MFGG Forums
I am resigning - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: I am resigning (/showthread.php?tid=1481)

I am resigning - Pedigree - 11-29-2018

MFGG will always hold a special place in my heart but I have decided to move on from my position on staff.

Even if we didn't always see eye to eye, I hope my contributions haven't been all bad.

Best of luck to the staff and I hope MFGG will live on in some form through you members, whom I see great potential in.

You may see me talking about games or streaming maybe but idk how active I'll be. Later.

RE: I am resigning - Syaxamaphone - 11-29-2018

[Image: 9UMFnjX.png]

RE: I am resigning - Thunderbro - 11-29-2018

I wasn't here for very long while you were part of the staff team, but thank you for your work on Social Media platforms and other MFGG events that happened recently. Don't forget to enjoy yourself!

RE: I am resigning - Mariotroid - 11-29-2018

It really does seem like MFGG is dying out... its passing away. It's time has passed. I feel awful about this (as I'm still working on the only large scale mario game I ever worked on)...

Hopefully somehow MFGG does live on. I'm gonna miss you being active on here Pedigree. I always found you to be thoughtful and a nice person. Keep the dream alive?!

RE: I am resigning - Fun With Despair - 11-29-2018

I'll miss having you around, buddy. Hopefully you do stick around in some capacity in the community, because all your events were a lot of fun, and you brought a lot of great things to the site as a whole.

RE: I am resigning - lean - 11-29-2018

i'll miss ya as staff, pedi. best of lucks on everything you do!! Agree

RE: I am resigning - Yrr - 11-29-2018

MFGG is killing itself and driving its best members away

RE: I am resigning - DustinVG - 11-29-2018

Thanks for your contributions, man. It was good to have ya around, even if things ultimately didn't work out.

RE: I am resigning - Mario - 11-29-2018

Woohoo! An open seat for a moderator position! Beam me up, Scotty!

RE: I am resigning - VinnyVideo - 11-29-2018

Being a staff member can be a challenging role these days, and if you think it's best to step down, I understand. I wish you the best going forward, and I hope you'll continue to stop by.

I'd like to give you a big thanks for all your help revitalizing MFGG's social media accounts and running cool events.

RE: I am resigning - SonicZetrex - 11-29-2018

Mama mia, do you have to be indignant for this situation? And honestly, I'm not even sure if this is relevant to the kind of situation that has nothing to do with it.

Also, safe travels and thank you for everything, @Pedigree!

RE: I am resigning - Elyk - 11-29-2018

before you go can you promote me to staff

RE: I am resigning - Shadow Administrator Drei - 11-29-2018

Man, it really sucks. You were the best at moderating out of the current staff, and you did it so well with no real issue, even from people such as myself who had been banned before to a ruckus due to bias issues. Really sucks for the site. :/

RE: I am resigning - SonicZetrex - 11-29-2018

Things got extremely heated quickly.

RE: I am resigning - Elyk - 11-29-2018

please give my post 4 more one ups

once I get to 10 the current staff will have to do it

RE: I am resigning - Damarioman - 11-29-2018

Best wishes to ya' Pedigree!

RE: I am resigning - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 11-29-2018

congratulations to our new mod elyk

RE: I am resigning - OssieTheOstrich - 11-30-2018

It's really sad seeing you go, since you were the best staff member, wish you luck.

RE: I am resigning - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 11-30-2018

Bye Pedigree, Pack Some Bones and Doggie Treats before you Go please

RE: I am resigning - Evil Yoshi Toes - 11-30-2018

It's sad to see you go. You were a great staff member and I really appreciate you trying to get the community more involved in events. I hope everything goes well for you moving forward and thank you for your contributions to this site.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.