MFGG Forums
Q-Nova's Box O' Art - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Arts Board (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Q-Nova's Box O' Art (/showthread.php?tid=1366)

Q-Nova's Box O' Art - Q-Nova - 10-14-2018

Hey guys, any of you remember when the box o' art I had back in the phpBB forums? Well, it is now back in the current version of the forums! I have made quite a number of artwork throughout this year. Below is a few of the pieces I made:

FLUDD outside in winter (made in January 2018):
A Mario Kart: Double Dash race in Rainbow Road (also made in January 2018):
A few Mario characters with controllers for the consoles they originated in (made in June 2018):
Yoshi vs. Raphael the Raven (made in July 2018, for a Drawing Competition):
A fall day in Dinosaur Land (made in September 2018):

I have some additional art that I'd like to put up here, but they're all concept art for a project I'm doing and I'd rather wait until the project is done and released and quite some time has passed.

Anyway, what do you all think about what I've shown?

RE: Q-Nova's Box O' Art - Saltman - 10-15-2018

I like them but the way Yoshi looks in the one with the consoles really cracks me up.

If you're gonna paint with the pencil I'd say try painting in circles instead of making lines. Should make the drawings more smooth.

RE: Q-Nova's Box O' Art - VinnyVideo - 10-15-2018

I loved the Baseball Raphael. The Winter F.L.U.D.D. is an adorable concept, too.

RE: Q-Nova's Box O' Art - GamerInGeorgia - 10-16-2018

They're quite nice! Nice work! I particularly liked A Fall Day In Dinosaur Land.

RE: Q-Nova's Box O' Art - Evil Yoshi Toes - 10-17-2018

I love the way you draw Yoshi and the Pianta.

RE: Q-Nova's Box O' Art - Q-Nova - 10-31-2018

Thanks, guys! Anyway, here's another drawing I did:

RE: Q-Nova's Box O' Art - Evil Yoshi Toes - 10-31-2018

Halloween art is always good. Great job, I especially love the way you drew the chest!

RE: Q-Nova's Box O' Art - Q-Nova - 11-14-2018

Thanks, @Evil Yoshi Toes! Anyway, here's a drawing that I made a while ago:

RE: Q-Nova's Box O' Art - Q-Nova - 11-19-2018

I made an entry for the current Drawing Comp, and I decided to post it here as well:

RE: Q-Nova's Box O' Art - Q-Nova - 01-31-2019

It's been a while since I posted some art in here, eh? Well, I have finished one drawing today. This time it's about sixth generation gaming consoles:

RE: Q-Nova's Box O' Art - Mariotroid - 02-01-2019

Your art has improved over time. Good work!! I wish I made that much progress with my artistic ability.

RE: Q-Nova's Box O' Art - Q-Nova - 03-14-2019

Thanks, @Mariotroid! Keep trying, and you'll improve, I promise! Smile

Anyway, I have a bunch of art that I'd like to post here. First of all, here's a drawing that I made to celebrate the fifth anniversary of the Revenge of Mortimer trilogy, three Commander Keen mods of mine that were the first to be uploaded to the Internet (yes, I've been around for that long):

Next, remember when I said that I had concept art for a project at the original post? Well, that project was The Mortrix, which has been out for a while, so I decided to post them here:

Various stuff (1):

Various stuff (2):

Mortrix application:

Shikadi Minesweeper level:

Gigabite:

Plain Paint level:

Various Mortrix level layouts:

Title screen:

Anti-Virus Abolisher:

RE: Q-Nova's Box O' Art - Q-Nova - 04-02-2019

Here's another drawing of mine, this time featuring a crossover:

RE: Q-Nova's Box O' Art - Q-Nova - 01-01-2021

It's about time this gets updated! I made a really cool Jack-O-Lantern almost two months ago. You can find it in the newest update on my website! I'll just link to my site, since I'd rather not directly link to files on my website (it seems to eat bandwidth like Pac-Man).

http://quintonland.com/

My Jack-O-Lantern rotted away, unfortunately, a while ago, but be careful! I just heard some laser shots this night, so he might have one more victim, and it could be you!

RE: Q-Nova's Box O' Art - Evil Yoshi Toes - 01-01-2021

That’s cool. I wish I had carved one, but I forgot to! I didn’t say this before, but looking at your older work you’ve posted I want to say that I like how you convey stories in your artwork.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.