MFGG Forums
what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? (/showthread.php?tid=1831)

what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - bearofsquares - 07-08-2019

after looking at the games slated to release on switch for the remainder of this year, as well as other games that have caught my eye, i'd like to ask you all this: what games are you looking forward to play later this year?
i'm personally very excited about the link's awakening remake, along with kill la kill: if, dragon quest builders 2 and the remaster of final fantasy 8.

RE: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - Pedigree - 07-09-2019

Luigi's Mansion 3 is definitely number one. Drawing a blank on anything else at the moment.

RE: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - SilverVortex - 07-09-2019

luigi's mansion 3, link's awakening remake, persona 5 royal (technically that's 2020 but japan's getting it this year so it counts, i guess?), fire emblem three houses, and the spyro reignited port.

RE: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - strabiri - 07-09-2019

luigis mansion 3 only

RE: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 07-09-2019

Luigi's mansion. I can't think of anything else off the top of my head that comes out this year that I'm excited for.

RE: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - EDGE - 08-22-2019

Sorry about the bump but I'm looking forward to Oninaki, Astral Chain, Luigi's Mansion, Links Awakening and Daemon X Machina.
Been busy with Dragon Quest Builders 2 for now.

RE: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - Pharad - 08-23-2019

I am still stuck neck-deep in Mario Maker, but I am praying for Borderlands 3 (probably one of the cheapest links I have found) to come sooner, as well as Watchdogs, but that's a loooong way off. I also give half my vote to Astral Chain, since their combat seems nice - the duo thing will either be interesting or a pain.

RE: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - strabiri - 08-23-2019

Really just Luigi's Mansion and maybe Link's Awakening DX Special Edition Redux Remade Remastered.

RE: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - Andy Journey - 08-24-2019

Luigi's Mansion 3, Doom eternal and Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PC version).

RE: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 08-24-2019

Toontown Corporate Clash

RE: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - Alexandra - 08-27-2019

AI: The Somnium Files is the big one, I guess

RE: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - smbmaster99 - 08-29-2019

Luigi's Mansion 3 is a huge one, Link's Awakening Remake, and Dragon Quest XI S.

Never played a Dragon Quest game before but I thoroughly enjoyed the demo so I'm looking forward to the full version in late september. I've never played Link's Awakening, so I'm excited to get a chance to play it with such a beautiful art style. I'm not really sure where to start for Luigi's Mansion 3 lol I'm just really excited to play it XP

RE: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - Angustia - 08-29-2019

Fire Emblem has been eating up most of my freetime already but Link's Awakening will be a nice nostalgia trip for me! Other than that, not sure! Just got a ps4 so maybe I'll see something that comes out later!

RE: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - GeneralGuy - 08-31-2019

Link's Awakening remake

I want to like Pokemon Sword and Shield, but it's just so bad. The quality of the franchise has gone down the toilet and I've outgrown it anyway.

RE: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - justlexi93 - 10-30-2019

Aside from Luigi's Mansion 3, I am looking forward to playing Tokyo Ghoul: Recall to Exist.

RE: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - Daisy - 10-30-2019

Luigi’s Mansion 3.

RE: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 02:14 AM)justlexi93 Wrote: Aside from Luigi's Mansion 3, I am looking forward to playing Tokyo Ghoul: Recall to Exist.

i haven't heard of tokyo ghoul: recall to exist. glad to hear it interested you! what about it made you want to play?

RE: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - ~Smoke~ - 11-10-2019

Halo Infinite, CyberPunk 2077 and Last of Us II

[Edit] Guess it aint this year. but its all I'm looking forward to. Maybe I'll buy Red Dead Redemption II on PC so the frame rates are actually decent

RE: what games are you looking forward to play later this year? - Yoshin - 11-10-2019

Digimon Survive

Not this year but SMT V if it EVER comes out

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.