MFGG Forums
Introductions - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Introductions (/showthread.php?tid=161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 07-13-2018

@Sm0lTop Welcome to MFGG! I'm glad you've finally decided to join us! I first started using MFGG in 2007 (although I might've heard of it back in 2006).

RE: Introductions - lean - 07-18-2018

hello. my name is leandro.
i've been visiting mfgg since 3 years, and i liked mario series since i have been more younger, cannot remember when haha.

i have been on discord server and normal mfgg but i decided to also register an account here so i can also browse the forums. hope to have an good time here. Big Grin

RE: Introductions - Pedigree - 07-19-2018

welcome to the forums finally lean

RE: Introductions - Evil Yoshi Toes - 07-19-2018

Welcome Sm0lTop and Drother Smile

RE: Introductions - GamerInGeorgia - 07-19-2018

Welcome to the forums, lean and  Sm0lTop!

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 07-19-2018

@Drother Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you finally made an account here - I think you're going to make the forums a more awesome place!

RE: Introductions - GeneralGuy - 08-15-2018

Hey

It's been a while. 12 years ago today in fact that I joined the MFGG forums and main site. Man, I have a lot of great memories of this place from 2006 and 2007. Making fangames, sprites, entering competitions, playing games and just hanging out with the community here. Really glad to see a old of the old members are still here. Don't worry, I'm not interested in any antics. I've been thinking about getting back into sprite work and drawing again, so yeah.

RE: Introductions - Yoshin - 08-15-2018

(08-15-2018, 04:34 PM)GeneralGuy Wrote: Hey

It's been a while. 12 years ago today in fact that I joined the MFGG forums and main site. Man, I have a lot of great memories of this place from 2006 and 2007. Making fangames, sprites, entering competitions, playing games and just hanging out with the community here. Really glad to see a old of the old members are still here. Don't worry, I'm not interested in any antics. I've been thinking about getting back into sprite work and drawing again, so yeah.

heyo General, long time no see, you probably don't remember me by this name but I went by Baby Yoshi1000 in the past

(08-15-2018, 05:24 PM)Yoshin Wrote: heyo General, long time no see, you probably don't remember me by this name but I went by Baby Yoshi1000 in the past
Oh yeah, I remember you. What's been happening?

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 08-15-2018

@GeneralGuy Welcome back! I'd love to see what cool things you've been making lately.

I know you're not up to "antics" these days... but I'm still tempted to make you a boss if I add more chapters to this!

(08-15-2018, 10:12 PM)VinnyVideo Wrote: @GeneralGuy Welcome back! I'd love to see what cool things you've been making lately.

I know you're not up to "antics" these days... but I'm still tempted to make you a boss if I add more chapters to this!
Hey VinnyVideo! Long time no see. Thanks. I haven't really been up to anything lately, sprites or fangame-wise. Just working and playing games, I guess.

That looks really awesome by the way! I can't wait to play it. MFGG made all sorts of fun mashups back in the day. You can add me in as a boss if you want. My reference/character is just a bandit from the Paper Mario/Yoshi's Island series recolored black (uncreative, I know). Basically, the Bandit version of Anti-Guys in Paper Mario. You can also simply use the actual General Guy from Paper Mario since that is where my username came from.

RE: Introductions - Shadow Administrator Drei - 08-16-2018

Welcome back. Please remember to respect the rules and have a fun time!

RE: Introductions - Yoshin - 08-16-2018

(08-15-2018, 08:22 PM)GeneralGuy Wrote:
(08-15-2018, 05:24 PM)Yoshin Wrote: heyo General, long time no see, you probably don't remember me by this name but I went by Baby Yoshi1000 in the past
Oh yeah, I remember you. What's been happening?

well for starters I'm a girl now, and I'm pretty high in the staff ranks, something that would never happen in 2008

RE: Introductions - Hyper - 08-16-2018

I vaguely remembered GeneralGuy a while ago. I used to be known as Saturn back in 2008-2010. But yes, welcome back GeneralGuy!

RE: Introductions - Nite Shadow - 08-22-2018

Hello.
Just popping in to say that I'm not dead yet.
Joking aside, How is everyone these days?
I'll be sharing what I have been working on in my absence, then I may return to my slumber for the next million years.

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 08-22-2018

@Nite Shadow Whoa, there's an awesome name to see in the Introductions topic! Maybe I can convince you to share some pics of a certain thing you did.

RE: Introductions - Nite Shadow - 08-22-2018

(08-22-2018, 09:23 PM)VinnyVideo Wrote: @Nite Shadow Whoa, there's an awesome name to see in the Introductions topic! Maybe I can convince you to share some pics of a certain thing you did.

Good idea. look for it in the Art and Music forum.

RE: Introductions - Q-Nova - 08-27-2018

Hello there, @Nite Shadow! It's nice to see you here! This place seems to be doing fine lately, I hope you are enjoying your time here!

RE: Introductions - TRICKSTERhat - 08-31-2018

Hello!
I first heard about MFGG in 2016, I remember downloading a lot of games from it and I decided to join the day that I'm making this reply.
I like to edit SMB, SMB3 and SMW levels and I have a lot of fun doing it. I didn't made a sprite in a few months actually.

I want to do a romhack someday and well I hope I meet a lot of people here.

(Also, english is not my first language and my english is not totally good so I can have a few errors, but I know basic english)  Other Big Brin

RE: Introductions - GamerInGeorgia - 08-31-2018

Nice to have you here, zEn! Hope you'll enjoy it here on MFGG!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.