MFGG Forums
Should there be a Game about Us? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Should there be a Game about Us? (/showthread.php?tid=1519)

Pages: 1 2

Should there be a Game about Us? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 12-15-2018

All of us MFGGers, The Game would be a Super mario Type of Platformer, You Start out with the Generic Mario Profile, But once you Level up you Unlock New Users, For example @littlelum is a 3 Star, So when You're a 3 Star Rank you Unlock Littlelum and Other Users who is Rank 3, And The Users get Their Own World.   What do you Think of this Idea?

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - Fun With Despair - 12-15-2018

If you want to go ahead and make a game like that, I support your endeavor.

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - ReinlynxPSI - 12-15-2018

MFGG version of World of Light

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - Mariotroid - 12-15-2018

I think that would work best as a Pokemon game. You travel around and instead of Pokemons its MFGGers you are catching.

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - DustinVG - 12-15-2018

(12-15-2018, 02:58 AM)ReinlynxPSI Wrote: MFGG version of World of Light

I can’t wait to be vaporized

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 12-15-2018

(12-15-2018, 04:50 AM)Mariotroid Wrote: I think that would work best as a Pokemon game. You travel around and instead of Pokemons its MFGGers you are catching.

Sorry, This isn't the Pokemon Fan games Galaxy (PFGG)

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - VinnyVideo - 12-15-2018

This could be a fun thing. I'd love to see more games about MFGG/MFGGers get completed.

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - Yoshin - 12-15-2018

(12-15-2018, 02:58 AM)ReinlynxPSI Wrote: MFGG version of World of Light

Dibs on being Kirby

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - Amine Retro - 12-15-2018

i'm having cfp2017 flashbacks world of light type of gameplay would absolutely work on it and i'd love to see it but now it's dead

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 12-16-2018

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-12-16_at_10.21.25_AM.png]
Concept art ish

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - Yoshin - 12-17-2018

@VinnyVideo is making a game about us, but last I checked it got put on the backburner

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 12-17-2018

That sounds like it would be entertaining.

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - HylianDev - 12-17-2018

I always love the idea of putting users in your game. The Charisma series does that with the users who are involved.

I'd love for MFGG to pull together a larger effort.

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - Mariotroid - 12-17-2018

I tried making a game like this ages ago. It never really got anywhere but it was fun to make.

I wish you good luck!!!

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - Honey Saucer Gengar - 12-17-2018

I'd like to be in it! 
Maybe it could be a racing game?

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - VinnyVideo - 12-17-2018

@Yoshin That's an accurate assessment. MFGG Emblem has been on the backburner for the past few months, but don't worry - I'm still planning to add a few more chapters and characters.

Games about MFGG/MFGGers don't have a very high completion percentage, so I'd suggest keeping them fairly simple to start with. Then, if your project takes off, you can add more levels or make a sequel at a later date.

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 12-18-2018

(12-17-2018, 06:19 PM)Honey Saucer Gengar Wrote: I'd like to be in it! 
Maybe it could be a racing game?

Maybe It Could be the Spin-off Racing game Called "Mario Fan Racing Speedway"

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - fireball3k - 12-18-2018

i think it's lost to time now, but i made a fangame about a bunch of MFGGers back in the day. it was called "MFGG: Gone Totally Bonkers" because i was a stupid kid who thought that my autist brain could come up with something witty for a title, but i digress.

it got a really limited release because i honestly thought it wasn't that great. pdk once asked if i would give it to him, and when i refused, he said "you're just like (other mfgg member i won't name) because you can't take criticism." pdk, if you're reading this, then go soak your head.

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - Mariotroid - 12-18-2018

(12-18-2018, 02:55 AM)fireball3k Wrote: i think it's lost to time now, but i made a fangame about a bunch of MFGGers back in the day. it was called "MFGG: Gone Totally Bonkers" because i was a stupid kid who thought that my autist brain could come up with something witty for a title, but i digress.

it got a really limited release because i honestly thought it wasn't that great. pdk once asked if i would give it to him, and when i refused, he said "you're just like (other mfgg member i won't name) because you can't take criticism." pdk, if you're reading this, then go soak your head.
Shots fired.

It would be nice to see a let's play of that game... I mean if it wasnt lost to time. Didnt someone make an MFGG fighting game where you could choose your costume? I think I remember something like that...

RE: Should there be a Game about Us? - fireball3k - 12-18-2018

as the creator of that game i mentioned, it'd be great to play this f***ing game again.

as for the other game you mentioned about a MFGG fighting game, i'm not sure. mit and his friends were working on something like that called (i think) new super mfgg bros., but it never got done.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.