MFGG Forums
Secret Santa Gift Giving 2018 - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: News and Events (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Secret Santa Gift Giving 2018 (/showthread.php?tid=1552)

Pages: 1 2

Secret Santa Gift Giving 2018 - Santa Klaus - 12-27-2018

Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho!

Sorry about the delay, it seems like I've had a small accident and crashed my sleigh on my way home. But don't worry, I'm fine! I don't know what happened to Rudolph though, I might just find another reindeer to replace him.
I just need to check all the gifts. After that I will start distributing them, in around 4:30 PM PST.

Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho! HO-HO-HO-HO-HO!

HO-HO-HO-HO- *cough* *cough* *cough*
I'm too old for this.

RE: Secret Santa Gift Giving 2018 - Q-Nova - 12-27-2018

Hey, Santa! It's nice to hear you're okay; better late than never! I hope Rudolph will be fine, though.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the presents! Other Big Brin I'm sure this will be good!

RE: Secret Santa Gift Giving 2018 - Pedigree - 12-27-2018

To tide you over, don't forget all participants got a bonus gift: https://forums.mfgg.net/showthread.php?tid=1514&pid=17708#pid17708

RE: Secret Santa Gift Giving 2018 - Santa Klaus - 12-27-2018

Ho-ho-ho-ho, alright kids!
Starting with a pretty unique gift from ReinlynxPSI for Shadow Administrator Drei!

Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho! Here's another really cool present! It's from Amine Retro to Hypernova.

And here's Yoshin's gift from Mariotroid. He must've spent a lot of time on it!

RE: Secret Santa Gift Giving 2018 - Yoshin - 12-27-2018

Thanks Mariotroid!

And this one is from Q-Nova to KirbyLover2048. A very fitting gift for someone who seems to love Kirby, ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho!

RE: Secret Santa Gift Giving 2018 - Hyper - 12-27-2018

Whoa that's awesome! Thank you very much Amine Retro!

Hey, @KirbyLover2048, since I forgot to say so in my message, I want to let you know that I'll probably host my gift files for no longer than a few months (since my site may change domains at some point). Because of that, I think it's a good idea for you to save the files into your computer.

Ho-ho-ho-ho! Another very cool one, this time from Demonlemon for Pedigree!

What's this? A gift from the legendary admin VinnyVideo for Gengarmaster? Ho-ho-ho-ho!

Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho! Here's Jingle JC's gift for Demonlemon. It's... uh...

Ha ha, that Gengar drawing is brilliant, @VinnyVideo! Laughing These are some good gifts you guys made for each other so far!

Ho-ho-ho-ho! This next one comes from KirbyLover2048 for ReinlynxPSI.

Up next is Q-Nova's gift from Hypernova! From one nova to another!

This one is from Ostrich for Amine Retro! It's a character all of you are probably familiar with.

Another character you kids should be familiar with, this time from Honey Saucer Gengar to Ostrich! Ho-ho-ho!
Edit: Hmmm, my elves just told me that this gift wasn't actually made by Gengar, rather it was actually from a YouTube video someone else made.
Oh-ho-ho-ho, that's how you enter the naughty list, my friend. Everyone else put a lot of effort into their gifts, some even spent money on it. It's very disrespectful to give an image you find on the internet as a gift.

Ho-ho-ho-ho! And finally, the last one, from Pedigree to Mariotroid!

And as mentioned at the beginning of the thread Pedigree also made a drawing involving everyone who participated in this event, it was really nice of him!

And that's it! Huge thanks to everyone who participated and I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas. See you guys next year! Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho!

Thanks for the gift, @Hypernova! It's nice to see even more Go! Go! Gooble!! fan art. Smile By the way, what's the brown thing that's controlling the Fluddroid supposed to be? A Monty Mole? I'm not really sure who it is. Confused

Anyway though, I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Other Big Brin I personally had a great one!

RE: Secret Santa Gift Giving 2018 - Hyper - 12-27-2018

(12-27-2018, 10:07 PM)Q-Nova Wrote: Thanks for the gift, @Hypernova! It's nice to see even more Go! Go! Gooble!! fan art. Smile By the way, what's the brown thing that's controlling the Fluddroid supposed to be? A Monty Mole? I'm not really sure who it is. Confused

Anyway though, I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Other Big Brin I personally had a great one!

You're welcome!

At the time I was making the drawing, I tried to go a little bit creative. What if Fluddroid is instead controlled by a hamster? It's something that was inspired by one of the Captain Underpants book I read as a child.

@Hypernova Ah, cool! I guess that hamster really hates Mario, eh? Laughing

Ho-ho-ho, looks like we have a gift from beyond time and space - slug brother!

Apparently, this was from Shadow Administrator Drei for Jingle JC but somehow got lost.

RE: Secret Santa Gift Giving 2018 - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 12-27-2018

(12-27-2018, 10:43 PM)Santa Klaus Wrote: Ho-ho-ho, looks like we have a gift from beyond time and space - slug brother!

Apparently, this was from Shadow Administrator Drei for Jingle JC but somehow got lost. 

this one nearly gave me a heart attack when it moved

RE: Secret Santa Gift Giving 2018 - Mariotroid - 12-27-2018

Thanks @Pedigree... it's ok to feel uninspired, sometimes I feel like people dont know me that well wherever I am, even with family. I am ignored and forgotten, I guess it is my failure. I dont know why I feel this way but it happens. No one cares about me... maybe it is my fault.

Thank you for the gift though... maybe I'll continue my projects and not just give up on life but I've been having a tough time lately. It's all you people on MFGG that make me happy even though i dont interact too much. I wish I was more noticed and seen... i wish i wasnt just on the "outside" but maybe that is my lifestyle and life path... idk. Thank you pedigree.

RE: Secret Santa Gift Giving 2018 - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 12-28-2018

@Mariotroid by uninspired he means this post didn't give him any inspirations for gift ideas so he looked at your other posts instead

RE: Secret Santa Gift Giving 2018 - Pedigree - 12-28-2018

Yeah I didn't mean that you were uninspiring @Mariotroid. I just couldn't think of much to do with your list.

RE: Secret Santa Gift Giving 2018 - Mariotroid - 12-28-2018

(12-28-2018, 03:39 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Yeah I didn't mean that you were uninspiring @Mariotroid. I just couldn't think of much to do with your list.

I know I just had to vent... I am very thankful for the gift. Itll be great to listen to. I dont mean to bring everyone down just had a tough time lately.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.