MFGG Forums
Coins = Submission Count!? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Coins = Submission Count!? (/showthread.php?tid=1783)

Coins = Submission Count!? - Q-Nova - 05-29-2019

Have any of you noticed that I, as of the time this post is made, have the same amounts of coins and submissions? Really, they're both 136! I didn't notice until quite recently! Is this a pure coincidence, or could this have a deep meaning to it!? Thinking I just can't stop thinking about it ever since I noticed!

RE: Coins = Submission Count!? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 05-30-2019

You are the Savior of MFGG, chosen by Fate. We've been waiting for you. The time has come for you to fulfill your duty.

RE: Coins = Submission Count!? - Q-Nova - 05-31-2019

Me? Chosen to save MFGG!? Huh? Wow, that makes total sense, now that you've said it! I wonder what I'll save MFGG from, though. Will it be from trolls? Or hackers? The Face? The Red Button? The Omegamatic? I just can only imagine what's going to happen here!

Hey, wait a minute, someone just gave me a coin. Uh... am I still the Savior of MFGG? Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

RE: Coins = Submission Count!? - Honey Saucer Gengar - 06-02-2019

(05-31-2019, 10:03 PM)Q-Nova Wrote: Me? Chosen to save MFGG!? Huh? Wow, that makes total sense, now that you've said it! I wonder what I'll save MFGG from, though. Will it be from trolls? Or hackers? The Face? The Red Button? The Omegamatic? I just can only imagine what's going to happen here!

Hey, wait a minute, someone just gave me a coin. Uh... am I still the Savior of MFGG? Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

I don't think so.

RE: Coins = Submission Count!? - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 06-02-2019

(05-31-2019, 10:03 PM)Q-Nova Wrote: Hey, wait a minute, someone just gave me a coin.

yeah that was me
now my coins match my accepted submission count

RE: Coins = Submission Count!? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 06-03-2019

You'll save MFGG from dying, o'l chosen robot one

RE: Coins = Submission Count!? - Q-Nova - 06-03-2019

(06-02-2019, 05:25 PM)GothGirlGangBlasterMaster Wrote:
(05-31-2019, 10:03 PM)Q-Nova Wrote: Hey, wait a minute, someone just gave me a coin.

yeah that was me

Gasp!

You decided to hand out your one coin so you can steal the title of Savior of MFGG!?

RE: Coins = Submission Count!? - CaptainDrewBoy - 06-21-2019

How do you even get coins?

RE: Coins = Submission Count!? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 06-21-2019

(06-21-2019, 01:16 PM)CaptainDrewBoy Wrote: How do you even get coins?

I think there are various factors, but I don't remember any of them. Don't worry about getting them though, because right now there isn't anything you can do with them other than give them away.

RE: Coins = Submission Count!? - Fun With Despair - 06-22-2019

(06-02-2019, 05:25 PM)GothGirlGangBlasterMaster Wrote:

yeah that was me
not anymore, kiddo

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.