MFGG Forums
We Need to Talk about Banjo Kazooie - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: We Need to Talk about Banjo Kazooie (/showthread.php?tid=1529)

We Need to Talk about Banjo Kazooie - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 12-20-2018

You Can Also Talk about Banjo Tooie, N & B, And The Cancelled Banjo Threeie.

Banjo Kazooie is a Great Game that i Think is One of the Best N64 Games (It's on my Top 10 N64 Games)

Banjo Tooie is Also a Good Game

Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts was Okay But as a Banjo Kazooie game? It's Awful

ihateyoumicrosoftforcancellingbanjothreeieandreplaceingitwithbadpiggiesbutwithbanjokazooie

RE: We Need to Talk about Banjo Kazooie - Yoshin - 12-20-2018

But we got Banjo Threeie
[Image: 220px-Bkgruntysrevengentsc.jpg]

RE: We Need to Talk about Banjo Kazooie - Mario - 12-20-2018

I hate these games!!!! why couldn't rare just make blast corps 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 etc? Such a great game

RE: We Need to Talk about Banjo Kazooie - VinnyVideo - 12-20-2018

Banjo-Kazooie is definitely one of the best N64 games.

Banjo-Tooie isn't quite as nostalgic to me, but it also improves upon B-K in a lot of ways.

Grunty's Revenge is... eh.

I haven't played Nuts & Bolts.

RE: We Need to Talk about Banjo Kazooie - fireball3k - 12-20-2018

(12-20-2018, 08:57 AM)Mario Wrote: I hate these games!!!! why couldn't rare just make blast corps 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 etc? Such a great game

okay, buddy, if you're being sarcastic and talking mess about blast corps then i will pour itching powder into your pants

if you're not, then i love blast corps.

also, i never played nuts and bolts that much. if it's anything like the other xbox and xbox 360 games that rare made, then i imagine it's going to be the sort of thing which many consider to be abominable, but i enjoyed just fine. the critics said grabbed by the ghoulies was awful, and that's my favorite rare game in the microsoft days. i know people who throw utter fits about how much worse perfect dark zero is than the n64 original, but i think it's a hell of a game on its own standards.

RE: We Need to Talk about Banjo Kazooie - Yoshin - 12-20-2018

>if it's anything like the other xbox and xbox 360 games that rare made, then i imagine it's going to be the sort of thing which many consider to be abominable
People generally agree Viva Pinata was a good game(because it is)

RE: We Need to Talk about Banjo Kazooie - fireball3k - 12-21-2018

i forgot about that one. i remember hearing that rare made a DS version of viva piñata which outsold the original games on the 360 by quite a ton, but i never played any of them.

hell, i've got rare replay for my xbone, so i've got access to the viva piñata games. i really should try them, especially given my stance that rare was still decent during the microsoft days.

RE: We Need to Talk about Banjo Kazooie - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 12-21-2018

(12-20-2018, 08:35 AM)Yoshin Wrote: But we got Banjo Threeie
[Image: 220px-Bkgruntysrevengentsc.jpg]

Um Yoshin, This is Banjo Halfie

(12-20-2018, 08:57 AM)Mario Wrote: I hate these games!!!! why couldn't rare just make blast corps 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 etc? Such a great game

I Hate these Games!!! Why Couldn't Rare Just Make Banjo Threeie, Banjo Fourie, Banjo Fivie, Banjo Sixie, Banjo Sevenie, Etc? Banjo Kazooie is an Awesome Franchise

RE: We Need to Talk about Banjo Kazooie - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 12-25-2018

Banjo Kazooie 8.9/10

Banjo Tooie 8.7/10

Nuts & Bolts 4.9/10

Grunty's Revenge 6.4/10

RE: We Need to Talk about Banjo Kazooie - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 12-25-2018

(12-20-2018, 11:33 PM)fireball3k Wrote: also, i never played nuts and bolts that much. if it's anything like the other xbox and xbox 360 games that rare made, then i imagine it's going to be the sort of thing which many consider to be abominable, but i enjoyed just fine. the critics said grabbed by the ghoulies was awful, and that's my favorite rare game in the microsoft days. i know people who throw utter fits about how much worse perfect dark zero is than the n64 original, but i think it's a hell of a game on its own standards. 

nuts and bolts feels like a tech demo that somehow got released at full price
they figured out a fun vehicle builder and then slapped together a bunch of bizarre havok physics minigames to pad out the playtime. it's cool to make planes but doing a hundred race missions using cars with buttered wheels and linoleum tracks is not a good time

RE: We Need to Talk about Banjo Kazooie - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 12-26-2018

(12-25-2018, 05:38 PM)GothGirlGangBlasterMaster Wrote:
(12-20-2018, 11:33 PM)fireball3k Wrote: also, i never played nuts and bolts that much. if it's anything like the other xbox and xbox 360 games that rare made, then i imagine it's going to be the sort of thing which many consider to be abominable, but i enjoyed just fine. the critics said grabbed by the ghoulies was awful, and that's my favorite rare game in the microsoft days. i know people who throw utter fits about how much worse perfect dark zero is than the n64 original, but i think it's a hell of a game on its own standards. 

nuts and bolts feels like a tech demo that somehow got released at full price
they figured out a fun vehicle builder and then slapped together a bunch of bizarre havok physics minigames to pad out the playtime. it's cool to make planes but doing a hundred race missions using cars with buttered wheels and linoleum tracks is not a good time 

If You Want to Play a Good Game about Building Cars/Planes/Vehicles, Bad Piggies is the Way to go

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.