MFGG Forums
What game are you currently right now? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: What game are you currently right now? (/showthread.php?tid=1800)

Pages: 1 2 3

What game are you currently right now? - ryder895632 - 06-15-2019

I play the game right now is Asphalt 8 Airborne. This is my favorite.
AND
What game are you currently right now?

RE: What game are you currently right now? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 06-15-2019

The games I've been playing the most recently are Super Smash Bros and Oblivion.

RE: What game are you currently right now? - VinnyVideo - 06-16-2019

Lately I've been trying to finish the original Final Fantasy VII (or, technically, the PC version for Steam).

RE: What game are you currently right now? - SilverVortex - 06-16-2019

i'm not currently playing anything right now, but i'm planning to revisit the legend of zelda: breath of the wild, since the sequel was announced at e3.

RE: What game are you currently right now? - strabiri - 06-16-2019

I am not currently a game, however, i am playing roblox.

RE: What game are you currently right now? - Mors - 06-16-2019

Cadence of Hyrule.

I liked Crypt of the Necrodancer and I like this even more.

RE: What game are you currently right now? - Flametale - 06-20-2019

Oof, a few to be honest, I kind of flicker between games

Risk of Rain 2 has been good fun, and I can never say no to a bit of Fallout New Vegas ((((modded to hell))))
Hypnospace Outlaw is a very good timesink of an internet simulator, if you're prone to nostalgia as much as I am, I suggest you check it out.
The last game(s) I've been replaying recently however, is The Legacy of Kain series.

And sometimes I throw down as Ganondorf on smash

RE: What game are you currently right now? - fireball3k - 06-26-2019

shin megami tensei: strange journey redux is my current jam.

damn, i feel a bit like fujiko when i say that, considering he was so into the series. i wonder what happened to that jerk.

RE: What game are you currently right now? - Myte - 06-28-2019

I'm currently on Episode 4 of Dai Gyakuten Saiban

RE: What game are you currently right now? - Arrietty - 07-10-2019

Final Fantasy XIV's new Shadowbringers expansion.

It's all around amazing so far outside of some unfortunate changes to the classes like Scholar. My main class (Machinist) got one hell of a good redesign and the new Dancer class is very fun. The story and dungeons are reallly damn good and engaging too. There's sooo much I can talk about lol

RE: What game are you currently right now? - Pedigree - 07-10-2019

If I had to pick which game I was right now, it'd have to be Sonic Heroes: cheesy and cringe-worthy but still fun to be around.

The games that I am currently playing are Pokemon Go, Super Mario Maker 2 and Dr. Mario World.

RE: What game are you currently right now? - GeneralGuy - 07-10-2019

Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon. Kinda burned out on those games, and only play them periodically to check and download the Wi-Fi events.

RE: What game are you currently right now? - Yoshin - 07-10-2019

Been playing Pokemon Blue since I havent in almost a decade.
Other then that I'm constantly doing something with terraria.

RE: What game are you currently right now? - Mario - 07-10-2019

every hear of a game called Minecraft? Well it's real and it's still one of the best games

RE: What game are you currently right now? - Retriever II - 07-13-2019

Been too tied up with work and cosplay con deadlines, but probably going to go back to Minecraft and try to resurrect my mods on the latest version.

RE: What game are you currently right now? - Kirby's Adventure - 07-14-2019

(06-26-2019, 11:19 PM)fireball3k Wrote: shin megami tensei: strange journey redux is my current jam.

damn, i feel a bit like fujiko when i say that, considering he was so into the series. i wonder what happened to that jerk.

I think Fuji is still active on Tumblr.

As for myself, I played through Super Mario Land the other day

RE: What game are you currently right now? - Pharad - 07-18-2019

Hello, currently I'm rocking two games. One on my Nintendo Switch, and the other on my PS4. Both titles have just been released, and I couldn't have been happier with how excellent they turned out to be. Love

On my Nintendo Switch, I'm rocking Super Mario Maker 2. The title is an absolute blast if you're Mario fan. The game's campaign is splendid and entertaining, there's no level system (at least the one we're used to having in Mario games) and each level is more delicate and innovative than the last. Honestly, if the game was to only have a 100+ level campaign, I'd still be quite satisfied with the purchase. But oh God it has more, and more it can offer plenty! 

The Online connectivity, course sharing system, and the ability to traverse the maddening trials together with your buddies is an absolute beast, and don't even get me started on the Course Maker part. Because it exceeded even my highest expectations, and don't get me wrong - I was already expecting ALOT! 

The second game which I bought just yesterday (blasting with 40% discount on a release day xD) is the newest Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers (expansion). It's an MMORPG which I parted ways with almost half a year ago, however, the newest DLC forced me to come back and take a glance. And it's good that I did... The expansion changed a bunch of stuff within the in-game world, and, honestly, I love it!

So yeah, these two are in my head constantly, work, friends, spouse, shower - all I think of is 
Super Mario Maker 2 and Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers! xD

Oh, btw - if you click on the two titles you'll see the place where I acquired both. Eneba offered the very best price on both pieces, haven't checked it since yesterday, so not quite sure what's the situation now.

RE: What game are you currently right now? - Kokonoe - 07-18-2019

Playing Shadowbringers to dress up cute. 

Playing Yu-Gi-Oh! on Switch cause card games are fun.

Playing Smash Bros. Melee cause I need that adrenaline rush.

RE: What game are you currently right now? - Arrietty - 07-20-2019

(07-10-2019, 09:39 PM)Mario Wrote: every hear of a game called Minecraft? Well it's real and it's still one of the best games

Minecraft is unironically one of my most played games of all time. I can see FFXIV beating it at some point.

RE: What game are you currently right now? - Mario - 07-20-2019

(07-20-2019, 05:42 AM)Arrietty Wrote:
(07-10-2019, 09:39 PM)Mario Wrote: every hear of a game called Minecraft? Well it's real and it's still one of the best games

Minecraft is unironically one of my most played games of all time. I can see FFXIV beating it at some point. 

It's not without its problems, but whenever I pick it up, it really does hold up for a long time until I put it down again.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.