MFGG Forums
Luigi's Mansion 3 (Working Title) - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Luigi's Mansion 3 (Working Title) (/showthread.php?tid=1310)

Luigi's Mansion 3 (Working Title) - DustinVG - 09-14-2018

Probably the most interesting reveal of yesterday's Direct, in my humble opinion.

We don't know too much yet, but analysis of the trailer seems to indicate that either the game takes place in a haunted hotel or that a hotel is one of the areas visited (if it follows a structure close to Dark Moon's).

What are your thoughts, hopes and expectations for this game? Personally, I'd like to see a return of the portrait ghosts. The possible hotel setting could lead to a lot of interesting or funny ones, such as a ghost bellhop.

RE: Luigi's Mansion 3 (Working Title) - Damarioman - 09-14-2018

I liked dark moon, but I'm hoping its more open like the original and less mission based.

RE: Luigi's Mansion 3 (Working Title) - Evil Yoshi Toes - 09-14-2018

I also hope it is as open as the original and I really hope we stay in the same place the whole time. Being in the same mansion the entire game made the first feel so much spookier and it made the mansion itself much more intimidating. Looking at the design of the hotel I can kind of see them sectioning off each floor and having us progress up to the top, but I hope that's not the case or that it at least isn't done in a way that makes me feel like I'm progressing through worlds in a New Super Mario Bros. game.

RE: Luigi's Mansion 3 (Working Title) - smbmaster99 - 09-14-2018

I'm pretty excited about this lol

I'm with the others on this; I hope it follows a format similar to the first one and the game takes place inside of one mansion or at the very least is much less mission based. I loved Dark Moon but the constant being taken out and reinserted into mansions sorta broke the flow and feel a little imo

RE: Luigi's Mansion 3 (Working Title) - littlelum - 09-14-2018

I hope you stun ghosts with the regular flashlight instead of Dark Moon's flash bulb

RE: Luigi's Mansion 3 (Working Title) - Damarioman - 09-14-2018

(09-14-2018, 10:09 PM)littlelum Wrote: I hope you stun ghosts with the regular flashlight instead of Dark Moon's flash bulb

Looking at the trailer, it'll be like dark moon's flash bulb.

RE: Luigi's Mansion 3 (Working Title) - Cruise Elroy - 09-15-2018

I'm not a die hard Luigi's Mansion fan (heck, I haven't even touched Dark Moon) but I'm still pretty psyched about this. I like the hotel aesthetic that this one has going for it and that's totally not because i want a hotel mario 2

RE: Luigi's Mansion 3 (Working Title) - Fun With Despair - 09-15-2018

I don't get the hate for Flash Bulb. I think it's a lot more fun to play around with than the regular flashlight, which mostly just required you to spin around in circles trying to see invisible thing and waiting around for stuff to happen.

Not only is Flash Bulb fundamentally the same thing, but it's quicker, not much easier, and gets a good amount of use in puzzles.

RE: Luigi's Mansion 3 (Working Title) - Shadow Administrator Drei - 09-15-2018

(09-15-2018, 12:49 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I don't get the hate for Flash Bulb. I think it's a lot more fun to play around with than the regular flashlight, which mostly just required you to spin around in circles trying to see invisible thing and waiting around for stuff to happen.

Not only is Flash Bulb fundamentally the same thing, but it's quicker, not much easier, and gets a good amount of use in puzzles.

Not everyone has learned from best bug.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.