MFGG Forums
Vitiman has retired from his staff position - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: News and Events (https://forums.mfgg.net/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Vitiman has retired from his staff position (/thread-1946.html)

Vitiman has retired from his staff position - Fun With Despair - 07-31-2019

Today, I come bearing news that some of you already probably know. @Vitiman has retired from their staff position as of a couple days ago.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Vitiman for the contributions he has made, particularly with regards to the main site and the many forum and site skins he has helped in porting forward.

The staff as a whole wishes him luck in any non-mfgg endeavors he pursues going forward, and his work will be missed.

Beyond that, there's not much to truly say on the topic. We won't be undergoing any drastic changes in site staffing as a result of this newfound vacancy yet, but bear with us over the next couple of weeks as we adjust to this change.

RE: Vitiman has retired from his staff position - Q-Nova - 07-31-2019

I'm sorry to hear that you're stepping down from staff position, @Vitiman, but I can understand if you're feeling overwhelmed. I thought you did a great job as a staff member, therefore I shall thank you for all the efforts you've done here! You made some pretty good, inspiring games, like Taco Wario and Birdo vs. Macintosh! Whatever you're doing right now, good luck! Smile

As a side note, there was a couple times where I got a message from the staff when I had an accepted submission. I suspect that they're from Vitiman, but whether or not he really did, I'd like to thank whoever sent those messages! Really makes me smile! I wish the staff would do that more often (or at least leave a comment).

RE: Vitiman has retired from his staff position - VinnyVideo - 07-31-2019

Sorry to see you're stepping down, but if you think it's best for you to take a break, I understand.

Thanks for all you've done as a staffer, and thanks for being such a prolific creator of fun fangames!

RE: Vitiman has retired from his staff position - May - 07-31-2019

My condolences and best wishes are with you, Vitiman. You were a fantastic Site Staffer, and your hard work was greatly appreciated. I wish you good luck in the future.

RE: Vitiman has retired from his staff position - Yakibomb - 07-31-2019

Good luck in your journey, Vitiman! It's been wonderful to see an admin like you around, and it is sad to see you step down.

Are you still sticking around MFGG, Vitiman?

RE: Vitiman has retired from his staff position - Hypernova - 07-31-2019

Sorry to see him go. But I understand where exactly he's coming from and he do not have any plans hanging around here anymore.

RE: Vitiman has retired from his staff position - Mario - 08-01-2019

you either leave a hero or staff long enough to become a villain

RE: Vitiman has retired from his staff position - DustinVG - 08-03-2019

It’s a shame, but I definitely understand.