MFGG Forums
Introductions - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Introductions (/showthread.php?tid=161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Introductions - GeneralGuy - 08-02-2019

(08-02-2019, 09:08 PM)Solar Werecat Wrote: I got a message on DeviantArt from GeneralGuy referring to me by a name I have not used in a very, very long time, so here I am. You may remember me as Lyle or Vir, but I have since long abandoned both monikers.

Welcome back Solar Werecat! Yeah, I've been searching through the old IPB Boards to contact old MFGGers en mass and saw your profile. I was feeling nostalgic with that one.

RE: Introductions - YuraiKira - 08-05-2019

hi everyone, im yuraikira. i used to be a frequent lurker on the mfgg mainsite back in the day but didn't really return until recently on the discord to check up on some fangames, and now i've joined the forums as well. ill be mostly lurking still though

about me, i used to be all involved with twitter and tumblr but i've stopped doing that as it was kinda tiring. i work in web dev, i like whiskey, video games, visual design and that's about it! and my boyfriend recommended me to join so all blame goes to him

RE: Introductions - Vert - 08-05-2019

Hi chocolate muffin! I take blame for nothing.

RE: Introductions - Angustia - 08-06-2019

Hey. Long time lurker, first time poster. Someone linked to that Mario castlevania game forever ago on a discord I was in and I've been visiting ever since. Figured I'd join. I do some web dev, game dev and art but I'm finishing up college so I haven't really had time lately.

Anyway that's all I got, nice to meet ya. Sorry for the awkwardness. I was born this way.

RE: Introductions - GeneralGuy - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 09:37 PM)Angustia Wrote: Hey. Long time lurker, first time poster. Someone linked to that Mario castlevania game forever ago on a discord I was in and I've been visiting ever since. Figured I'd join. I do some web dev, game dev and art but I'm finishing up college so I haven't really had time lately.

Anyway that's all I got, nice to meet ya. Sorry for the awkwardness. I was born this way.
Hey! Welcome to MFGG, Angustia! Grab some donuts and coffee, and feel free to browse and post on the forums, but don't touch the golden TD statue!

RE: Introductions - Angustia - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 10:03 PM)GeneralGuy Wrote:
(08-06-2019, 09:37 PM)Angustia Wrote: Hey. Long time lurker, first time poster. Someone linked to that Mario castlevania game forever ago on a discord I was in and I've been visiting ever since. Figured I'd join. I do some web dev, game dev and art but I'm finishing up college so I haven't really had time lately.

Hey! Welcome to MFGG, Angustia! Grab some donuts and coffee, and feel free to browse and post on the forums, but don't touch the golden TD statue!

I don't know what that is but noted! Thanks!

RE: Introductions - DJ Yoshiman - 08-07-2019

(08-06-2019, 10:08 PM)Angustia Wrote:

I am so saddened that we've reached a point where people haven't the slightest clue what a TD status is.

Sad

RE: Introductions - GeneralGuy - 08-07-2019

(08-07-2019, 10:13 PM)DJ Yoshiman Wrote:
(08-06-2019, 10:08 PM)Angustia Wrote:

I am so saddened that we've reached a point where people haven't the slightest clue what a TD status is.

Sad

I know, right? It's sad. [Image: sad.gif]

RE: Introductions - Jay - 08-08-2019

Hello, I’ve been timewarped here from 2006. Thanks for General Guy for remembering me when I don’t even remember what I was like at 13-14 years old.

I remember that I liked this place because it got me into art, and people enjoyed what I made and were interested in things I liked which were both things I didn’t get in my day to day life before that. I looked through my Deviantart too, which I hadn’t done in like 10 years. Some stuff I made was embarrassing, some I’m still proud of. I’m working as an Art Director / Video Editor, sometimes with Nintendo, so being here definitely influenced my life in some way.

If you remember me, I’ll make a sketch of a character you want :p

RE: Introductions - GeneralGuy - 08-08-2019

(08-08-2019, 09:03 AM)Jay Wrote: Hello, I’ve been timewarped here from 2006. Thanks for General Guy for remembering me when I don’t even remember what I was like at 13-14 years old.

I remember that I liked this place because it got me into art, and people enjoyed what I made and were interested in things I liked which were both things I didn’t get in my day to day life before that. I looked through my Deviantart too, which I hadn’t done in like 10 years. Some stuff I made was embarrassing, some I’m still proud of. I’m working as an Art Director / Video Editor, sometimes with Nintendo, so being here definitely influenced my life in some way.

