MFGG Forums
Introductions - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Introductions (/showthread.php?tid=161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Introductions - Razz - 06-30-2018

Hey anybody here remember Razz from like, a long long time ago?

I'm that guy. And yeah I still make games.

RE: Introductions - Hyper - 06-30-2018

Welcome back! I did recall someone named Razz around 2008 or so.

RE: Introductions - Cruise Elroy - 06-30-2018

I can't say I go back as far as 2008, but in either case, welcome back!

RE: Introductions - Q-Nova - 07-01-2018

I remember seeing you post in the previous iteration of the MFGG forums for a bit, @molten_. Anyway, welcome back to MFGG!  It's always nice to see a familiar face return, and it's also nice to hear that you're still making games!

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 07-01-2018

@molten_ Welcome back! I remember seeing you on an older incarnation of the MFGG forums. It's always nice to see old faces return!

I hope you'll get to share some of the cool things you've been working on.

Also, seems I forgot to say hi to @DragonFreak last month.

RE: Introductions - Nintendonette - 07-08-2018

I heard about MFGG before--but I never bothered to register back then. I was really young and ignorant so I didn't have much interest however now that I got older and I'm seeing things in a better view I thought I should register and introduce myself properly as a new member because why not? My name is Nintendonette, twenty years old. Pleased to make your acquaintance, everyone. Let's try to get along well? Oh and I'm a big fan of Nintendo games, they're been a huge part of my life. Yeah, enough blabbering. I'll become a chatterbox at this rate, aha!

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 07-08-2018

@Nintendonette Welcome to MFGG! I'm glad you've decided to join us!

RE: Introductions - Nintendonette - 07-08-2018

(07-08-2018, 01:55 PM)VinnyVideo Wrote: @Nintendonette Welcome to MFGG! I'm glad you've decided to join us!
Thank you very much!  Cool

RE: Introductions - booboo the fool - 07-09-2018

what's popping forum, h*ck was full so i came here

RE: Introductions - Pedigree - 07-09-2018

welcome mr. fool

RE: Introductions - zelma - 07-09-2018

Hey booboo what country is LGBTQ+ Pride and also are you a girl nice ava

RE: Introductions - Q-Nova - 07-09-2018

Welcome to MFGG, @Nintendonette and @booboo the fool! I hope you two will enjoy it here! Smile

RE: Introductions - Syaxamaphone - 07-09-2018

Any friend of Kaban is a friend of mine!

RE: Introductions - CuteYoshiGirl - 07-11-2018

I’ll formally introduce myself 

My name is CYG, I originally joined in 2005. I was a very eccentric person back in the day and definitely a selfie queen 👑

Found my love caring for giariatric and pediatric patients. I work with Chemo, Oncology, ICU, TCU, Med/Surg, and PICU patients. 

I’ll probably post in the art section or just joke around. I’m not a very serious person! You have to live your life! ☺️

Nice to see MFGG more relaxed again. PPP forever !

RE: Introductions - Heavy Fire - 07-11-2018

So... i'm introducing myself again..

I am Heavy Fire (or HF for short) and you may know me as the one who started the Casual Chat thing on the phpBB boards (which then played a major role in Charisma Bros.).

RE: Introductions - benny - 07-12-2018

Hey, my name is Ben - I was a pretty heavy user of MFGG back in the day and went by the usernames The Original Zell (on ezboard), and later benjamin7x and caramellos. I fell off the map for ages doing real-world stuff and was just thinking about old times, and was very surprised and relieved to see the old forums still going. I actually had never played Mario 3 until extremely recently and god damn how about that leaf powerup. I work in graphic design and illustration now, and I do a comic book series. I'm about to go to freakin poland as part of an exhibition on Australian comics. If you want to see more of my work, I have a website at www.benmitchell.com.au :Smile I hope everyone is doing well!

RE: Introductions - Pedigree - 07-12-2018

Welcome back, great to have you!

RE: Introductions - Kritter - 07-12-2018

(07-12-2018, 07:23 PM)benny Wrote: Hey, my name is Ben - I was a pretty heavy user of MFGG back in the day and went by the usernames The Original Zell (on ezboard), and later benjamin7x and caramellos. I fell off the map for ages doing real-world stuff and was just thinking about old times, and was very surprised and relieved to see the old forums still going. I actually had never played Mario 3 until extremely recently and god damn how about that leaf powerup. I work in graphic design and illustration now, and I do a comic book series. I'm about to go to freakin poland as part of an exhibition on Australian comics. If you want to see more of my work, I have a website at www.benmitchell.com.au :Smile I hope everyone is doing well!

I remember the names Original Zell and benjamin7x I think.

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 07-12-2018

@booboo the fool Welcome to MFGG! I hope you enjoy your stay. There MIGHT be free pizza if you know where to look. Maybe.

@CuteYoshiGirl Welcome back again! It's good that we have a nurse around just in case someone falls into lava or something!

@Heavy Fire I'm glad you've returned! MFGG - and Charisma - wouldn't be the same without you.

@benny The name sounds vaguely familiar! It's always cool to have old faces - especially EZBoarders - returning.

RE: Introductions - Sm0lTop - 07-13-2018

Hello to all,
I would like to introduce myself,
my name is Sm0lTop (but people call me waspinator or a bunch of random names)
I like video games and i hope to meet a few people
(I first heard of mfgg in 2007 but only made an account in 2018, weird now that I think about it)

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.