MFGG Forums
Well... I have no other choice but this apology - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Well... I have no other choice but this apology (/showthread.php?tid=1748)

Pages: 1 2

Well... I have no other choice but this apology - Honey Saucer Gengar - 04-22-2019

Lately, I have been EXTREMELY toxic, bashing MFGG, spamming, being a bore, and making a fool of myself. 
But the chickens have come home to roost, and I have realized how much damage I have done. I have now realized that I'm the one causing all these forum problems, I'm the hypocrite, I'm the liar, I'm the spambot, and I'm the toxic user. 

When Drei said that there's times I'm the biggest a**h*** around. I was definitely the a**h*** part when I made those threads. 
Now, I'm old enough to know that sorry won't fix everything. And I'm just always toxic for some reason. I don't know why, but it happens, and I get in trouble. 

So please, forgive me.

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 04-22-2019

yeah turning 31 really gives you a new perspective on life

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - Evil Yoshi Toes - 04-22-2019

I think you need a break from the computer.

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - Mario - 04-23-2019

Who are you?

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - OssieTheOstrich - 04-23-2019

(04-23-2019, 06:37 AM)Mario Wrote: Who are you?

Mario, please say something relevant to the conversation..

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - Mario - 04-23-2019

(04-23-2019, 07:12 AM)Ostrich101 Wrote:

Mario, please say something relevant to the conversation.. 

Incredible reply. How far do you want to derail the convo?

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - OssieTheOstrich - 04-23-2019

(04-22-2019, 08:18 PM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: I think you need a break from the computer.

Yeah, he certainly does. At least until he learns to be nicer.

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - Amine Retro - 04-24-2019

have you been on the moon since last year or something

i'd tell you who he is but it'll just sound rude

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - Syaxamaphone - 04-25-2019

I forgive you Gengar.

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - Honey Saucer Gengar - 05-21-2019

(04-22-2019, 08:18 PM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: I think you need a break from the computer.

Yeah, to be honest, I think video games are the reason I'm not doing well in school.

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - HylianDev - 05-21-2019

join P.A.F. (parents against forknite)

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 05-22-2019

You are not the nice guy here, I mean, Why have you been trash talking on us?

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - Honey Saucer Gengar - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 03:40 AM)Slug101 Wrote: You are not the nice guy here, I mean, Why have you been trash talking on us?

The reason is, I'm not enjoying my time here.

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - Evil Yoshi Toes - 05-22-2019

If you are doing poorly in school because of videogames you should try unplugging your consoles and PC and packing them away during the week so you can be focused on your classwork. Banning yourself from playing videogames on school days can probably help you a lot. 

And if you aren't enjoying your time at MFGG, you can either let us know what you think can be better (in a productive fashion. I know you've done this many times but you've hardly ever presented it in a productive way), or you can take a break from MFGG or leave entirely. If you're not doing your best in school, maybe it'd be better that you take a break from videogames and forums anyway and focus on classes.

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - Honey Saucer Gengar - 05-22-2019

But I am doing well in school! It's just that I'm not on honor roll

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - Evil Yoshi Toes - 05-22-2019

Oh, OK. Earlier you said that you aren't doing well in school, but if you're actually doing well then that's good.

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - Daisy - 05-25-2019

I have to say I haven't been enjoying my time on MFGG either but that is still no excuse to trashtalk it.

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - The Dark Warrior - 05-26-2019

maybe consider your parents did a bad job raising you by obliging you to do all sorts of toxic things that got out of hand?

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - Pedigree - 05-26-2019

What the f***, S? Why blame the parents?

He's old enough to be responsible for his own behavior.

As for the apology, I think you should save it until you're willing to work on and change your behavior instead of using it as an excuse to seek attention.

RE: Well... I have no other choice but this apology - Pedigree - 05-28-2019

I think it's possible for you to redeem yourself. But first, you can stop writing articles on random wikis about people.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.