MFGG Forums
Post your dreams - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Post your dreams (/showthread.php?tid=1251)

Pages: 1 2

Post your dreams - rollerC - 08-24-2018

Welcome to the dream thread, my friends. Write of dreams past or present. Analyses welcome.

I'll get the ball rolling with a dream I found in my phone notes from February 25th (rewritten a bit for Storytelling Factor™)

Quote:I had a dream about a Lord Of The Flies style cult at my school where my friends tried to get me to light a candle for reasons I can't remember. Multiple times I thought I would die. Eventually I gave in when the whole school began to light their candles, and the whole area turned smoky and hazy. My candle went out pretty quickly, but it didn't matter because we rafted over the track beside our school, which was a river, escaping the fog. Upon arriving, a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure-style choice thing appeared where I had to have [my friend's name here] stand up from the raft and declare a new fortification on the "island" that was the football field inside the track loop. Some people wanted to call it the "Peace Fort" or the "Peace Loft", but eventually we settled on Fort Loft, cuz, y'know, peace is overrated. We started discussing issues of a justice system on our island, like penalties for crimes and stuff, to which [friend 1] said "Even the worst complainers don't have complaints" or something weird like that. He pointed out his brother who apparently tried to kill him (who looked like the blue cat from that one Cartoon Network show, but with a weird mouth). I've forgotten the rest.

Yeah. It was weird.

RE: Post your dreams - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 08-24-2018

The one that i Just got was, JC (the Slug) and @Ostrich101 Got an Xbox one with Cuphead so JC Played Cuphead While the Ostrich was Making his Sanic Game But when i Beated Cuphead i Went to Get This Mario Action Figure There was an Earthquake and then Two Baby Maggots Started Crying because The Mario Action Figure wasn't Sonic the hedgehog

RE: Post your dreams - Langton - 08-24-2018

(Some of these include ones I've shared before on phpBB)
  • My dad tries to blow up Saturn (yes, the planet), but instead it turns into a milkshake. The dream is set up like a documentary instead of being from my perspective. I've had this exact dream twice, but not since I was like 6.
  • At a theme park with cartoon characters (ones that my mind made up), opposing team wants us to race, we race through restaurants and play parks, and impossibly I won. Then I went back home to see 27 people on the sofa in my front room at once.
  • Set in my primary school and someone is constantly screaming into the speakers around the school. Only, that school didn't actually have any speakers in reality.
  • I've probably had at least 20 dreams in my life involving going to an arcade, and there will always be Mario Kart Arcade GP with characters and tracks that don't exist.
  • I had a dream about a new Mario Kart game called Mario Kart Zero, which had Inklings as playable characters. I had this dream at least 2 years before Mario Kart 8 Deluxe introduced them. I've also had dreams about Super Mario Galaxy 3, "New Mario Kart 7" and Sunshine 2.
  • (Next one might be uncomfortable to those who don't like body horror)
  • A massive hurricane appears and destroys my house. @Dustinvgmaster is there for some reason, but doesn't help me. Then when I touch the hurricane, I instantly die like in a video game.
  • I go see Despicable Me 2 at the cinema and get kidnapped and sent to South America where I am forced to drink a drugged hot chocolate.
  • I meet a guy who had claimed to have made every bootleg ROM hack/game ever. Only he was in prison and I accidentally let him escape.
  • Someone sends me a Mario fangame via private message on the mainsite. They said it was made with Gatete Engine 8.1. It was quite a good game, if rather difficult. The main thing I remember it for though was what you could do with the Fire Flower: by pressing Down and Shoot, you could have a fireball rotate around Mario as a one-use shield against enemies. This actually inspired me to add it into Dimensions 2.

RE: Post your dreams - Nite Shadow - 08-24-2018

I had a dream where I was in a dark room, tied to a chair. The ceiling lamp above me is the only light in the room.
After trying in vain to escape, I notice a silhouette just on the edge of the darkness. I can't make out who it is.
They are mumbling something. After some time, I see their arm move. They are pointing a gun at me.
I hear their voice echoing throughout the room after they shout "WORTHLESS!"
Then I see a bright flash, accompanied by a loud BANG!. I wake up at that point.

