MFGG Forums
The last time I posted at MFGG was a few seconds ago... - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The last time I posted at MFGG was a few seconds ago... (/showthread.php?tid=1911)

The last time I posted at MFGG was a few seconds ago... - Lumireaver - 07-25-2019

But before that, the last time I posted was like ages ago.

I guess I used to go by "Luminous_Reaver" which over the years has been shortened into just Lumireaver. A lot of my time at MFGG sort of blends together with my time at Pixeltendo and also MP2D's forum. Many of the friends I made similarly frequented all three (and other places, like MAL). Where I went by the name "Purple_Grenadier".

Here's some junk:
[Image: hypnoreaver.gif][Image: Reavtar.gif]
Something someone made for me:
[Image: GiftfromYoshiClone.png]

Might keep digging through Photobucket to find other stuff, but I'm lazy. Also back then I relied on Imageshack and that stupid site kicked the bucket, taking lots of my work and s*** that I've received and rehosted with it.

Oh, also there was that one time my DA was flagged with a copyright violation since I sprited Mario and Luigi style sprites of characters like Captain Picard and Vash the Stampede which their poopy moderators somehow believed I had ripped and uploaded as my own work. Hm, all this nostalgia is making me bitter.

Anyway, to avoid the risk of spending too much time talking about myself, for those of you folks who joined in the intervening years since I left, and those of you returning veterans, it's a pleasure to see this place again. (Where is the Codec skin?)

RE: The last time I posted at MFGG was a few seconds ago... - CuteYoshiGirl - 07-26-2019

Hey! Nice to see you again!

RE: The last time I posted at MFGG was a few seconds ago... - Vert - 07-26-2019

Right, Pixeltendo. I remember the intense """rivalry""". It was pretty funny in hindsight.

RE: The last time I posted at MFGG was a few seconds ago... - Lumireaver - 07-26-2019

(07-26-2019, 04:53 AM)Vert Wrote: Right, Pixeltendo. I remember the intense """rivalry""". It was pretty funny in hindsight.

Bro, I never felt the rivalry, or else I wouldn't have joined both of them, but I'd be lying if I said there wasn't one.

I think it'd be awesome if one day we all met each other in real life and we were all successful game devs. 

(07-26-2019, 12:48 AM)CuteYoshiGirl Wrote: Hey! Nice to see you again!

I remember you.

RE: The last time I posted at MFGG was a few seconds ago... - GeneralGuy - 07-26-2019

Hey Luminous Reaver! Great to see you again! I remember you were one of the popular '06ers.

RE: The last time I posted at MFGG was a few seconds ago... - Lumireaver - 07-27-2019

(07-26-2019, 08:33 PM)GeneralGuy Wrote: Hey Luminous Reaver! Great to see you again! I remember you were one of the popular '06ers.

I don't even know what that means. At this point in my life I'm working on a PhD. I still love pixel art, but that's a passion and something that i pursue. But I'm cool with that.

RE: The last time I posted at MFGG was a few seconds ago... - VinnyVideo - 07-28-2019

Welcome back to MFGG! It's really cool that you're working on your PhD. I hope it's going well... or at least as well as a PhD adventure can go!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.