MFGG Forums
Who did IT?! (Challenge#1) (ENDED) - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Who did IT?! (Challenge#1) (ENDED) (/showthread.php?tid=1609)

Who did IT?! (Challenge#1) (ENDED) - Mariofan230 - 01-27-2019

This first challenge has ended which means now it's time to reveal the results for #1 and the answer!

It was actually the Sidestepper because...
-The Sidestepper was more injured than the others
-The red button could have exploded all around and in it's self first

So our winner's for this challenge (#1) is.....

@Evil Yoshi Toes and @Jackninja5!
Congrats! You both earn a badge!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Old:
It's the first challenge of ''Who did IT?!''! What you do in this challenge is figure out who caused the issue. You can find evidence to discover who did it Wink .
Here is the image of the story:

Story:
This story takes place at Bowser's castle! Where Bowser has sent four of his minions to push one of the three buttons to damage Peach's castle, Bowser thought it would be easier to do that (Unlike just sending his minions randomly and capturing peach). Bowser warned the four minions NOT to push the red button because somehow mario put it there, so it might damage Bowser's castle if it is pressed. The four minions went to the three buttons. One of the minions has thought of pushing the red button to be funny, but that wouldn't be a good idea (Unfortunately we do not know WHO thought of it Wink ). So that minion had pushed the red button while the three minions had gasped! Bowser went to check what's going on and saw that his castle was breaking Huh? uh oh! ! Bowser had figured one of them did it? So now is your chance to figure out who has done it until next week! Have an answer/figured it out? Vote who did it in the poll above Wink ! If your answer is correct you will receive your badge in the results after it ends!

RE: Who did IT?! (Challenge#1) - Daisy - 01-27-2019

I guess Sidestepper.

RE: Who did IT?! (Challenge#1) - Evil Yoshi Toes - 01-27-2019

I voted for sidestepper because he is red.

RE: Who did IT?! (Challenge#1) - GamerInGeorgia - 01-27-2019

I voted Fighter Fly. He was the closest to the crime (according to the visual provided).
I also moved the thread to Space Junk Galaxy/Prescription Pharmacy Pickup.

RE: Who did IT?! (Challenge#1) - Thunderbro - 01-27-2019

Hammer Bro, he would definitely press the red button.

RE: Who did IT?! (Challenge#1) - Honey Saucer Gengar - 01-28-2019

Fighter fly didn't gasp.

RE: Who did IT?! (Challenge#1) - Mariofan230 - 01-28-2019

(01-28-2019, 03:18 PM)Honey Saucer Gengar Wrote: Fighter fly didn't gasp.
He didn't gasp in which picture?

RE: Who did IT?! (Challenge#1) - Q-Nova - 01-28-2019

I'm guessing it's Fighter Fly. He didn't show any reaction in the last picture unlike the other minions.

RE: Who did IT?! (Challenge#1) - Mariofan230 - 01-28-2019

(01-28-2019, 09:59 PM)Q-Nova Wrote: I'm guessing it's Fighter Fly. He didn't show any reaction in the last picture unlike the other minions.
No correction is made? Need help? Here's a tip from the Help Block
.png   Help Block.png (Size: 293 bytes / Downloads: 60) .Here is a correction that can help so you and everyone else they/you don't get the last picture wrong (As the Para-koopa actually also didn't really have a reaction ever since the hammer bro is just a facing forward sprite while the sidestepper didn't have a mouth just to keep in mind, everyone):
*I'm guessing it's Fighter Fly.*
Thumbs Up

RE: Who did IT?! (Challenge#1) (ENDED) - Daisy - 02-04-2019

Yay, I win. Smile

Or WE won. :P *high fives @Evil Yoshi Toes *

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.