MFGG Forums
What do you think of me? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: What do you think of me? (/showthread.php?tid=1630)

Pages: 1 2

What do you think of me? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 02-06-2019

Since everyone is riding off Ostriches thread, i'm joining them.

RE: What do you think of me? - CuteYoshiGirl - 02-07-2019

Who are you?

RE: What do you think of me? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 02-07-2019

(02-07-2019, 02:54 AM)CuteYoshiGirl Wrote: Who are you?

I'm your father  I'm JC The Slug (Class Clown)

RE: What do you think of me? - Syaxamaphone - 02-07-2019

Absolutely terrible. I don't even think that you are a real slug.

RE: What do you think of me? - Pedigree - 02-07-2019

Unironically the worst active MFGG member currently. You contribute absolutely nothing but spam and have attacked LGBT at various opportunities.

If you stopped posting one day, I'd wager that nobody would miss you.

What? You asked.

RE: What do you think of me? - CuteYoshiGirl - 02-07-2019

Real s*** right there

RE: What do you think of me? - HylianDev - 02-07-2019

I don't feel too strongly about most of the critiques, myself. Trolling LGBT people is a mean thing to do though.

RE: What do you think of me? - Mors - 02-07-2019

(02-07-2019, 02:02 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Unironically the worst active MFGG member currently. You contribute absolutely nothing but spam and have attacked LGBT at various opportunities.

What? You asked.

There are nicer ways to say that you know.

Also no, I would miss him. I mean otherwise I wouldn't have any rivals.

RE: What do you think of me? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 02-08-2019

I only see Negitive stuff, So does that mean i'm bad?

RE: What do you think of me? - Mario - 02-08-2019

Not quite sure what you do other than just hang out around here- the same could be said of many, including myself, don't get me wrong- but it's difficult to have much of an opinion of someone who doesn't do anything.

RE: What do you think of me? - Daisy - 02-08-2019

Were you inspired by me to use a poll? :P

Anyway, I gave you a six because there is room for improvement but overall you do mean well and some of your jokes do get a chuckle out of me. I think the 4 users who voted 1 are being a bit harsh.

RE: What do you think of me? - fireball3k - 02-12-2019

it always annoyed me that you Used To Type Like This, so you at least quit doing that

it's a plus

RE: What do you think of me? - PrecureFan808 - 02-13-2019

(02-07-2019, 02:02 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Unironically the worst active MFGG member currently. You contribute absolutely nothing but spam and have attacked LGBT at various opportunities.

What? You asked.

I don't agree with this post but this post contains the energy of 6 glam rock stars and a feature from 50 cent so I love it

From class clown to class clown, I think you are lost but will soon find your way. The internet is a distraction. Get up, do something or learn sql

RE: What do you think of me? - Clobbah - 02-22-2019

I'm gonna be honest. I'm mot a big fan of you (or that Gengar guy). Both of you just give off Scratch.com vibes for some reason unlike the other users. Nothing personal.

RE: What do you think of me? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 02-23-2019

(02-22-2019, 09:59 AM)RevampedSpider Wrote: I'm gonna be honest. I'm mot a big fan of you (or that Gengar guy). Both of you just give off Scratch.com vibes for some reason unlike the other users. Nothing personal.

Scratch? i don't even know what that is, Also if you're not a big fan of me, why couldn't you give me a 4/10 or a 5/10?

RE: What do you think of me? - Honey Saucer Gengar - 02-23-2019

I don't really give off scratch vibes anymore. Also, Scratch is this crap coding thing with awful mods and the coding isn't real.

RE: What do you think of me? - Clobbah - 02-23-2019

(02-23-2019, 02:40 AM)JC the class clown Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 09:59 AM)RevampedSpider Wrote: I'm gonna be honest. I'm mot a big fan of you (or that Gengar guy). Both of you just give off Scratch.com vibes for some reason unlike the other users. Nothing personal.

Scratch? i don't even know what that is, Also if you're not a big fan of me, why couldn't you give me a 4/10 or a 5/10?

No one here is awful. Worst means least favorite. If I didn't rate you compared to othersnit would have been a 4.

RE: What do you think of me? - Saltman - 02-27-2019

You're an odd fellow. But I gotta say, you steam a good ham. 10/10

But no seriously you're a good man.

What? You asked.

This isn't a very effective way of telling people not to attack you. I can't believe 4 people liked this post.

RE: What do you think of me? - OssieTheOstrich - 02-28-2019

(02-27-2019, 11:34 PM)Saltman Wrote: You're an odd fellow. But I gotta say, you steam a good ham. 10/10

But no seriously you're a good man.

What? You asked.

This isn't a very effective way of telling people not to attack you. I can't believe 4 people liked this post.  

Uh Saltman, when Pedigree said "attacked LGBT", he was referring to Yoshin, not himself.

However i do say that what Pedigree said was extremely harsh, though while the spam part is kinda true, the part of attacking Yoshin was just him not knowing better. He didn't mean to hurt Yoshin's feelings, he just didn't know that there are people like her.

RE: What do you think of me? - Pedigree - 02-28-2019

(02-27-2019, 11:34 PM)Saltman Wrote:

What? You asked.

Not effective in what way? I'm pretty sure what I said was heard loud and clear.

I understand that communication is not one of your greatest strengths, though.

And the assumption that I was the LGBT person that slug attacked is pretty dumb.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.