MFGG Forums
Users that you miss - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Users that you miss (/showthread.php?tid=1694)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Users that you miss - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 03-13-2019

Since some users are not active anymore, Here's the users that i miss

RE: Users that you miss - HylianDev - 03-13-2019

char!

plus it'd be nice to occasionally hear from some of the old guard; black squirrel, nick ainsworth, etc. fireball3k, dby, parakarry, and dj yoshiman occasionally turn up. glad zk, nite shadow, mario, and thunder dragon have been at least a little active in recent years. I'm probably missing some.

a couple of members I liked a lot have transitioned and idk if they don't like their old names anymore so I won't name them I suppose.

I already miss vinny and he's still around :'(

rip chris hedgie.

RE: Users that you miss - СМБХфан - 03-13-2019

Strangely, I miss Nite Shadow. I don't know what has happened to him but I kind of feel like it is my fault that he left and stepped down.

I didn't even check the forums for that long, and is @littlelum already gone? He was truly my favorite MFGG member.

RE: Users that you miss - Thunderbro - 03-13-2019

I think Nite Shadow pops in and out from time to time in the art section.

RE: Users that you miss - Vitiman - 03-13-2019

I'll tell you a list of people I don't miss: Torpedo Sam the Wonder Frog, that guy was always a piece of work, let me tell you. Oh lord, and then there was Henry the Horse - that guy was a horse's ass, let me tell you. Always thought he was somethin' else just 'cause he could dance the waltz. He can go to Horse Hell for all I care. Finally, I really hated that one complete idiot, the one who made those stupid dolphin joke games? Forgot his name, but that guy is the worst.

In all seriousness, I sometimes think about all those people named Luigifan. There were like 12 of them at any given time. The OG Lufa (the one I thought I was friends with when I was much younger who I probably annoyed to all hell), the Luigifan12 (or was it Luigifan14?), and then there was one who was Double Agent and eventually he started going by Technoflops. Whatever happened to all those Luigi fans? Perhaps they stopped finding it in their heart to love Luigi...

RE: Users that you miss - Mariofan230 - 03-13-2019

(03-13-2019, 08:45 PM)Vitiman Wrote: I'll tell you a list of people I don't miss: Torpedo Sam the Wonder Frog, that guy was always a piece of work, let me tell you. Oh lord, and then there was Henry the Horse - that guy was a horse's ass, let me tell you. Always thought he was somethin' else just 'cause he could dance the waltz. He can go to Horse Hell for all I care. Finally, I really hated that one complete idiot, the one who made those stupid dolphin joke games? Forgot his name, but that guy is the worst.

In all seriousness, I sometimes think about all those people named Luigifan. There were like 12 of them at any given time. The OG Lufa (the one I thought I was friends with when I was much younger who I probably annoyed to all hell), the Luigifan12 (or was it Luigifan14?), and then there was one who was Double Agent and eventually he started going by Technoflops. Whatever happened to all those Luigi fans? Perhaps they stopped finding it in their heart to love Luigi...
So far... I've seen only one luigi fan these days.... 
 (I might be the only mario fan around this site too.)

RE: Users that you miss - Nite Shadow - 03-13-2019

Hey. Vinny pointed me to this thread.
I felt that I should let you know I'm not dead. I've been mainly hanging in the art board, in my own thread.
https://forums.mfgg.net/showthread.php?tid=1248
As well as on DeviantArt https://www.deviantart.com/diamondsofmayhem

Otherwise, I'm just keeping my distance, so I don't break something else.

RE: Users that you miss - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 03-14-2019

If there's one user i Don't miss, it has to be @zelma, And i kinda miss @Tinky Winky

RE: Users that you miss - Friendly Dictator - 03-14-2019

aw you miss me?

RE: Users that you miss - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 03-15-2019

(03-14-2019, 09:43 PM)Friendly Dictator Wrote: aw you miss me?

Of course i did

RE: Users that you miss - Mors - 03-15-2019

Oh man, there's too many to list. I've met so many wonderful people through my stay here, and a lot of them left the site and moved onto different things. That's how these online communities work tho, some users go some new ones come, so I'm not too upset about all that.

Plus I've managed to stay in contact with several former MFGGers, though there are some that just kinda... disappeared. Time to time I wonder if they are okay or what they are doing these days.

