MFGG Forums
Introductions - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Introductions (/showthread.php?tid=161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Introductions - Q-Nova - 08-31-2018

Welcome to MFGG, @zEn! It's always nice to have new people here. Did you have fun with the games you downloaded? I'd like to see you do a ROM hack; MFGG has started supporting ROM hacks a few months ago, so you can share it here whenever you feel like it!

Anyway, though, I hope you'll have fun here!

RE: Introductions - TRICKSTERhat - 08-31-2018

(08-31-2018, 03:00 PM)Q-Nova Wrote: Welcome to MFGG, @zEn! It's always nice to have new people here. Did you have fun with the games you downloaded? I'd like to see you do a ROM hack; MFGG has started supporting ROM hacks a few months ago, so you can share it here whenever you feel like it!

Anyway, though, I hope you'll have fun here!

Thanks for the welcome, and answering the question, I had fun with almost every game that I downloaded, especially with Cook Out!, Paper Mario 3D Land, among others. And about the support of ROM hacks, that's really nice!  Big Grin

RE: Introductions - Damarioman - 08-31-2018

Welcome to the MFGG @zEn. I hope to see a romhack from you someday.

RE: Introductions - TRICKSTERhat - 08-31-2018

(08-31-2018, 02:37 PM)GamerInGeorgia Wrote: Nice to have you here, zEn! Hope you'll enjoy it here on MFGG!

Thanks for the welcome, and well, i'm sure that i'll enjoy the forum.  Big Grin

(08-31-2018, 05:43 PM)Damarioman Wrote: Welcome to the MFGG @zEn. I hope to see a romhack from you someday.

Thanks for the welcome (I'm now a bot who repeats everything I think Laughing ) and I hope that I can complete at least one romhack.

RE: Introductions - Damarioman - 08-31-2018

(08-31-2018, 06:18 PM)zEn Wrote: Thanks for the welcome (I'm now a bot who repeats everything I think Laughing ) and I hope that I can complete at least one romhack.

Some advice from my personal experience. Start small, very small. Going too big too soon can overwhelm you. Keep narrow, focused goals, and knock them off as you go.
If you get stuck on one problem, leave it for a bit and come back to it, sometimes solving a different problem can give you clarity.

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 09-01-2018

@zEn Welcome to MFGG! I'm glad you've decided to join us. It's always cool meeting MFGGers from other countries - I'm not sure if we have any Bolivian members.

Also, @Damarioman says wise things.

RE: Introductions - raymondous - 09-06-2018

Hello everyone, I'm Raymondous and used to be Sunrise King/ ArmoYoshi like years ago. I've been studying animation for quite some time so I didn't have much time to visit the forums and checking out new Mario fangames. I noticed that my old account was deleted so I just created a new one cause I missed this place so much Smile

RE: Introductions - Evil Yoshi Toes - 09-06-2018

@raymondous Welcome

RE: Introductions - Damarioman - 09-06-2018

Welcome back then @raymondous.

RE: Introductions - Hyper - 09-06-2018

Welcome back Armo(Raymondous). It's nice to see old familiar faces again!

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 09-06-2018

@raymondous Welcome back! It's always nice to see a familiar face return. Don't worry - your old account wasn't deleted. We just moved to a shiny new forum, and the archives still exist here.

RE: Introductions - Cyan - 09-11-2018

Hai Imma New Other Big Brin

RE: Introductions - Darkrai3 - 10-10-2018

Sup I'm Darkrai3. I made this Peachette sprite from NSMBUDX. Hope you like it! [img]C:\Users\stacy\Desktop\550-Limit Customs\Peachette.PNG[/img]

Unfortunately I don't know how to add an image.

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 10-10-2018

Greetings new folks!

@Darkrai3 It's not possible to hotlink images stored on your local machine. You'll need to upload it to a file host and then put that URL inside the IMG tags. (Or if it's a small image, you can use the attachment system). Does that make sense?

RE: Introductions - Q-Nova - 10-11-2018

Welcome to MFGG, @Darkrai3! I hope you enjoy your time here!

RE: Introductions - Syaxamaphone - 10-12-2018

(10-10-2018, 09:53 PM)Darkrai3 Wrote: [img]C:\Users\---\Desktop\550-Limit Customs\Peachette.PNG[/img]

Hot damn does this ever take me back. I remember when I tried doing this...

RE: Introductions - Enchlore - 10-13-2018

Hi, I'm Enchlore. A few people know me and I probably won't post much because I don't really have a lot to say, but I figured I'd introduce myself here so I'd have at least one post in the forum. I'm just a teacher and musician with low self-esteem who found his way to MFGG a long time ago when Psycho Waluigi was a big thing. I like to do art but I'm not really good at it.

RE: Introductions - Hyper - 10-14-2018

As a fellow music fan. Welcome back Enclore!

RE: Introductions - VinnyVideo - 10-14-2018

Welcome back @Enchlore! I see you every blue moon in CS, but it's nice to see you back on MFGG.

RE: Introductions - Q-Nova - 10-14-2018

Welcome back, @Enchlore! It's nice to see you again!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.