MFGG Forums
Introductions - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Introductions (/showthread.php?tid=161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 04-14-2020

@Hairball Welcome to MFGG! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

You seem really cool, although it's possible that cats might not like you as much!

RE: Introductions - Hairball - 04-14-2020

(04-14-2020, 07:17 PM)VinnyVideo Wrote: @Hairball Welcome to MFGG! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

You seem really cool, although it's possible that cats might not like you as much!

/coughs out a hairball

RE: Introductions - KrystalPhantasm - 04-29-2020

New member here, the name's Mawboi/Roosara.
I absolutely loved the fangames here when I was a wee little lad and I can't wait to be a part of making people have fun!  Big Grin

I am an amateur pixel artist in way too many fandoms to count and a slight beginner at programming.
I've been using computers since I was 3 and started to really bring out the artist in me at around 10 years. In that period I've found and stuck with this website, even if my memory may be foggy. 
Anyways, I think that's what I need to put in my introduction, and hopefully, my English is satisfactory. Hiya~

RE: Introductions - Evan.F - 04-29-2020

(04-29-2020, 11:06 AM)Mawboi Wrote: New member here, the name's Mawboi/Roosara.
I absolutely loved the fangames here when I was a wee little lad and I can't wait to be a part of making people have fun!  Big Grin

I am an amateur pixel artist in way too many fandoms to count and a slight beginner at programming.
I've been using computers since I was 3 and started to really bring out the artist in me at around 10 years. In that period I've found and stuck with this website, even if my memory may be foggy. 
Anyways, I think that's what I need to put in my introduction, and hopefully, my English is satisfactory. Hiya~

Welcome Mawboi
Can't wait to see what you bring to the table!

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 04-29-2020

@Mawboi Welcome to MFGG! I'm glad you decided to make an account. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Also, don't worry - your English is quite strong!

RE: Introductions - Hyper - 04-29-2020

(04-29-2020, 11:06 AM)Mawboi Wrote: New member here, the name's Mawboi/Roosara.

Welcome to MFGG! I've also noticed that the Sri Lanka flag is broken so I went ahead and fixed that for ya.

RE: Introductions - miff - 05-01-2020

Hello, I've been lurking on the website for probably about eight or so years now but I've decided I want to be involved with community discussion stuff.

RE: Introductions - Yakibomb - 05-05-2020

(05-01-2020, 05:30 AM)miff Wrote: Hello, I've been lurking on the website for probably about eight or so years now but I've decided I want to be involved with community discussion stuff.

Welcome to MFGG! That's pretty much how I started, too.

RE: Introductions - NintendoKnight - 05-11-2020

Hello, everybody! I'm new to this website. To be honest, I just want to contribute into helping people with fangames, I want to help with specifically Mario fangames, Luigi fangames would be better, but any kind of Mario fangame would be cool for me. I hope you guys would help me... Any recommendations, or people willing to accept sprite artists?

Thanks!

RE: Introductions - Evan.F - 05-12-2020

(05-11-2020, 08:06 PM)NintendoKnight Wrote: Hello, everybody! I'm new to this website. To be honest, I just want to contribute into helping people with fangames, I want to help with specifically Mario fangames, Luigi fangames would be better, but any kind of Mario fangame would be cool for me. I hope you guys would help me... Any recommendations, or people willing to accept sprite artists?

Thanks!
Welcome to MFGG!

If you want to contribute to fangames, I first recommend submitting sprite sheets on the main site so people can see your work. Pixel artists are always great to have and we're always willing help improve. As for assets, bigger fangames usually have a pixel artist on the dev team as they are able to produce a consistent style. Joke games usually use art made by the developer because it doesn't have to look good, but sometimes use sprites to give an early PC fangame vibe. I usually find sheets on the website that fit what I'm making, and use that

RE: Introductions - Imagine - 05-15-2020

Hello nice to meet everyone I'm Imagine and I'm new to this site to just discuss things and Show off work I do at times. I'm working on a Mario fan game with some Banjo-Kazooie some gameplay like attributes to it in 2D. I follow this site a lot and I must say everyone on here are talented!

