MFGG Forums
OH NO GUYS YOU MUST RUN FOR YOUR LIVES (B U P) - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: OH NO GUYS YOU MUST RUN FOR YOUR LIVES (B U P) (/showthread.php?tid=1796)

OH NO GUYS YOU MUST RUN FOR YOUR LIVES (B U P) - OssieTheOstrich - 06-14-2019

I've been transformed into a Toad by a Toad sprite I created in MSPAINT and it told me that It'll start to "B U P" other members on this site!!

This is far worse then the Dark Staff MFGGers that invaded in 2016, since the Toad has gotten so much power from the constant Simpleflips memes and other Toad memes, so basically all I'm saying is...

...RUN FOR YOUR LIVES BEFORE YOU ARE NE-NE-NEXT...

BUP BUP BUP BUP BUP BUP BUP

RE: OH NO GUYS YOU MUST RUN FOR YOUR LIVES (B U P) - Evil Yoshi Toes - 06-14-2019

I will run but first can you explain what a "BUP" is?

RE: OH NO GUYS YOU MUST RUN FOR YOUR LIVES (B U P) - floppingcheepcheep - 06-14-2019

(06-14-2019, 10:25 AM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: I will run but first can you explain what a "BUP" is?

i believe it's a joke in the simpleflips community.

RE: OH NO GUYS YOU MUST RUN FOR YOUR LIVES (B U P) - OssieTheOstrich - 06-14-2019

(06-14-2019, 11:21 AM)floppingcheepcheep Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 10:25 AM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: I will run but first can you explain what a "BUP" is?

i believe it's a joke in the simpleflips community. 
That's right you fools, it came from our master, SIMPLEFLIPS. I've now possessed Ostrich's mind and body, and soon I'll call my friends and they will take over your site, forums, discord, and HQ so we can prove to everyone that we Toads aren't just a meme. MUWBUPHAMUWBUPHAMUWBUPHA!!!

I'll let Ostrich post his Mario fangame updates though, since I haven't completely possessed his entire bird brain yet. This will also be true for other members who we've possessed and are still active and posting updates to there projects.

#ShoutoutsToSimpleflips #Toad4Smash #2manyPaperToads4u

RE: OH NO GUYS YOU MUST RUN FOR YOUR LIVES (B U P) - Mors - 06-14-2019

wtf no toad would never do that im shaking and crying wtf

RE: OH NO GUYS YOU MUST RUN FOR YOUR LIVES (B U P) - SonicKade2048 - 06-14-2019

that's... quite a big signature. are you sure it won't be too large compared to most others?

RE: OH NO GUYS YOU MUST RUN FOR YOUR LIVES (B U P) - OssieTheOstrich - 06-15-2019

(06-14-2019, 01:14 PM)Mors Wrote: *BUP* no toad would never do that im shaking and crying *BUP*

That's right Mors, I've decided to show my true colors to the world, and if you don't want me to "B U P" you like I did with Ostroboy, you'll have to join my "B U P Toad Army", or else you'll suffer the consequences!

(06-14-2019, 07:02 PM)SonicKade2048 Wrote: that's... quite a big signature. are you sure it won't be too large compared to most others?
FOOL, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT A BIG SIGNATURE WITH A "B U P" IS A SIGN OF WAR. AFTER WE TAKE OVER MARIO FAN GAMES GALAXY, WE ARE GONNA ATTACK THE COUNTRY OF LITTLELUND DUE TO ITS LEADER MISSING SINCE 2018(?), THUS LEAVING HIS COUNTRY DEFENSELESS. MUHABUPAHABUPBUPHA!!!

THE ONLY WAY FOR US TO STOP THE INVASION IS....

....Giving us the Rolling Mario badge!

MUHABUPAHABUPBUPHA!!
MUHABUPAHABUPBUPHA!!
MUHABUPAHABUPBUPHA!!

~ Toad

RE: OH NO GUYS YOU MUST RUN FOR YOUR LIVES (B U P) - Evil Yoshi Toes - 06-15-2019

What’s so bad about becoming a toad?

RE: OH NO GUYS YOU MUST RUN FOR YOUR LIVES (B U P) - OssieTheOstrich - 06-16-2019

(06-15-2019, 09:54 AM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: What’s so bad about becoming a toad?

I forgot to mention that you become a mindless Toad minion and join my army of Toads!
MUHABUPAHABUPBUPHA!!

RE: OH NO GUYS YOU MUST RUN FOR YOUR LIVES (B U P) - strabiri - 06-16-2019

Question, w h a t

RE: OH NO GUYS YOU MUST RUN FOR YOUR LIVES (B U P) - SonicKade2048 - 07-07-2019

So this is the fabled MFGG I have heard so much about... The "army" of Toads has vanished without a trace, somehow, and all that's left are Users who make Fan-Games, as well as their Staff...

I will have to find a way to meet these Users, but maybe simple text chatting can do... perhaps that open "Discord Server" will suffice.

Yes... that will work. All I need to do is leave this simple desktop...

RE: OH NO GUYS YOU MUST RUN FOR YOUR LIVES (B U P) - OssieTheOstrich - 07-08-2019

So since Kirb has bumped this thread I can tell ya what happened to the toads...

...They got bored and left. Instead the're gonna try to take over something else but I could care less of what it is.

You might be wondering on how I'm not a Toad anymore as well, and the answer to that is that...

...Toad thought I wasn't a good body for him, so he got out of my head.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.