MFGG Forums
What's the worst movie ever? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: What's the worst movie ever? (/showthread.php?tid=1732)

What's the worst movie ever? - Honey Saucer Gengar - 04-08-2019

There have been good movies like Jaws and Forrest Gump and bad ones like Cars 2 and Battleship 

Which one has been your all-time worst? Mine is the Super Mario Bros movie.

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Fun With Despair - 04-08-2019

I have a hard time hating offensively bad movies like Birdemic or The Room because typically they're bad to the point where you can derive some entertainment from it and at least learn a good lesson on how not to make a movie. Bad to the point of absurdity is just kind of funny, and hard to get mad at.

The worst movies, are movies that sit in the middle of the spectrum. Mediocre, boring, and tiresome. Repetitive shlock that doesn't even make you cringe like an Adam Sandler flick would. I'm talking about romcoms no one under the age of 40 sees, teen disney channel comedies, bland "man with gun" action flicks, low effort children's CG films, etc.

Nothing's worse than being bored.

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 04-09-2019

Either these: Ploey: You'll never fly alone, Diary of a wimpy kid: The Long Haul, The Boss Baby, Sonic the hedgehog OVA

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Thunderbro - 04-10-2019

I can't bring myself to hate the Sonic the Hedgehog OVA, despite its flaws.

One of the worst movies I had the displeasure of seeing was The Tree of Life. It was supposed to be a philosophical film, but it ended up being incredibly drawn out (the movie is over 3 hours long) and was very boring. It was not an enjoyable experience.

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 04-10-2019

(04-08-2019, 03:12 PM)Honey Saucer Gengar Wrote:  and bad ones like Cars 2 

i liked cars 2...

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - Daisy - 04-13-2019

Garbage Pail Kids. Most s*** films I can enjoy for how terrible they are but that movie is so terrible I can’t even enjoy it for that.

RE: What's the worst movie ever? - СМБХфан - 04-14-2019

(04-08-2019, 09:16 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: The worst movies, are movies that sit in the middle of the spectrum. Mediocre, boring, and tiresome. Repetitive shlock that doesn't even make you cringe like an Adam Sandler flick would. I'm talking about romcoms no one under the age of 40 sees, teen disney channel comedies, bland "man with gun" action flicks, low effort children's CG films, etc.

I have to agree with you on this one. There's a reason movies tend to be "so bad it's good." They have a bizarre charm to them that can redeem the film.

Watching something as soulless as The Emoji Movie makes me actively cringe at the pandering and the corporate shallowness that is the crux of the film. Thank God that film is the worst that I've seen, for I have heard of the horrors of several other worse atrocities against the art of film.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.