MFGG Forums
Introductions - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Introductions (/showthread.php?tid=161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Introductions - Rayyan - 07-12-2020

Hello everyone! My name is Rayyan! I like playing Mario games and this one looks like is a good place to play some!
Also there has been a situation where if I'm allowed here or not. More in the thread "Do I have to wait for my 19th anniversary of MFGG badge".

RE: Introductions - Evil Yoshi Toes - 07-12-2020

Hello Rayyan. Welcome Smile

RE: Introductions - Rayyan - 07-13-2020

WOW! You got a KFC badge! I love KFC! They're so delicious! But nice to see you everyone! Soveryhappy

RE: Introductions - Tachin1994 - 07-19-2020

Hello there!, I'm Tachin1994.
Well... This place was my starting point 14 years ago. Coming back for sweet nostalgia and therapy.

I made a couple of sprite sheets back then, mostly pseudo SMB3 style customs/edits to try out my style. Had fun in my short run, but I was just a kid and sadly got in trouble for not containing my frustration in a topic not worthy to remember.

Haven't refined my pixel art yet and I rarely give myself time to draw, but i've been doing stuff on Deviantart and Youtube since 2007, used to be part of the YTPMV, Weegees and Sparta Remix comunity. Now I have specialized myself in musical jokes and compositions. Also studying for a Medical Degree.

Looking forward to share my content, keep improving myself and have fun with you guys!

Cheers!

RE: Introductions - Pedigree - 07-19-2020

Welcome back @Tachin1994! Very cool that you're working on a Medical Degree. Which medical field are you getting into?

RE: Introductions - Tachin1994 - 07-19-2020

(07-19-2020, 06:40 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Welcome back @Tachin1994! Very cool that you're working on a Medical Degree. Which medical field are you getting into?

Perhaps Neuroscience or Medical imaging. However I'm struggling with my studies / practice right now since we can't enter medical facilities due COVID.
However. I still give myself (most) of time to enjoy lurking for Nintendo content.

RE: Introductions - Pedigree - 07-19-2020

(07-19-2020, 08:42 PM)Tachin1994 Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 06:40 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Welcome back @Tachin1994! Very cool that you're working on a Medical Degree. Which medical field are you getting into?

Perhaps Neuroscience or Medical imaging. However I'm struggling with my studies / practice right now since we can't enter medical facilities due COVID.
However. I still give myself (most) of time to enjoy lurking for Nintendo content.

Sorry that Covid-19 is affecting your studies. Hopefully that doesn't set you too far back.

RE: Introductions - blueshyguy125 - 08-24-2020

hello i'm blueshyguy125 and I joined because I like mario and this site looks pretty cool  Big Grin

my current mario games are super mario 3d land, 3d super mario bros, 3d super mario bros 3 and super mario maker for 3ds

I hope to make some friends here!!

fun fact: I have a red shy guy plush  Laughing

RE: Introductions - Q-Nova - 08-27-2020

Welcome to MFGG, @blueshyguy125! You will never feel blue nor red in this site! Just don't touch the Thunder Dragon statue!

RE: Introductions - ProtoTroid - 09-27-2020

Wow it's been a while. Long enough that apparently the site updated and my old account was lost. Again. Oh well.

Anywho, I'm ProtoTroid, woohoo, confetti from the ceiling blah blah - but I'm glad to be back, at least for a little while!
Not that any forums I visit seem to be super active anymore.

RE: Introductions - BananaHead - 11-02-2020

I have returned.

RE: Introductions - GeneralGuy - 12-23-2020

(09-27-2020, 03:35 PM)ProtoTroid Wrote: Wow it's been a while. Long enough that apparently the site updated and my old account was lost. Again. Oh well.

Anywho, I'm ProtoTroid, woohoo, confetti from the ceiling blah blah - but I'm glad to be back, at least for a little while!
Not that any forums I visit seem to be super active anymore.
(11-02-2020, 05:18 AM)BananaHead Wrote: I have returned.
Welcome back, ProtoTroid and BananaHead! Soveryhappy

RE: Introductions - Eureka - 03-09-2021

I don't think I made a post in this thread yet. I almost forgot about this place for a while, wow, 2 years of being inactive! I've played games in the Mario series for a long time now, I'm also on SMBX and PGE, I love drawing too, it helps me pass so much time lol.

RE: Introductions - warioCritic - 03-10-2021

hello I'm Wario-critic, I remember it so you don't have to. I'm here to talk about a god awful game by Capcom, mega man X7.

RE: Introductions - TheOrangeToad - 03-13-2021

Hello, I fully return on this site to submit or showcase my pixel arts and possible my normal art too here.

I currently updating my bio as of writing this so yep.

RE: Introductions - OdiniusX - 05-02-2021

Hello, im new here, I just joined about a half hour ago, and just wanted to say hello

I am a game dev but i hate coding so i dont do much

I also like to edit sprites, My avatar is an edit of Mario's SMW sprite thats made to look like the green and brown costume for mario from ssb

RE: Introductions - enmanuelgaiming2020 - 05-05-2021

hi, i am new
i am not a famous ROM hacker and i am working on a ROM hack

RE: Introductions - JumperK - 04-11-2022

Wow, I'm surprised I haven't even introduced myself (since I've had an MFGG account since June 2016, and a forums account roughly 5 years later).

Hi, I'm JumperK.

I'm a 24-year old Male that loves the various Nintendo franchises (Mario, Zelda, etc.), really likes Dragons, and is an amateur game developer, but I hope that I get to release at least one fangame on the site.

Besides that, I also dabble with pixel art (not well, but passable), learned Java in High School, and have experimented with various game development programs (Scratch, Construct, Stencyl, etc.), with me currently learning how Godot works enough so I could at least make something out of it.

I've been lurking since around the early 2000s, but never bothered to create an account until around 2016 (2021 if you're looking at my Forum profile).

I might not be that active in the Forums (or Discord, for that matter), but I will at least try to be active on the main site (if possible).

I hope whoever is reading this has a good day/night/whatever-time-it-is-currently!

RE: Introductions - PlumbG64 - 04-29-2022

This is my introduction, I guess

Hi, I'm PlumbG64, a kid that uses a Mario recolor as it's internet avatar! (I know how unoriginal that is, but you don't want to see my old ones, seriously, A Mario recolor was the best I could find)

I discovered this site whilst searching for tilesets for a project I'm making, I ended up liking the site, so I ended up making an account here  Agree

Also, i'm an amateur artist, trying to improve on getting better and better

I think that's it, I'm glad I could introduce myself on the forums.

RE: Introductions - raincoatyuyi - 08-26-2022

hello everyone my name is raincoatyuyi. I'm the new guy on this site. 
I like Nintendo games and comics,they are cute

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.