MFGG Forums
Vinny procrastinates on art requests from 2017 - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Arts Board (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Vinny procrastinates on art requests from 2017 (/showthread.php?tid=1712)

Vinny procrastinates on art requests from 2017 - VinnyVideo - 03-28-2019

Remember how I promised you I'd draw a bunch of goofy things for you way back in 2017, back when the phpBB forums were still alive? You don't? It's all right. I finally got back into the sketching groove and finished all the requests. (No, I'm not taking any more requests right now!)

Even if they might not be the greatest works of art ever produced, I had fun. Maybe you will too.

Page 1
@littlelum This basketball decided that a career change was in order.
[Image: 20190328_155354.jpg]

Page 2
I put most of the requests on one page. I'll go clockwise from top left:

Upper left: @Morrad1991 I guess I've never drawn anything Metroid-related before.

Upper middle: @DragonDePlatino Apparently the second Metroid did something dumb but was rewarded with a funny hat!

Upper right: @"Auction Lemon" Sonichu made a special guest appearance.

Middle right: @"Old Yuanxian" I'm not familiar with this character, but she has a nice (and hard-to-draw) outfit. She's not sure what to think about the screaming football fan standing next to her.

Lower right: @Yoshin I like the way she turned out. (I also realized I had no idea how to draw a pleated skirt.)

Lower left: @RaymanRabbid Here you'll find the most interesting doge in the world.

Middle left: @KirbyLover2048 I'm actually not sure who Spawny is, but he turned out better than I anticipated.

Center: @Parakarry This hardcore Colts fan was a very-not-easy thing to draw.

[Image: 20190328_155432.jpg]

Page 3
@Kritter I wasn't sure how to pull off the recursive MFGGs, but I'd always wanted to do an MFGG-inspired self-portrait, so here you go. I also realized that the computer in the MFGG banner isn't plugged in, and this is going to haunt me for the rest of my life.
[Image: 20190328_155458.jpg]

Page 4
@SonicZetrex Mario and Luigi are enjoying some quality time playing games on their Nintendo Entertainment System. What game are they playing? You never know.
[Image: 20190328_155537.jpg]

Did you know that Vinny sometimes procrastinates?

RE: Vinny procrastinates on art requests from 2017 - Roo - 03-28-2019

I can't believe Doge is an alcoholic.

RE: Vinny procrastinates on art requests from 2017 - Daisy - 03-28-2019

These drawings are VERY good!

RE: Vinny procrastinates on art requests from 2017 - VinnyVideo - 03-30-2019

@Roo Don't worry - Doge always drinks his Dos Equis responsibly. I think. Much thirsty my friends.

@"Megumin the Arch Wizard" Thanks!

RE: Vinny procrastinates on art requests from 2017 - Daisy - 03-31-2019

No problem. Smile

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.