MFGG Forums
Here's a bit of my work and what I've been up to - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Arts Board (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Here's a bit of my work and what I've been up to (/showthread.php?tid=1846)

Here's a bit of my work and what I've been up to - Medaforcer - 07-10-2019

Hey all, I'm now a full time concept artist in the games industry since a lot of us last talked and thought I'd share some of my work I've been doing.

[Image: taylor-jansen-001-taylor-jansen-chogath-...1520272346]I did this for a contest on polycount that was hosted for Riot games. I got third place overall so it wasn't a bad showing! There's more work involved in this on my Artstation.

[Image: taylor-jansen-lord-mordekaiser-taylor-ja...1561430525]This was my first design to make it into League of Legends this year, so it has a soft spot in my heart. More skins will be coming later this year, look forward to Pantheon's rework.

[Image: taylor-jansen-day-8-metal.jpg?1502390751][Image: taylor-jansen-day-7-norse-ghost.jpg?1502390789]A couple random sketches.

So yeah! If you wanna see more of my stuff check out my:

Artstation

And sometimes I post stuff on Twitter

Also I worked on this icon I have on that came bundled with a skin in League of Legends.

RE: Here's a bit of my work and what I've been up to - Evil Yoshi Toes - 07-10-2019

Awesome work!

RE: Here's a bit of my work and what I've been up to - King Piranha Plant - 07-10-2019

Super legit work. Just followed you on Twitter! It's neat to see so many MFGGers who moved onto really awesome creative careers.

RE: Here's a bit of my work and what I've been up to - Medaforcer - 07-11-2019

(07-10-2019, 10:53 PM)King Piranha Plant Wrote: Super legit work. Just followed you on Twitter! It's neat to see so many MFGGers who moved onto really awesome creative careers.

Same it's fun to see stuff like Hat in Time or Did You Know Gaming come from MFGG members

Or your youtube channel I just saw! MFGG has the spice

RE: Here's a bit of my work and what I've been up to - Parakarry - 07-11-2019

People are really doing pro works and things. It's pretty wild. I don't have anything to show, however.
Though I do have an idea that I got in my head long ago that I would love to expand on one day... I should make a thread on it.

RE: Here's a bit of my work and what I've been up to - Ashurasonic - 07-11-2019

Great work. All of your recent pictures motivate me to keep drawing and improving my own stuff.

RE: Here's a bit of my work and what I've been up to - Retriever II - 07-11-2019

Oh man, that's awesome.  Thanks for sharing some of your work.

It's really neat to see where people have ended up, especially those who did go on to work in the games industry.

I did not, but I am surprised where some of my work has surfaced regardless.

RE: Here's a bit of my work and what I've been up to - VinnyVideo - 07-11-2019

Very cool! I love the lighting in these.

It's always nice to see MFGGers who "go pro" in the industry! Keep up the good work.

RE: Here's a bit of my work and what I've been up to - GeneralGuy - 07-11-2019

Awesome work, Medaforcer!

Yeah, a lot of MFGGers have gone on to do great things. MechaBowser made A Hat in Time, and Shane Gill (aka Badassbill) made the Did You Know Gaming series on YouTube.

RE: Here's a bit of my work and what I've been up to - DJ Yoshiman - 07-13-2019

Hot damn. You did have some great art before, and it just... blew up exponentially.

Consider your Twitter enjoying another follower!

RE: Here's a bit of my work and what I've been up to - Fourside Seven - 07-13-2019

I’ve seen a bunch of these on Facebook and IG and I’m still blown away every time.

RE: Here's a bit of my work and what I've been up to - Hyper - 07-14-2019

These are absolutely astounding! It's very interesting how some of y'all ends up in an actual game industries. Unfortunately I am kinda stuck helping clients with databases.

RE: Here's a bit of my work and what I've been up to - Demonlemon - 07-14-2019

awesome stuff

RE: Here's a bit of my work and what I've been up to - Medaforcer - 07-14-2019

(07-14-2019, 01:18 AM)Hypernova Wrote: These are absolutely astounding! It's very interesting how some of y'all ends up in an actual game industries. Unfortunately I am kinda stuck helping clients with databases.

That sounds totally valid to me!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.