MFGG Forums
[VOICE REQUEST] Requesting Peach voices for Princess Peach franchise/fanfranchise. - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Developer Discussion (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [VOICE REQUEST] Requesting Peach voices for Princess Peach franchise/fanfranchise. (/showthread.php?tid=1669)

[VOICE REQUEST] Requesting Peach voices for Princess Peach franchise/fanfranchise. - Princess Peach - 02-24-2019

Now, I know I've made a lot of threads since I've joined which may seem annoying, but regardless, I've been interested in getting myself a Peach voice for her own franchise of mine since early on in its journey of hers back in early 2018.

Now, here are the specific requirements for what tone of voices you must be able to imitate as the character Peach in the franchise for you to get her part as the role and star (of the show) (not that I'm forcing you or anything; I'm just simple Requesting, just in case you didn't realize, so sorry for any offense):

Now, the following is a list of acceptably accurate voices that more or less imitate what she would sound like in the franchise as a whole, from certain media as Television, Radio, and/or Videogames, but you don't necessarily have to imitate each and every specific voice from the list; the list is basically a rough layout for the final voice, and it's imitating the correct tone of voice of her (maybe even with a twist if I request so) from the general consensus of the list that is important.

Also, it's not representing all the possible voices from all the media listed that I want you to imitate mixed together; in fact, the way it's laid out is actually instead to help you find which different voices you recognize and what they sound like firsthand that (of course) relate exactly to the tone of voice I want for Peach in this franchise. And in fact, even with multiple, if not numerous rejects, I can in fact actually use the existing 'failed' auditions with others who know about another voice that the one person did not recognize before her, and 'combine' those tones with their own recognitions to perhaps get closer to the final accepted voice. Also, just in case you didn't know!! I also want y'all to use the general Princess Peach voice also!! (lol)

One last note: all of these voices are assuming they are using the soft and girlish, occasionally (loosely) 'bratty' Princess Peach tone of voice - even those that blatantly do not sound that way at all (Ex. Daphine's Mom - Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.), but do however come close. So as to put another example, although Dee-dee's voice (from Dexter's Lab) would sound too "sharp" to really resemble Peach's, they are still assumed to loosely possess the soft, girlish, occasional bratty tone of Peach herself nonetheless, as to prevent problems with me dissecting y'all's auditions. So here we go:
  • Ballerina - Tom and Jerry: A Nutcracker Tale
  • Mary Jo (Kristin Chenoweth) - RV (Film)
  • Daphine's Mom - Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated (Assuming Princess Peach-tone voice)
  • Dee-Dee (Dexter's Laboratory)
  • World's Brattiest Girl (Foster's Home [Cartoon Network] - Friend in Need online game specifically.) (Note: Specific Nickname Given Due To Being Unable To Find Real Name.)
  • Eris Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (CN)
  • Unikitty - Unikitty; of course! <3 >^_^< (CN)

Next up, here's the list of general tones of voice I'd wish for you to recite. It doesn't necessarily make the previous list 'irrelevant', but instead it does and should help you out to know which specific tones of voices she can use across it itself as a whole:
  • Lovely
  • Seductive
  • Bratty
  • Baby-talk (scraggly specifically.)
  • Teenager
  • Pop-star
  • Little Girl
  • Girl's Show-stereotypical - high-pitched (as Unikitty mentioned earlier.)
  • Bratty Sister
  • Rich Witch
  • Overexcited Lady

Now, that should be enough of the list, to avoid overcomplexity. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me here directly or PM me if it's private! Hopefully one of y'all would be the perfect act for the show! Toodle-oo!! <3 <3 <3 XOXOXO

RE: [VOICE REQUEST] Requesting Peach voices for Princess Peach franchise/fanfranchise. - Evil Yoshi Toes - 02-24-2019

I'm not sure this is the best forum to find a Princess Peach voice as the majority of our members are male. It possible that someone here can do a nice Peach voice, but you might want to try to post this in other communities too.
I know youtube had a community of people who would make little movies using video games like smash bros. and they had voice actors do the different parts. I watched some of those a long time ago though so it might have died out by now, but it's worth a try if you need a Peach voice.
I would recommend having more progress on the actual game first though, then worrying about voice clips toward the end. Unless they are being paid, a voice actor might not want to record voices that they are unsure will ever be used. If you plan on paying them though they probably won't care as long as they get the money.

RE: [VOICE REQUEST] Requesting Peach voices for Princess Peach franchise/fanfranchise. - Princess Peach - 02-24-2019

(02-24-2019, 09:53 PM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: I'm not sure this is the best forum to find a Princess Peach voice as the majority of our members are male. It possible that someone here can do a nice Peach voice, but you might want to try to post this in other communities too. Although admittedly I'm now fully aware of this, this wouldn't have been or is much of a concern now because especially being a general Mario Fangame forum, I still would've expected at least a few female voice actors here and there and even in the worst-case scenario I still would've at least simply tried it out anyway, but thanks for the heads-up anyway.
I know youtube had a community of people who would make little movies using video games like smash bros. and they had voice actors do the different parts. I watched some of those a long time ago though so it might have died out by now, but it's worth a try if you need a Peach voice. Normally, something similar to that wouldn't have been much help to me, but that does look particularly promising - I'll go check it out later. If you have the link to the actual community webpage, that would definitely be the best-case scenario for me, or something else if not so. Thanks (anyway).
I would recommend having more progress on the actual game first though, then worrying about voice clips toward the end. Unless they are being paid, a voice actor might not want to record voices that they are unsure will ever be used. If you plan on paying them though they probably won't care as long as they get the money. I will admit that this wasn't tied to any actual specific game, but rather I was looking for any voice actor that could fulfill the role in the actual games much later. Basically, I was getting my staff/voice actors together at the start which is this point in time, especially being in advance, so I'd technically already be ready when the time comes for her voice clips to come in. But this did however sound pretty important, so that's not to say I won't keep that in mind; I definitely will since now you've mentioned it.
Replies in Bold.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.