MFGG Forums
I'm Sorry I Bought That. (Questionnaire) - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: I'm Sorry I Bought That. (Questionnaire) (/showthread.php?tid=1685)

I'm Sorry I Bought That. (Questionnaire) - Princess Peach - 03-09-2019

I know this may sound a little weird and off-putting, but I'm just interested in discussing this topic with y'all, and it's really for fun anyway if nothing else.

Have you ever bought something, then regretted it later?

Here's PeachFranchiseSupporter's personal response:
"Game Tycoon. O-h-h-hh b-boy... Do I ever regret that title. I do still technically own it since as far as I know the disc itself resides in my Dad's Family's Pond Cabin in Hawkinsville GA, but if you were ever aware of the fact that one struggling and getting flustered at a proverbial brick [block] wall for play hours on end is usually a sign of bad design anyway, you can only guess how I felt when I couldn't make a proper profit off of even my first game let alone produce a successful one or even one ahead of my one and only sole competitor in the beginning-game. P-p-hew-w-w-w...!!"

If I had to produce my own response to this, I can actually go ahead and make an exception and produce two of these, since one relates to business and the other relates to my own personal life.

According to my own personal life first, I remember getting a music box from an unknown seller that seemed to produce a "rare" 'B' Tone of Silent Night (The tone of music box itself isn't really rare, just not that easy to come by), with what looked like only a little more than a crudely-modeled Princess Peach of me (<3) on it, I tried it out in my bedroom that day - the music box simply didn't work, it had gotten stuck initially, and what seemed like 3 seconds later, the spring actually broke, including much of the contraption itself - literally!! The metal inside when I checked it wasn't even polished - it had been crudely made I'd just found out then!! Then I threw the thing against the wall and destroyed the rest of it, and then had a tantrum in my room beating up (but not breaking) a lot of other stuff ... and then peace was paved with my good soul saved, in my lovely bedroom. Thanks for listening. ... ^_^

Another involved a business deal. I needed some extra cash for some mandatory facilities in my Mushroom Kingdom, and I made a deal with London, England about them exporting some of their recently-brimming sewage themselves into our sewers for us to keep in excess storage, since that day just days earlier we've just then recently completed 100 Miles of sewer storages to prepare for more sewage due to brimming capacity including considerably numerous leaks and particularly after a small-medium sewage disaster involving only a little over 100 liquid Tons of sewage bursting out of several over-brimming sewers and with some of those spilling out into the ocean resulting in a 96-hour-long cleanup session. Some of those sewers also had to be replaced on top of that as well as is worth mentioning. Well, it turns out that the incoming sewage had caused an even worse version of the then-just-earlier calamity, with a few sewers even cracking and breaking and seeping open in places. Obviously, the same level disaster that had happened just that little prior did not happen, but the situation overall was still objectively even worse, and so we had to cancel it at (the first) negotiations time to also avoid the termination penalty that came along with it. We relied on being sold garbage instead for cash, and surprisingly, the method worked wonders like flowing rainbows with little if any inconveniences. And yes, we got the mandatory facilities done as projected and expected.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.