RE: Post your dreams - DustinVG - 08-25-2018

(08-24-2018, 07:47 PM)Langton Wrote: My dad tries to blow up Saturn

How dare you? You will perish under the might of-

(08-24-2018, 07:47 PM)Langton Wrote: (yes, the planet)

You survive... for now.

(08-24-2018, 07:47 PM)Langton Wrote: @Dustinvgmaster is there for some reason, but doesn't help me.

Seems about right

RE: Post your dreams - VinnyVideo - 08-25-2018

I've kept a dream log in my other forum for quite a few years. Some recurring themes include forgetting to do something important (not turning in a school assignment, forgetting about a holiday or birthday, or leaving behind an important item). I also keep meeting cute girls and finding that things don't quite work out. Most recently, I hung out with a cute girl in a semi-abandoned mansion full of spiders.

I've had a few MFGG-related dreams over the years. I once met @Guinea, and I had another one where I met Fujiko and Fujiko's mom. I also had a dream where MFGG got raided by 4chan trolls.

RE: Post your dreams - Miles - 08-26-2018

I'm having difficulty remembering any interesting ones off hand, since I have trouble remembering the vast majority of them in general anyway. For now I'll just paste a weird one I had a few months ago.

Miles of March 2018 on Vinny's Other Forum Wrote:I was riding a school bus that my grandmother was driving (something that hasn't actually happened since I was in elementary school, I believe) and was standing up behind her seat. Everyone else on the bus was standing, too. I saw her pull her phone out and check something, but then right at that moment a car pulled out in front of her and it got hit out of the way. It scared the bajeezus right out of her, and she lost control and plowed through a nearby house. There was no resistance from said house; the bus just powered right on through. Pretty much immediately afterwards I started trying to talk her into turning herself in, and then everyone on the bus crowded up at the front as if they were in support of this. May be worth noting that I recognized absolutely none of the students on the bus and that we were all adults.

When we got to the police department (this was a jump cut in my dream, as well), which for some reason looked more like a hospital, there was a news thing on a small-ish wall mounted widescreen TV showing what had happened. On display were mysteriously acquired cinematic shots of both the car hit and the carnage at the house. Thankfully, it seemed like no one had died as a result of the accidental reroute. Among those that were affected in this incident was 3D Chester Cheetah (not the voice actor, but the actual animated fictional character who somehow entirely physically existed outside of commercials), who was in that house at the time of the plowing. He survived and managed to make an appearance in front of the news camera, but his frontmost teeth were less than fortunate. Apparently they were compromised as a result of where he was in that house when it all went down. Ouch. Dream ended there, because my folks had just returned home and blew the horn to summon me for something.

Five months later and I'm still completely unsure why I had a snack ad kitty character floating around in my subconscious.

RE: Post your dreams - littlelum - 08-26-2018

I once had a dream where I had no mouth and it was getting harder and harder to breathe. Eventually, I had so much trouble breathing that sirens were going off.

Another dream was when my mom wanted me to go into a store (I didn't get the name or what it looked liked) at an unfamiliar mall, and I was so scared that I started floating/breakdancing (It was the only dream I had where my fool-proof plan of waking myself up didn't work)

A third dream was where I was playing a videogame in which I was catching stars in a trombone in order to sink pastel-colored submarines.

I also had dreams inside of a dream multiple times

RE: Post your dreams - rollerC - 08-27-2018

(08-26-2018, 09:37 PM)littlelum Wrote: I also had dreams inside of a dream multiple times

How does that feel?

RE: Post your dreams - littlelum - 08-27-2018

Stange. When I'm dreaming, I sometimes think I wake up, but technically I'm still dreaming. But I don't realize that until I wake up

RE: Post your dreams - Langton - 09-04-2018

Here's one from last night. Sans actually made it into Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. However, the announcer calls him "Sans Undertale", and all of his alternate costumes put him in Hot Topic clothing.

