MFGG Forums
How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? (/showthread.php?tid=2018)

Pages: 1 2

How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - Angustia - 08-13-2019

and I do mean every single one.

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - Pedigree - 08-13-2019

You literally can't. There's many that came from events we no longer do. We're about to cull a bunch of them though.

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - Angustia - 08-13-2019

(08-13-2019, 09:41 PM)Pedigree Wrote: You literally can't. There's many that came from events we no longer do. We're about to cull a bunch of them though.

What if I offer money?

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - Pedigree - 08-13-2019

MFGG doesn't take bribes, we are a corruption-free community.

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - GeneralGuy - 08-13-2019

Badges are worthless. Don't expect any new ones to come either.

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - Arrietty - 08-13-2019

Smile

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - Angustia - 08-13-2019

(08-13-2019, 09:49 PM)GeneralGuy Wrote: We're planning on starting up Sprite, Drawing and Minigame Competitions again, along with other events such as Secret Santa.

Nice. Looking forward to them!

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - Mors - 08-13-2019

A substantial site update related to badges may or may not arrive very soon Soveryhappy

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - GeneralGuy - 08-13-2019

(08-13-2019, 10:17 PM)Mors Wrote: A substantial site update related to badges may or may not arrive very soon Soveryhappy
oh boy how exciting

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - Hyper - 08-14-2019

I have a lot of badges. Wanna buy one?

As a bonus you'll also get this:
[Image: fd_fake_badge.png]

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - Syaxamaphone - 08-14-2019

I want Mario to roll on my postbit! Give it to me ! !

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - CuteYoshiGirl - 08-14-2019

Get out of MFGG Elon Musk! You can't buy us with your Tesla money!

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - Hyper - 08-14-2019

(08-14-2019, 03:16 AM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: I want Mario to roll on my postbit! Give it to me ! !
5 coins for Rolling Mario and that's all I'm asking for. FD's gonna be upset if he hears about my illegal deal.

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - OssieTheOstrich - 08-14-2019

Ask @Mors and bribe him with Tusk Bucks, then he'll give you all of them.

But seriously, you can't get all of the badges ever created.

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - Vert - 08-14-2019

I had to bribe Coco with all the Leberkäse in Austria to get that KFC badge and they haven't even transferred it. This game's rigged.

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - OssieTheOstrich - 08-14-2019

(08-14-2019, 12:03 PM)Vert Wrote: I had to bribe Coco with all the Leberkäse in Austria to get that KFC badge and they haven't even transferred it. This game's rigged.

I think Vinny likes Leberkäse, not Coco. Unless they both actually like it..

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - Vert - 08-14-2019

(08-14-2019, 12:13 PM)Ostrich101 Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 12:03 PM)Vert Wrote: I had to bribe Coco with all the Leberkäse in Austria to get that KFC badge and they haven't even transferred it. This game's rigged.

I think Vinny likes Leberkäse, not Coco. Unless they both actually like it..

No it's definitely Coco, staff can attest. We got some at the Spar when I stayed at his place for a week last year, it tastes a bit like a hotdog.

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - VinnyVideo - 08-14-2019

I eagerly await the day my lips touch Leberkäse for the first time.

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - DJ Yoshiman - 08-15-2019

(08-14-2019, 12:40 AM)Hypernova Wrote: I have a lot of badges. Wanna buy one?

As a bonus you'll also get this:
[Image: fd_fake_badge.png]

What the f***

No one holds the assholw adminy badge except for me! Get rid of your facade of a badge!

RE: How do I get all of the badges this website has to offer? - Syaxamaphone - 08-15-2019

He rolls...

into my heart!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.