MFGG Forums
We'd like to hear from you! - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: The Dungeon (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: The Vault (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: We'd like to hear from you! (/showthread.php?tid=1327)

We'd like to hear from you! - VinnyVideo - 09-24-2018

Got an idea for making MFGG a better place? Have a concern that you'd like to address? Today is a great day to make your voice heard!

The 2018 MFGG User Survey is here! Click here to take it.

This survey shouldn't take much time to complete. You don't need to write a lengthy response for the open-ended questions - a sentence or two is totally OK. You're welcome to include more details if you want, though.

Be honest! If you have any ideas for making MFGG a better place, or concerns about problems, we need for you to speak up! If there's anything we can do to make your MFGG experience more enjoyable, be sure to let us know. It's OK to vent, but try to be constructive - your feedback is most valuable to us if you offer specific ways to improve MFGG.

This survey is anonymous - your responses are not linked to your MFGG account, e-mail address, IP address, location, or any other metadata. If you'd like to include your username so we can follow up, you're welcome to do so, but including your username is totally optional. If you share any personally-identifiable details, we'll be sure to keep them confidential.

This survey is for all MFGGers - even visitors who don't have accounts are encouraged to share their thoughts. Whether you've been here for 17 years or for 17 minutes, we'd like to hear your perspective.

That said, please don't send more than one survey. This survey is for collecting ideas and feedback - it's not a popular vote, so there's nothing that can be gained from ballot-stuffing or astroturfing.

Please take this survey within the next three weeks. We don't have a hard deadline, but I encourage you to submit the survey at your earliest convenience. Your responses will play an important role as I develop and implement the Better MFGG Plan!

RE: We'd like to hear from you! - Mario - 09-25-2018

Oh you'll hear from me alright

RE: We'd like to hear from you! - Saltman - 09-30-2018

Sent mine. Haven't been super active around here tho so I don't know how useful it can be.

RE: We'd like to hear from you! - Yakibomb - 09-30-2018

(09-30-2018, 06:51 PM)Saltman Wrote: Sent mine. Haven't been super active around here tho so I don't know how useful it can be.

I'm in the same boat.

RE: We'd like to hear from you! - VinnyVideo - 09-30-2018

@Saltman @Yakibomb No worries - the point of this survey is to collect feedback and ideas from a diverse audience. We'd like to hear from you whether you're super-active or brand new - or somewhere in between.

RE: We'd like to hear from you! - Q-Nova - 09-30-2018

I have just taken the survey. I hope it'll be quite helpful! Smile

RE: We'd like to hear from you! - Evil Yoshi Toes - 09-30-2018

I sent mine in a few minutes ago. I hope it can help in some way.

RE: We'd like to hear from you! - VinnyVideo - 10-11-2018

If you've submitted your survey, thanks for being an awesome person! We're grateful that you took a few minutes to help make MFGG a better place. By collecting feedback from a diverse group of MFGGers, we'll be better able to make decisions that move MFGG forward.

If you haven't taken the survey yet, we highly encourage you to share your thoughts! Please turn it in by the end of Monday, October 15 - that's when we'll have a staff discussion about the survey results.

We'll be sure to read and consider every survey we receive - as long as you submit it soon! If you submit your survey after October 15, we might not see it.

RE: We'd like to hear from you! - VinnyVideo - 10-16-2018

It's now been over three weeks since we posted this, so it's time for me to share the survey results with the rest of the staff! I've read every survey response, and I'll make sure that the other staff members (especially other admins) read them too. Whether you think MFGG is the greatest thing ever or you have deep concerns about this place, whether you've been here 17 years or 17 seconds, I appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts.

While the MFGG User Survey is a great opportunity to share your feedback (and anonymously, if that's the way you chose to do it), we're always open to new ideas and suggestions for making MFGG a better place. In fact, this forum is a great place for those ideas to live!

Also, I have some free pie for you. You might not enjoy eating these pie charts, though.

[Image: 2018%20MFGG%20User%20Survey%20Results.png]

RE: We'd like to hear from you! - Shadow Administrator Drei - 10-18-2018

Any results gonna be posted about the ideas of the less concrete-data responses?

RE: We'd like to hear from you! - Syaxamaphone - 10-18-2018

Good to see that the mainsite is still doing ok. I think that if we wanted to produce growth, we should focus on that and then try to get some of those new members to join the forum.

RE: We'd like to hear from you! - rollerC - 10-19-2018

The results for the Discord group are interesting. It's got the highest amount of both those who've never used it and those who use it every day. That probably says something about the nature of Discord or the server specifically. The other ones are pretty normal though.

RE: We'd like to hear from you! - Galaxyvoyager128 - 10-19-2018

I think the best way to make this site better is to make more game submissions more frequent.  Make the site go through less hiatuses that last for weeks or even months and upload new submissions on a more constant basis like back in the site's glory days.

RE: We'd like to hear from you! - Shadow Administrator Drei - 10-25-2018

I feel like the lack of response to my question signifies that the more serious answers put in were ignored.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.