RE: Introductions - GeneralGuy - 05-15-2020

(05-15-2020, 09:33 PM)Imagine Wrote: Hello everyone I'm new to this site just discuss things and I'm working a Mario fan game with some Banjo-Kazooie some gameplay like attributes to it. I follow this site a lot and I must say everyone on here are talented!
Welcome to MFGG, Imagine! Here your imagination is the canvas used to paint your dreams.

[Image: InfantileTenseAustrianpinscher-size_restricted.gif]

RE: Introductions - Sleep Adams - 05-20-2020

Wow, it's been a while since I posted here. I see some familiar faces and I love it! Well my name is Delichan, I use to frequent these forums before my high school days (2005.) I actually came back cause I was making a logo, needed a reference from Deviantart, had to logon in order to download said reference and noticed a message from GeneralGuy. Nice to meet everyone and I can't wait to catch up with some of you whom I've known from before!

RE: Introductions - Jarman - 05-21-2020

Hey, I'm Jaharl, but I go by Jarman/Jarmeiser nowadays. I used to be a frequent member around like 2016-18 I think, it was sometime before the new forums began. I just kinda left when new forums came. Kinda like I did with the freedom planet forums as that forum change happened around the same time Anyways I'm back now to post pixel art, and maybe some game dev stuff if I get off my lazy butt

RE: Introductions - GeneralGuy - 05-21-2020

(05-20-2020, 04:13 PM)Delichanicho Wrote: Wow, it's been a while since I posted here. I see some familiar faces and I love it! Well my name is Delichan, I use to frequent these forums before my high school days (2005.) I actually came back cause I was making a logo, needed a reference from Deviantart, had to logon in order to download said reference and noticed a message from GeneralGuy. Nice to meet everyone and I can't wait to catch up with some of you whom I've known from before!
Welcome back Delichan!  Soveryhappy

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 05-21-2020

@Delichanicho @Jaharl Welcome back to MFGG! It's always nice to see some old friends return.

RE: Introductions - VideoGameKid265 - 05-28-2020

Guess I might introduce myself here as well.

I'm probably going to be one of the least competent/worst creators here, as I haven't had a fully established developer's mindset here, but I've always wanted to be a game dev since I was young, and I've loved Nintendo games, especially Mario, all my life.

I'm currently doing a course on software engineering at university. I've been trying to get into art and programming with Unity, but I'm not particularly good with either so far (and I also get overwhelmed whenever I do art tutorials)

I came here because I got interested in the recent MFGG fangame jam. Hopefully that'll be an easy step.

RE: Introductions - Yakibomb - 05-28-2020

(05-28-2020, 03:21 AM)VideoGameKid265 Wrote: Guess I might introduce myself here as well.

I'm probably going to be one of the least competent/worst creators here, as I haven't had a fully established developer's mindset here, but I've always wanted to be a game dev since I was young, and I've loved Nintendo games, especially Mario, all my life.

I'm currently doing a course on software engineering at university. I've been trying to get into art and programming with Unity, but I'm not particularly good with either so far (and I also get overwhelmed whenever I do art tutorials)

I came here because I got interested in the recent MFGG fangame jam. Hopefully that'll be an easy step.
Welcome to MFGG, Video Game Kid!

We're mostly Mario nerds but we share a lot in common with each other. Be yourself! And Enjoy Your Stay. Nerd

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 05-28-2020

@VideoGameKid265 Welcome to MFGG! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Don't worry - nobody starts as an expert in making games or art! There's plenty of folks who'd be happy to help you get started. And yes, participating in a game jam is a great way to get more experience!

RE: Introductions - Tyranitar Prism - 06-03-2020

Hello everybody, im Tyranitar Prism, i liked some fan games of mario, so because of the reason, i like to be here.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.