MFGG Forums
What's YOUR favourite Nintendo Console? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: What's YOUR favourite Nintendo Console? (/showthread.php?tid=1582)

What's YOUR favourite Nintendo Console? - Honey Saucer Gengar - 01-10-2019

Over the years, Nintendo's produced some very famous consoles. Which one has gotten your attention the most? Also, post why you like it. You don't have to.

RE: What's YOUR favourite Nintendo Console? - Daisy - 01-10-2019

Nintendo Switch.

RE: What's YOUR favourite Nintendo Console? - Thunderbro - 01-10-2019

The Gamecube, it just has too many favorites on it.

RE: What's YOUR favourite Nintendo Console? - VinnyVideo - 01-10-2019

Probably the Super NES - a great system with a great library of games and a lot of great memories for me.

RE: What's YOUR favourite Nintendo Console? - fireball3k - 01-10-2019

this is such a difficult question to answer, but i picked the nintendo DS. i really loved that thing when i was in high school.

my least favorite is easy. the wii u was a steaming pile of junk with basically no redeeming characteristics besides smash 4.

RE: What's YOUR favourite Nintendo Console? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 01-10-2019

This is really hard, but I picked Gamecube. It has most of my all time favorite games: Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Luigi's Mansion, Smash Melee, and Animal Crossing. It also has a couple great Mario Party games and a good Mario Kart game. 

N64 is a close second.

RE: What's YOUR favourite Nintendo Console? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 01-11-2019

The Wii Is my Favorite because of All the Great games

honorble mentions: Gamecube, N64

RE: What's YOUR favourite Nintendo Console? - Retriever II - 01-12-2019

Tough choice.  I gave my vote to the GameCube but SNES, Gamecube, and DS all stand out for me.  Honorable mention to the N64.

RE: What's YOUR favourite Nintendo Console? - Neweegee - 01-12-2019

At the risk of sounding forcefully hipster, Wii U is my favorite now...

It still has some really good games, even if most were ported to Switch/3DS, Virtual Console is good too so I can play a lot of older Nintendo games on it, as well as the only re-releases of games like Earthbound and many GBA/DS games, and I still got access to all my Wii games. Plus, the Wii U Gamepad lets me lay down and play games (I'm lazy so it's my favorite way to play).

Also, has a mid-game Internet Browser which I use a lot surprisingly, and it just generally has everything I want out of it now.
Basically, it feels like the pinnacle of Nintendo systems to me. (which is sad because it nearly took until the Switch was announced for it to achieve this)
My only issue with it is the disgustingly slow System Menus

It's my go to system. Although my Gamepad charger is missing so I can't play it right now! So I'm stuck with my Switch for Nintendo games...

RE: What's YOUR favourite Nintendo Console? - Yoshin - 01-13-2019

You forgot the Virtual Boy
Memes aside probably the GBA, has the most solid library of any of their consoles.

RE: What's YOUR favourite Nintendo Console? - captainkakarot64 - 01-13-2019

For me, I guess it would be the GBA.

RE: What's YOUR favourite Nintendo Console? - fireball3k - 01-18-2019

(01-13-2019, 02:03 AM)Yoshin Wrote: You forgot the Virtual Boy
Memes aside probably the GBA, has the most solid library of any of their consoles.

i remember i was still playing the mega man battle network games when red dead 2 and black ops 4 were coming out last year. the gba is easily my favorite of the game boy family.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.