MFGG Forums
Introductions - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Introductions (/showthread.php?tid=161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Introductions - GeneralGuy - 08-26-2022

(08-26-2022, 10:05 AM)raincoatyuyi Wrote: hello everyone my name is raincoatyuyi(aka. RcKun). I'm a new guy on this site. 
I like Nintendo games and  sprite comics,they are cute
Welcome to MFGG!

RE: Introductions - DogToon64 - 08-26-2022

(08-26-2022, 10:05 AM)raincoatyuyi Wrote: hello everyone my name is raincoatyuyi(aka. RcKun). I'm a new guy on this site. 
I like Nintendo games and  sprite comics,they are cute

Hello, and welcome to Mario Fan Games Galaxy! Enjoy your time here!

RE: Introductions - warioCritic - 08-31-2022

I would like to reintroduce myself (if I already did introduce myself some years ago).

My name is WarioCritic aka SomeGuy, I am just someone that makes joke games and mario fan games when i feel like it.

You can tell I suck at writing these.

RE: Introductions - glacko2021 - 09-07-2022

Hello everyone. I started as glacko2021 in 2006 and I used to go to the old MFGG forums.

I don't know how active I'll be, but I'm glad to see this place is still here Big Grin

RE: Introductions - hellvalleyskytrees - 04-27-2023

hi, i'm liz! once known as cubehead, long ago, in a distant land called phpbb... even though i mostly just lurked, mfgg was my first home on the internet, from around 2003-2008, and i'm soveryhappy to see it's still around after so many years away! i make games and glitch art and mostly a lot of music, which i release on bandcamp and itch as hellvalleyskytrees... my only game submission to the main site was super yoshi world, which was pretty terrible. whatever, i was 11, i'm better at it now lol... i also made a few entries to the first wave of minigame competitions that were actually kind of decent, i'll try and upload them soon... hope all y'all are doing well! Smile

RE: Introductions - Izerin - 07-01-2023

Heck, even if the forum is reminiscent of a long-past golden age, I wanna post here just for old time's sake. I've lurked here since like 2008, and it's always been such a comfortable place. I know I had another account at one point, but I've long since lost it. If any mods want to trust me enough to help me track it down I'd be happy to take back that account  Laughing Either way, I hope to actually contribute to this site a little bit in the coming days. みんな、よろしくお願いします!

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 07-01-2023

Welcome back @Izerin (and other new/returning folks)!

Shoot me a PM and I might be able to help you find your old account.

RE: Introductions - Masakuni - 07-02-2023

You ever disappear from one of your first online communities (circa like 2004-8) for like a decade and change

and see that it's still alive and get the itch to lurk there

and find an excuse to post there

yeah

RE: Introductions - Q-Nova - 07-12-2023

Welcome back to MFGG, @Izerin and @Masakuni! The forums may be quiet, but we still welcome old faces and appreciate good discussions! Have some nice tea in your stay!

RE: Introductions - Wesg - 12-02-2023

Hey guys how's it going? My name is Wesg(he/him)(15). I greatly enjoy a bunch of different stuff including:
going down rabbit holes across the internet(You guys have a ton of affiliate sites huh?)
Nintendo
Valve
fangames
and meeting fun and interesting people online

This seems like yet another community that I am quite late to the party on(seeing as I probably didn't exist yet for the creation of the site Sad ). But I hope I can still befriend quite a few of you and maybe makes some cool stuff myself. The main platform I can be reached on is discord(Wesg#3049). Can't wait to meet you all!

RE: Introductions - DogToon64 - 12-02-2023

Hi there. Welcome to Mario Fan Games Galaxy!

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 12-02-2023

@Wesg Welcome to MFGG - I hope you enjoy your stay here!

It's not your fault if you failed to visit MFGG before you were born! There's lots of cool stuff to check out on MFGG, and I'm hoping to add a few new features that will help improve the MFGG experience, especially on the mainsite.

RE: Introductions - mrLibreNess - 12-31-2023

I'm actually new around here and I'm not used to the "forum" format as a zoomer that grew up with only using mainstream social media. Whoops!
I'm Mr. Libre, I'm not that good of a game dev and my knowledge at best is playing around with RPG Maker and Ren'Py.
I would like to try making a mario fangame as a practice in different engine until I found that one's I'm comfortable as a workplace.
My favorites are M&L games,

I guess it's quite obvious because of the artstyle I did for my avatar pic. Agree

I would usually lurk but might occasionally post art in certain threads. Also happy new year, fellas Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 01-01-2024

@mrLibreNess Welcome to MFGG! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Ren'Py and RPG Maker can do some really cool things, but if you want to expand your game-making horizons, you might want to try GameMaker, a popular tool that's now free for noncommercial use.

Forums have a somewhat different structure and vibe from big social media sites. On the other hand, there's a lot of things that small, independent forums do better than big Silicon Valley social media. If something breaks on MFGG, you can talk to a real live human who will be happy to listen to you and fix the problem! And we have a huge selection of themes to use, which is also fun.

I hope you'll find MFGG to be reasonably intuitive to use. But let me know if you have any questions or concerns about MFGG or making games - there's no such thing as a dumb question, after all!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.