy guy!
What do you think so far?

RE: SMM sprite WIP's (showcase) - Mariofan230 - 08-31-2019

Think I finished the NSMBU Phanto.
(It animates when clicked)

RE: SMM sprite WIP's (showcase) - Mariofan230 - 11-11-2019

Recreated the early Twister in NSMBU from SMM2:
    Click to view animation.
(As seen in the main site)

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.