MFGG Forums
Guys, i have a question. (Spolier, it's something about me.) - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Guys, i have a question. (Spolier, it's something about me.) (/showthread.php?tid=1616)

Guys, i have a question. (Spolier, it's something about me.) - OssieTheOstrich - 02-01-2019

What is your honest opinion of me? Asking since i feel like i sometimes come off as annoying or rude on the forums or discord, and i don't want to feel like that.

RE: Guys, i have a question. (Spolier, it's something about me.) - Mariotroid - 02-01-2019

You program well and Super Mario Generations looks impressive.

Dont care what others think, be you. Just dont hurt anyone.

RE: Guys, i have a question. (Spolier, it's something about me.) - Hungry San - 02-04-2019

I haven't been here so much but each time i've seen you in the forum i thought you're a good person and you clearly have fun ideas. If you sometime feel like you make a mistake, it means you learn something until another time.

RE: Guys, i have a question. (Spolier, it's something about me.) - fireball3k - 02-06-2019

a bit of a goody two shoes, considering you reported me for saying something off-color about pdk. to be fair to you, i said something offensive when you reported me, but i'm a little bit salty regardless.

you're still OK though even though i'm an angry old man, so don't read me as saying "you're not worth a f***ing s***" or something like that. dj yoshiman always used to declaim that your internet age advances quicker than your biological age, so i apologize for being a douchebag in advance.

RE: Guys, i have a question. (Spolier, it's something about me.) - Pedigree - 02-07-2019

You've been a better member all around lately as far as I can tell.

RE: Guys, i have a question. (Spolier, it's something about me.) - PrecureFan808 - 02-11-2019

You're my best friend so amazing never stop being an ostrich, ostrich.

RE: Guys, i have a question. (Spolier, it's something about me.) - Honey Saucer Gengar - 02-22-2019

You've done nothing here except talk about Mario Generations and flame me.

RE: Guys, i have a question. (Spolier, it's something about me.) - Shadow Administrator Drei - 02-28-2019

You're very confusing to me. Try explaining yourself a bit more clearly.

RE: Guys, i have a question. (Spolier, it's something about me.) - OssieTheOstrich - 05-06-2019

(02-22-2019, 10:40 AM)Honey Saucer Gengar Wrote: You've done nothing here except talk about Mario Generations and flame me.

Now I know this is an old post, but Gengar I don't really remember flaming you, but if I did I'm sorry, and also I don't always talk about Super Mario Generations.
(02-28-2019, 01:07 PM)Shadow Administrator Drei Wrote: You're very confusing to me. Try explaining yourself a bit more clearly.

I'm a bird who is making 3 (or 4, if you're counting my joke game comp entry) fangames. I'm also a spriter.

I'm a bit surprised that Yoshin didn't lock this thread. Laughing

RE: Guys, i have a question. (Spolier, it's something about me.) - Thunderbro - 05-06-2019

Honestly, it probably wasn't locked because fell into the void.

RE: Guys, i have a question. (Spolier, it's something about me.) - SonicKade2048 - 05-06-2019

(05-06-2019, 05:56 AM)Ostrich101 Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 10:40 AM)Honey Saucer Gengar Wrote: You've done nothing here except talk about Mario Generations and flame me.

Now I know this is an old post, but Gengar I don't really remember flaming you, but if I did I'm sorry, and also I don't always talk about Super Mario Generations.
(02-28-2019, 01:07 PM)Shadow Administrator Drei Wrote: You're very confusing to me. Try explaining yourself a bit more clearly.

I'm a bird who is making 3 (or 4, if you're counting my joke game comp entry) fangames. I'm also a spriter.

So you'd rather bring the whole topic back up than leave it in the dust? Instead of leaving the whole thread alone, as it was already dead, you'd rather revive it months after the situation was over?

I can't believe this.

RE: Guys, i have a question. (Spolier, it's something about me.) - SilverVortex - 05-07-2019

(05-06-2019, 03:05 PM)KirbyLover2048 Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 05:56 AM)Ostrich101 Wrote:

So you'd rather bring the whole topic back up than leave it in the dust? Instead of leaving the whole thread alone, as it was already dead, you'd rather revive it months after the situation was over?

I can't believe this. 

he's been doing that a lot lately

RE: Guys, i have a question. (Spolier, it's something about me.) - OssieTheOstrich - 05-07-2019

I was going to reply to those posts someday, but I keep forgetting..

Anyway, if somebody wants me to leave it in the void, then please lock the thread anyway.

RE: Guys, i have a question. (Spolier, it's something about me.) - Evil Yoshi Toes - 05-07-2019

Locked upon request.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.