RE: Post your dreams - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 09-05-2018

I had a dream where @littlelum Forced me to watch Sonic X and i Had to, Then i just Gave up after the First Second Then @fireball3k forced me to watch "Plhoe" and i Just didn't even do it then i just went and Played Toontown Instead But then All the Users had a Toontown Account so they Kept telling me "Watch Your least favorite movie" But i had an Idea I told them "My Least Favorite movie is Cars (2006)" Then they Said "watch it" Then i said Okay, Then i watched Cars in Peace

RE: Post your dreams - fireball3k - 09-05-2018

i have to wonder what i looked like in your dream. i'm kind of scared to hear it, considering i probably look like leatherface in your head haha

instead of me trying to rewrite this dream, how about i just link you to a dream i had back in 2017? it inspired a major villain in a RP universe i'm a part of, a cosmic horror known as the tetramonde.

RE: Post your dreams - Damarioman - 09-05-2018

I've been having a recurring dream recently. I'm walking around in this weird barren cityscape during either sunrise or sunset, I don't remember much but the orange colouring everything had. I was walking into a metro station, tripped on the last step, an that's when I usually wake up.

RE: Post your dreams - Hyper - 09-05-2018

I had a dream where Hylian and I were working on the new MFGG main site software and Hylian is my roommate. Hylian wanted to implement a specialized controversial submissions with parental control. I disagree with him. After some discussion we decided to add a Hello Kitty submission section (don't ask me why). Then after developing we need to pick Cruise Elroy up from work. Cruise was complaining about why do I drive with cruise control on.

RE: Post your dreams - Kritter - 09-05-2018

I've never once had a dream about MFGG, surprises me how many people here do.

RE: Post your dreams - littlelum - 09-05-2018

I had a dream where I almost had an anxiety attack because MFGG was sold and then was transformed into a completely different website.

Also, I'm sorry slug101 for making you watch Sonic X in your dream

Edit: Why does it say the message is missing?

RE: Post your dreams - DustinVG - 09-05-2018

Maybe a week or so ago, I had a dream that I was being stalked by Baldi. Yes, that one. I punched him in the face and woke up to discover I punched the wall. Go figure, huh?

RE: Post your dreams - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 09-07-2018

(09-05-2018, 05:40 PM)littlelum Wrote: I had a dream where I almost had an anxiety attack because MFGG was sold and then was transformed into a completely different website.

Also, I'm sorry slug101 for making you watch Sonic X in your dream

Edit: Why does it say the message is missing?
That's Okay Littlelum Like i said I gave up After the First Second

RE: Post your dreams - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 09-29-2018

I had this Dream about a Amazing World of Gumball Episode called "The Old Clock", It Starts at School, Gumball Was in the Cafeteria with Darwin But then Gumball Heard form a Little Clock "My Father Won't Go to His Marriage" Then Gumball and Darwin got Suspicious, Then they Realized Why he Won't go Because he's Gonna Die, Then Gumball and Darwin disguised as The Clock Man Then they Went in The Train and They Accidentally went Into the Brides Room and She Told Gumball And Darwin To dance with Her, But When Gumball and Darwin were Dancing they Were Sweating So hard that They Slipped, Then Gumball and Darwin Exited the Room, Then Darwin said "Let's get Someone Who Can Dance" Gumball Agreed So they Called "ASWDFZXCVBHGTYYN" to Dance with Her, But ASWD was a TERRIBLE dancer And he Dropped Fish On the Floor and Turned the Train Into a Giant Sponge, Then The Bride was So Mad that She threw ASWD off The Train, Then The Bride didn't Want to Get Married, So Gumball and Darwin Went Home and Realized The Clock Man was FAKING his Death because That Marriage He didn't want to go was a STAGEPLAY and If his Real Wife Found out He was At a Wedding with Some Other Girl She Would be Angry At Him, Then the Book Closed and J.C (The Slug) Said "And that's My dream Smile"

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.