MFGG Forums
MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe (/showthread.php?tid=2035)

MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 08-17-2019

As you can see, Oggy is a really mean Cat who doesn't give us his food, One time i gave Oggy a shadow so that he can give me money, and I got a SWATTER in return thanks to him being so rude and not giving me money, He doesn't give us his food either, When we try to get some food, He punished us for just getting food. One time he tortured us for money even though we did nothing wrong, he was trying to sell his primitive and weird paintings to Uncle Art Jam (how can he accept paintings that look so bad?). So, Me, Dee Dee and Marky had enough of this, MFGG & MW should beat up Oggy and his cousin Jack. WHO IS WITH ME?

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 08-17-2019

No, thank you.

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - Mario - 08-17-2019

I'm too busy, sorry

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - SonicKade2048 - 08-17-2019

[Image: unknown.png]

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - Pedigree - 08-17-2019

Confused

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 08-18-2019

I need you in my army

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - Evil Yoshi Toes - 08-18-2019

I think not. Sounds creepy!

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 08-19-2019

(08-18-2019, 09:26 AM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: I think not. Sounds creepy!

Do you really not feel our pain?

If you a cockroach, You might hate Oggy more than anything

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - Hyper - 08-19-2019

I regret to inform that I am not interested nor I have the free times.

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - Fun With Despair - 08-20-2019

[Image: 1437164013038.png]

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 08-20-2019

[Image: Screen_Shot_2019-08-20_at_3.10.56_PM.png]

If us cockroaches rule the world, Here's how it'll turn out

And Oggy is in real despair

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - Pedigree - 08-22-2019

Your posts are so nonsensical in this thread that if nobody had told me you changed your name from slug, I'd assume you were a spam bot.

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - OssieTheOstrich - 08-23-2019

(08-22-2019, 06:22 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Your posts are so nonsensical in this thread that if nobody had told me you changed your name from slug, I'd assume you were a spam bot.
Wouldn't a spam bot not have a custom made avatar? Hmmmm...?

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 08-24-2019

Okay guys, Here's a aftermath:

I am not Joey, i was impersonating him because some random creature asked me to

I made this all so that that creature would be happy and stuff

anyway....Lock the thread plz

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - OssieTheOstrich - 08-26-2019

@Mors JC is asking you to lock this thread.

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - Vert - 08-26-2019

(08-26-2019, 03:02 AM)Ostrich101 Wrote: @Mors JC is asking you to lock this thread.

[Image: 8zHiOK2.jpg]

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 08-26-2019

@Mors, If you're an Oggy and the Cockroaches fan: Don't lock this thread

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - OssieTheOstrich - 08-26-2019

(08-26-2019, 03:24 AM)Vert Wrote:
(08-26-2019, 03:02 AM)Ostrich101 Wrote: @Mors JC is asking you to lock this thread.

[Image: 8zHiOK2.jpg]

(08-24-2019, 10:06 AM)Slug101 Wrote: anyway....Lock the thread plz

Thinking

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - Vert - 08-26-2019

What a shame.

RE: MFGG and MW should defeat Oggy and Jack and Cockroaches will rule the universe - Evil Yoshi Toes - 08-26-2019

Ok locked.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.