MFGG Forums
Banjo kazooie xbox live demo can be beatable??? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Banjo kazooie xbox live demo can be beatable??? (/showthread.php?tid=1653)

Banjo kazooie xbox live demo can be beatable??? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 02-18-2019

Banjo kazooie has a xbox live port and it's mostly a remake of the original for the n64, but the game is better then the n64 version by giving stop n swap and better graphics. Banjo kazooie xbox live also has a demo where you can play to mumbo's mountain, if you collect 3 jiggies the demo is over. 

But i found a way to complete the demo and defeat grunty in a few easy steps:
  1. Launch the game demo
  2. Watch the intro then as soon as the circle fadeout animation plays: press start 7 times (or 6) and hold the right stick right
  3. Then you will spawn in Rusty Bucket Bay
  4. Collect two jiggies and 100 notes
  5. Then exit the world and activate the cauldron in the hub world where rusty bucket bay is located
  6. After you activate the blue cauldron, Go into the hub world where Freezeezy Peak is located, Activate the two cauldrons in that part
  7. Then find the picture for Treasure Trove Crove, use the two jiggies you collected from rusty bucket bay, And activate the purple cauldron 
  8. Get into treasure trove cove
  9. Get 100 notes and get into the sand castle and enter these cheat codes: CHEAT THIS ONES GOOD AS YOU CAN ENTER THE WOOD and CHEAT THE SEVENTH NOTE DOOR IS NOW NO MORE
  10. Hop in the purple cauldron and then hop in the blue cauldron so that you can go back to rusty bucket bay
  11. Activate the water and then find the other water switch
  12. Do a cheat where when you use the Talon Trot and jump against the ledge and then you can skip note door 6
  13. Then enter Click Clock Wood and collect 100 notes
  14. Turn banjo into Bee Banjo
  15. Exit click clock wood
  16. Do that "Reverse Bee Adventure" Glitch
  17. Enter Mumbo's Mountain, Clankers Cavern, Bubblegloop Swamp, Gobi's Valley and Mad Monster Mansion and collect 100 notes on those worlds (Freezeezy peak cannot be accessed by using reverse bee adventure, But freezeezy peak can be accessed by doing the lobby clip, but it's so hard to do)
  18. Head on back to click clock wood's hub world and go through note door 7 
  19. Go to furnace fun
  20. Do that glitch where banjo can skip furnace fun
  21. Go through note door 8 
  22. Clip through grunty's door
  23. Enter dingpot
  24. FIGHT GRUNTY 
And Ta da! you have completed the banjo kazooie xbox live demo!

Note: i haven't tested beating grunty herself but i was able to do furnace fun

Hope that helped you complete banjo kazooie if you didn't get the full game!

RE: Banjo kazooie xbox live demo can be beatable??? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 02-20-2019

This is also a way to complete banjo kazooie by collecting 2 jiggies

RE: Banjo kazooie xbox live demo can be beatable??? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 03-30-2019

UPDATE: I just found a much easier way to complete it and it doesn't require anything that special..
  • Watch the intro then as soon as the circle fadeout animation plays: Press start 7 (or 6) Times and hold the right stick right
  • Then you'll spawn in Rusty Bucket Bay
  • Collect 2 Jiggies (Notes are optional)
  • Exit the world and activate the Cauldron
  • Go to where Freezeezy Peak is located and activate the two cauldrons there
  • Use those 2 Jiggies for Treasure Trove Cove
  • Get into treasure trove cove
  • Lose a bunch of health until you're down to One honeycomb
  • Fly to the lighthouse
  • Beak bomb at the Jiggy and the ground
  • If done right, Banjo will die and collect the jiggy at the same time

You can now collect as many jiggies as you want, You can also unlock all the worlds and collect all Notes

Hope that helped

RE: Banjo kazooie xbox live demo can be beatable??? - OssieTheOstrich - 04-23-2019

(03-30-2019, 12:51 AM)X_Dat Boi Who Likes Mixels_X Wrote: UPDATE: I just found a much easier way to complete it and it doesn't require anything that special..
  • Watch the intro then as soon as the circle fadeout animation plays: Press start 7 (or 6) Times and hold the right stick right
  • Then you'll spawn in Rusty Bucket Bay
  • Collect 2 Jiggies (Notes are optional)
  • Exit the world and activate the Cauldron
  • Go to where Freezeezy Peak is located and activate the two cauldrons there
  • Use those 2 Jiggies for Treasure Trove Cove
  • Get into treasure trove cove
  • Lose a bunch of health until you're down to One honeycomb
  • Fly to the lighthouse
  • Beak bomb at the Jiggy and the ground
  • If done right, Banjo will die and collect the jiggy at the same time
You can now collect as many jiggies as you want, You can also unlock all the worlds and collect all Notes

Hope that helped

I'd like to mention that you are also able to do the Reverse Bee Adventure glitch. At some point JC will get a capture card so he could record all of the instructions so it'll be easier to replicate the results.

Now, let me explain a few things. First off, I think the reason you're able to collect as many Jiggies as you want from the glitch is either because A) The fact that you died and collected a Jiggie at the same time may have confused the game, and thus may have overflowed some value, allowing you to collect as many Jiggies as you want. Or B) Since you collected a Jiggie while flying you won't play the "Collect Jiggie" animation, which may have confused the game as well.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.