MFGG Forums
Post your random thoughts - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Post your random thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=1399)

Post your random thoughts - Honey Saucer Gengar - 10-30-2018

Post any random thoughts you might be having now: 
They could be ones that just came up or ones that are just random

RE: Post your random thoughts - Mariotroid - 11-01-2018

Will I ever find love? It has been secret from me my whole life...love runs away from me... love hides from me. I wish one day I'll find the love of my life whenever that may be. And whomever it may be (just hope they are hot)

RE: Post your random thoughts - Evil Yoshi Toes - 11-01-2018

@Mariotroid Don't worry, I'm sure that when you find a person you love you'll find them attractive because you love them!

I've been told that I'm too picky to find love, but I think I just want someone who can hold a candle to me lol. But really though, I think the reason I don't find romance is because I don't seek it and when it comes to me I reject it, probably because at this point in my life I don't desire it. Still, it couldn't hurt to be a little more open.

RE: Post your random thoughts - jas - 11-05-2018

ppp in the butanehole lelulelulel

RE: Post your random thoughts - VinnyVideo - 11-05-2018

When I was born, I made an error on the Character Creation screen - I maxed out the stats that are helpful for getting good grades in school, but I forgot to allocate a single point to the Romance category. Whoops.

(I am totally stumped about how to find anything resembling romance.)

Also, I recently went bowling for the first time ever. Fun was had.

RE: Post your random thoughts - Mario - 11-05-2018

Bowling is a ton of fun

RE: Post your random thoughts - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 11-06-2018

I AM A FLUFFY CLOUD!!!

RE: Post your random thoughts - Damarioman - 11-06-2018

In theory, an airship that gained its buoyancy from a vacuum rather than a lighter-than-air gas such as helium or hydrogen, it would have much higher lift potential. However one would need to build it as a rigid-airship rather than like a blimp, but the materials needed to build the tanks to hold in the vacuums might either be too weak to hold the atmospheric pressure around it, or so thick that the weight nullifies the lift factor to less than that of helium or hydrogen.

RE: Post your random thoughts - Honey Saucer Gengar - 11-06-2018

It's wierd how I'm smart

RE: Post your random thoughts - littlelum - 11-06-2018

How would splatoon work if it was a turn-based strategy game?

RE: Post your random thoughts - Mariotroid - 11-06-2018

(11-05-2018, 09:38 PM)VinnyVideo Wrote: When I was born, I made an error on the Character Creation screen - I maxed out the stats that are helpful for getting good grades in school, but I forgot to allocate a single point to the Romance category. Whoops.

(I am totally stumped about how to find anything resembling romance.)

Also, I recently went bowling for the first time ever. Fun was had.

I've only had a few relationships in my life but I seem to be able to be romantic. Try reading a few good dating books that will increase confidence, and you'll realize what you like in a partner.

...should I date the girl at work I know has a crush on me? If I do I risk losing my job as she has a slightly better position? Or should I just test my luck with the girl I'm seeing on thursday? So many possibilities...

RE: Post your random thoughts - Fun With Despair - 11-06-2018

look guys i'm gonna keep it real i just want a girl who's gonna punch me and call me an idiot

RE: Post your random thoughts - jas - 11-20-2018

(11-06-2018, 09:36 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: look guys i'm gonna keep it real i just want a girl who's gonna punch me and call me an idiot
i turn 30 next year and i'm tragically single, does anybody else want the s*** kicked out of them?

RE: Post your random thoughts - Honey Saucer Gengar - 05-25-2019

Well, I know gravedigging's frowned upon here but I just decided to revive this thread out of the blue.

RE: Post your random thoughts - Daisy - 05-26-2019

Random thoughts, eh? You sure you want mine?

RE: Post your random thoughts - MarioMania2460 - 05-26-2019

Other Big Brin All I have to say..... Big Grin Is that if you haven't played Mischief Makers yet..... Soveryhappy Please play it!!!!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.