RE: Users that you miss - HylianDev - 03-16-2019

I'm certainly still missing some but let me throw out Miles, Dustin, and Cruise.

RE: Users that you miss - Yakibomb - 03-16-2019

Yeah what about DJ Coco? Magnemania? Man there are so many members that we don't see any more.

RE: Users that you miss - DJ Yoshiman - 03-16-2019

(03-13-2019, 04:48 PM)HylianDev Wrote: rip chris hedgie.
I'd like to exceptionally point out how amazing you are for mentioning this. It is astonishing to me that there are people that still remember him to the point that even little words like this mean a lot to me and would have meant a lot to him. Thank you.

Here's my list right off the top of my head that will no doubt miss a bunch of people that I'll regret not saying, in random order:

Superadammario
Doc Ock
SuperNESFreak
Fireball3k
PolarKoala
Cloakbass
Fanguy
Char
Mariogamer
Superyoshi
Yoshiguy
Zephyr
MegaTailzChao
Ricweb
Press Start (formerly ZorakTheGreat)
Draco Icebane
4Eyes (though we just recently crazily reconnected on Twitter)
Dr. Wario
Quickman
Cutmanmike
Hippoman (though he was shy)
Neo Hyper Yoshi
Supertoad2k
Anther
Parakarry
Xander

And of course I miss Chris Hedgie so much. Sad

RE: Users that you miss - Honey Saucer Gengar - 03-16-2019

Fireball3k is still active.

RE: Users that you miss - VinnyVideo - 03-16-2019

OK, it's about time I made a list too! This list isn't exhaustive, but here are some people who haven't posted much in 2019. Most of them are people I talked to regularly (or people I liked but didn't spend much time interacting with).

• Captain Jeff Silvers
  • Char
  • @Cruise Elroy
  • @DavidCaruso
  • Dazzle
  • @DJ Coco
  • @Dustinvgmaster
  • Fez
  • Fujiko
  • Glukom
  • Kyori (what ever happened to him?)
  • McKnackus
  • @Miles
  • Supertoad2k
  • Tragedy Anne/Risa/Poseidon/Mothra/Judas/innumerable other names
  • @Xander

3/19 Edit: I feel very neglectful and negligent for overlooking CopperMario, Dex, Magnemania, and RandomClam (and probably others).

RE: Users that you miss - SilverVortex - 03-17-2019

a whole topic has gone by and nobody has mentioned Mit.

RE: Users that you miss - Thunderbro - 03-17-2019

While I don't see Mit on the forums, he is still fairly active on the Discord.

RE: Users that you miss - HylianDev - 03-17-2019

(03-17-2019, 04:35 AM)SilverVortex Wrote: a whole topic has gone by and nobody has mentioned Mit.

I was gonna mention mit and mors but they're back, at least somewhat.

I did forget Kyori though

RE: Users that you miss - Hyper - 03-18-2019

I might as well add my list:
  • OniLink10 - He's the first member I interact with regularly. We actually built a fan game but eventually I forget what exactly happened since he started using something outside of Game Maker. I haven't heard of him since 2010.
  • Char - Very friendly and professional admin, I really wish to see them come back here someday Sad
  • Ultramario - Nothing much I know about him but he had some interactions with me about fan game development at some point
  • Weston404 - Another fellow fan game developer I talked to back before the split
  • GardevoirTheShroob - Yet another fellow fan game developer I was close to at some point around the time of the split
  • Supertoad2k - Nothing much I know about them in person, but they make wacky fan games
  • Racoon Sam - That name is very self explanatory
  • Black Squirrel - Same as above
  • BurningLeo - The Normal Mario Bros series guy
  • MegaTailzChao - I have vague memory from this user but they seemed all right in my book
  • Mikeystar - I still talk to them on Discord sometimes, at the moment he's making an indie game. But I do miss his presence at MFGG.
  • RandomClam - That guy.
  • Toodles - Excellent fan game developer who made Paper Bowser World
  • DarkBlueYoshi (?) - I felt like they sorta lurks around
  • WreckingGoomba - Another formerly active fan game developer. Based from what I heard, he's quite busy with Mega Maker.
  • ah2190 - I vaguely remembered this user. He seemed to be all right back around 2011 or so. 
These are the people I can think of at the moment.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.