MFGG Forums
MFGG: Renewal - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Development Showcase (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: MFGG: Renewal (/showthread.php?tid=1830)

MFGG: Renewal - Littlink - 07-05-2019

[Image: 0IHqgMs.png]
so i figured that now would be a good time as any to show off something that literally no one has ever seen until now

the project will never actually be finished as i have no interest in gamedev nowadays, plus the timing is off for when it would have been released anyhoo, but at least people can see what it might have been in the end

RE: MFGG: Renewal - Mors - 07-05-2019

Wow this actually looks pretty cool. It's a shame that it won't be finished. :/

RE: MFGG: Renewal - VinnyVideo - 07-05-2019

Whoa, it's @Littlink! That's a name I haven't seen in a while. I hope life is treating you well!

I watched the video. This project seems impressive indeed, and I'm glad you shared it with us. I wish it could've been finished, although I also understand if you don't feel like finishing a game about a forum software upgrade that happened nearly a decade ago!

I miss the days when MFGGers did more things with refs. I wish people made - and finished - more things like this.

RE: MFGG: Renewal - King Piranha Plant - 07-05-2019

Dude this is seriously awesome. The art is so fun and that ending was so satisfying; I feel like enough effort went into your project that you could still upload some form of it to the site. It'd make it more likely for an old MFGGer to see it if and whenever they might visit casually.

RE: MFGG: Renewal - DJ Yoshiman - 07-09-2019

what the heck

This thing is beautiful, oozes indie charm, and did you make the music as well?

This is intense for 2006 or 2008 or whenever it was made. I'm super surprised.

RE: MFGG: Renewal - Littlink - 07-09-2019

@Mors
 thats life for you, eh?

@VinnyVideo
yeah i feel you, its a fond nostalgia from more innocent days

@King Piranha Plant
thanks! though its currently not in a playable state without work im not willing to put into it currently, maybe someday though

@DJ Yoshiman
oh hey man! yep, all the music is mine save the game over screen (megaman), the victory screen (final fantasy victory), and the final boss. I hope you got to see your stained glass window in the great hall!

RE: MFGG: Renewal - GeneralGuy - 07-09-2019

Wow, that was amazing! Especially the final level, which was pretty badass. This looks extremely good and well put together. Awesome job, Littlink!

RE: MFGG: Renewal - DJ Yoshiman - 07-09-2019

(07-09-2019, 01:29 AM)Littlink Wrote: @Mors
 thats life for you, eh?

@VinnyVideo
yeah i feel you, its a fond nostalgia from more innocent days

@King Piranha Plant
thanks! though its currently not in a playable state without work im not willing to put into it currently, maybe someday though

@DJ Yoshiman
oh hey man! yep, all the music is mine save the game over screen (megaman) and the victory screen (final fantasy victory). I hope you got to see your stained glass window in the great hall!
I did see it. I smiled in glee. I also did the same when I saw the TD window.

RE: MFGG: Renewal - Kirby's Adventure - 07-09-2019

The Forum 12 level is seriously cool. I'd like to have seen this finished just to play through that.

RE: MFGG: Renewal - VinnyVideo - 07-09-2019

It's always quite a treat to see (or hear!) a fangame with an all-original soundtrack!

RE: MFGG: Renewal - Retriever II - 07-10-2019

Woah, that was a neat project, looks like a lot of effort made it into the game.  Thanks for sharing this.

I had a serious Alphys true lab feel in Forum 12, despite that being like 6 years later.

RE: MFGG: Renewal - Yoshin - 07-10-2019

wow this brings back some nostalgia

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.