MFGG Forums
Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? (/showthread.php?tid=1842)

Pages: 1 2

Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - Thunder - 07-10-2019

[Image: Shadow-The-Hedgehog-Game-Classic-Silk-Po...pg_q50.jpg]

Basically the coolest guy around

* has guns
* motorcycle
* jet boots
* gets the girl (every time)

is there a cooler character??? respond to the poll then discuss below

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 07-10-2019

i wonder if i really thought shadow was cool back when i was in elementary school. when they announced he was getting his own game i remember being really excited for it, but it's hard to tell if i loved the character or if i was just excited to play a new sonic game.
he did have that mysterious quality that engaged my imagination back then. is he a robot, a clone, an alien? why does he have weird powers and special shoes?
they kinda lost those qualities over the years and he's basically just sonic's 4000th friend, but he was interesting for a while

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - SilverVortex - 07-10-2019

joker from persona 5 would like to have a word with you

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - GeneralGuy - 07-10-2019

[Image: e90369ef948c5164179c20e29613bb67.jpg]

Don't forget: He has guns

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - Rob - 07-10-2019

Luigi

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - Medaforcer - 07-10-2019

Honestly I thought he was cool in SA2. He had an ok character arc, but in the end popularity meant even death couldn't stop him from becoming... whatever he is now.

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - GeneralGuy - 07-10-2019

(07-10-2019, 09:58 PM)Medaforcer Wrote: but in the end popularity meant even death couldn't stop him from becoming... whatever he is now.

LMAO

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - strabiri - 07-11-2019

paul mccartney

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - Ashurasonic - 07-13-2019

You misspelled Captain Falcon.

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - SilverVortex - 07-13-2019

(07-10-2019, 04:43 PM)GeneralGuy Wrote: [Image: e90369ef948c5164179c20e29613bb67.jpg]

Don't forget: He has guns

joker from persona 5 also has GUN as his neutral special

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - Arrietty - 07-13-2019

shadow is da only gud sonic hame becuz it has guns and swearing but itneeds nudity lol i hope they make a sequel for us true GUAMERS!!!!

*eats an onion* rise up.... gam...ers.....

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - Fujiko - 07-14-2019

not gonna lie Shadow was probably my first crush

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - Fourside Seven - 07-15-2019

(07-10-2019, 09:58 PM)Medaforcer Wrote: Honestly I thought he was cool in SA2. He had an ok character arc, but in the end popularity meant even death couldn't stop him from becoming... whatever he is now.

He honestly would've been a better character had he stayed dead and his sacrifice motivated the other characters to go HAM on Eggman whenever he starts s***

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - Arrietty - 07-15-2019

I wouldn't have minded Shadow's return if they didn't make him such a tryhard post-SA2.

He can be pretty great when done right. See: Sonic Universe.

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - Fourside Seven - 07-15-2019

(07-15-2019, 06:58 AM)Arrietty Wrote: I wouldn't have minded Shadow's return if they didn't make him such a tryhard post-SA2.

He can be pretty great when done right. See: Sonic Universe.

Like, he's handled legitimately well in the hands of good writers. SEGA themselves usually just have abysmal writing.

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - Flygon - 07-16-2019

Everyone knows the coolest character is Ice Man.

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - Medaforcer - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 05:41 AM)Flygon Wrote: Everyone knows the coolest character is Ice Man.

Um ACTUALLY 

https://megaman.fandom.com/wiki/Cold_Man

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - recent - 07-17-2019

(07-11-2019, 04:48 AM)ultragreenmario Wrote: paul mccartney

only when he plays helter skelter

to answer OP literally any character with a somber palette that uses guns will be about as cool as shadow is. thats literally all his traits

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - Yoshin - 07-17-2019

Madara Uchiha. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

RE: Is there any character cooler than Shadow the Hedgehog? - strabiri - 07-17-2019

the character from my most recent creepyapyapasta

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.