MFGG Forums
What is your least favourite Mario game? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: What is your least favourite Mario game? (/showthread.php?tid=1583)

What is your least favourite Mario game? - Daisy - 01-10-2019

Any Mario games you hate or like the least? This is the thread to share such.

RE: What is your least favourite Mario game? - fireball3k - 01-10-2019

this is VERY difficult, but i will try to answer

if we don't count ludicrous spinoffs like hotel mario, i feel like my least favorite of the main series is mario 3D world. yes, i liked 3D land, but i wasn't anywhere near as keen on playing a sequel to it on the wii u. it never grabbed my attention, and i sold it pretty quickly.

i feel like the 3DS version of mario maker was pretty gimped, as well. the wii u version was one of the games i actually liked on that dumpster fire of a system, but you couldn't even upload your courses on the 3DS version. you could download other people's levels, so i guess that was a redeeming factor.

RE: What is your least favourite Mario game? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 01-10-2019

Disregarding the obscure and laughably bad games like Mario's Time Machine and Hotel Mario, I'd say my least favorite game is Sticker Star. I don't think on its own it would be my least favorite, but it was just such a huge let down that I can't enjoy playing it at all. That Mario Tennis game on the Wii U was garbage too, and so was the Mario Party.

RE: What is your least favourite Mario game? - fireball3k - 01-10-2019

sticker star was okay on its own, but it was a step down from the other two games it followed, so i see what you mean there.

also, none of the mario and luigi games since partners in time have caught my attention. i want to give the bowser's inside story remake a go when it comes out, but idk if i'll like it any better this time around.

RE: What is your least favourite Mario game? - Daisy - 01-10-2019

I am counting games like Hotel Mario, which happens to be my least favourite for seemingly obvious reasons but it does make for some good memes.

RE: What is your least favourite Mario game? - VinnyVideo - 01-10-2019

Gotta go with Mario's Time Machine here.

RE: What is your least favourite Mario game? - Thunderbro - 01-11-2019

I actually can't count the educational games or hotel mario since I haven't actually played them. My least favorite probably would be Sticker Star, mostly because it got me so excited for a new Paper Mario game... and it was nothing like what I wanted, and I'm certainly not a fan of its battle system and just general lack of charm compared to earlier entries.

RE: What is your least favourite Mario game? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 01-11-2019

(01-10-2019, 10:35 PM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: Disregarding the obscure and laughably bad games like Mario's Time Machine and Hotel Mario, I'd say my least favorite game is Sticker Star. I don't think on its own it would be my least favorite, but it was just such a huge let down that I can't enjoy playing it at all. That Mario Tennis game on the Wii U was garbage too, and so was the Mario Party.

I Actually Kinda liked Sticker star & Colour splash

Probably Super Mario Bros 2 Because it's a DDP Reskin

RE: What is your least favourite Mario game? - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 01-11-2019

(01-11-2019, 01:31 AM)Jingle JC Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 10:35 PM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: Disregarding the obscure and laughably bad games like Mario's Time Machine and Hotel Mario, I'd say my least favorite game is Sticker Star. I don't think on its own it would be my least favorite, but it was just such a huge let down that I can't enjoy playing it at all. That Mario Tennis game on the Wii U was garbage too, and so was the Mario Party.

I Actually Kinda liked Sticker star & Colour splash

Probably Super Mario Bros 2 Because it's a DDP Reskin 

as a massive doki doki panic fanboy i have to agree

RE: What is your least favourite Mario game? - Honey Saucer Gengar - 01-13-2019

Like Vinny I also have to go with Mario's time machine due to its historical inaccuracies

RE: What is your least favourite Mario game? - Mors - 01-14-2019

Sonic Lost World Laughing

RE: What is your least favourite Mario game? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 04:19 AM)Mors Wrote: Sonic Lost World Laughing

You think you're Funny, But i am The Class Clown

RE: What is your least favourite Mario game? - Hungry San - 01-14-2019

I feel like i want to tear my hair off while playing New S. Mario Bros, the original. Much of its music sounds so childish, and the levels feel ...uninspiring and that's the best i could think about!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.