If you remember me, I’ll make a sketch of a character you want :p
Hey Jay! Welcome back! Yeah, I remember you fondly. You're really good at drawing and spriting! [Image: nod.gif] I'm trying my hardest to get everyone to come back, so we can party like it's the mid-2000s, like old times.

btw, my character is a black bandit from the Paper Mario series

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 08-09-2019

@Jay Welcome back! I remember you a little bit. It's awesome that you've "gone pro" in the art field and done some work with Nintendo!

In the past I tried to say hi to everybody in this topic, but I have fallen hopelessly behind on greeting all of you. Still, I'm glad you're here, and I hope you enjoy your stay on the greatest of fangaming galaxies!

RE: Introductions - Eno - 08-11-2019

I didn't notice this thread until now so hey, I'm here again to mostly lurk and maybe post something once in a blue moon, so business as usual for me.

RE: Introductions - PedroInTheForums - 08-12-2019

Shrug So by now i am an Gamebanana user. And NOT every fan-game is there, Those need an specific form of editing the game's sprites and custom made things... SMW Mario So keep in mind that also OFFICIAL games are there too!  Agree  Yep! That's right! Every official game has those type of "Hey find a way of modding this game and it gets an Gamebanana section guarantee!  Blank Roll eyes Oh? Super Fanmade Mario Bros? It's an WHACK of obvious that you can make mods and custom game themes too. Roll eyes Blank  Hat Hold  Looks like i made that in a reality. Now serious Fish slapped word will get seriously real.

RE: Introductions - SeanHicksArt - 08-14-2019

Saw these forums again, and it felt like a blast from the past! I go by Sean Hicks (or SeanHicksArt) now, but I use to be known as Starpower. I use to do a lot of pixel art years ago (mostly the Mario and Luigi RPG style), then did some pixel art for the game Shakedown Hawaii. Since then I've been focused on freelancing as a 3D game artist, illustrator, and visual dev artist. I've been really busy these days, but I hope to reconnect with others from MFGG!

RE: Introductions - Jazz - 08-14-2019

Eyy welcome back Sean.

Always good to see old people, especially from the old Pixeltendo days too.
You've been doing pretty good the past few years with all that art I see on Twitter all th'time.

RE: Introductions - JustCamTro - 09-01-2019

Hello! It's me from old mfgg forum aka CamTro. It's been a while I have posted some posts in mfgg.

Anyway, i'm back.

RE: Introductions - Sparks - 10-05-2019

Shoot, I don't think I've been on MFGG in years! I think last time I was active here was around the time the forum split to Minus World? I don't even remember what year that was. I found my way back here after hearing of NCFC 2019 and realized it's being hosted by MFGG (I think?), and had to come stop by.

I think I was here years ago, and was usually shitposting in the Pointless Post Palace. Nowadays I'm working on an indie game called Kyle & Lucy: Wonderworld as well as its spin-off story "Sondro Gomez." In fact I was pointed towards NCFC, since it was suggested a Nintendo-style project would feel right at home there! Anyway, it's good to see a lot of old faces are still around, can't believe how long ago so much of this was.

RE: Introductions - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 10-05-2019

(10-05-2019, 11:52 AM)Sparks Wrote: I was the one with the Konata avatar

OH

RE: Introductions - GeneralGuy - 10-05-2019

Hey, I remember you Sparks! Welcome back!

RE: Introductions - Arrietty - 10-06-2019

(10-05-2019, 11:52 AM)Sparks Wrote: Shoot, I don't think I've been on MFGG in years! I think last time I was active here was around the time the forum split to Minus World? I don't even remember what year that was. I found my way back here after hearing of NCFC 2019 and realized it's being hosted by MFGG (I think?), and had to come stop by.

I think I was here years ago, and was usually shitposting in the Pointless Post Palace. Nowadays I'm working on an indie game called Kyle & Lucy: Wonderworld as well as its spin-off story "Sondro Gomez." In fact I was pointed towards NCFC, since it was suggested a Nintendo-style project would feel right at home there! Anyway, it's good to see a lot of old faces are still around, can't believe how long ago so much of this was.

I certainly didn't expect you to post here, Sparks. Guess our NCFC conversation lead to this lol

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.