MFGG Forums
MFGG Review Drive 2019 - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: The Dungeon (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: The Vault (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: MFGG Review Drive 2019 (/showthread.php?tid=2088)

MFGG Review Drive 2019 - Hyper - 09-08-2019

When is the last time you remember there being a review drive? Well, I don’t remember as well since based on my knowledge, the last review drive happened over a decade ago hosted by ShadowMan. I think Pedigree might also attempt to do a review drive but I am not entirely sure if it’s actually an event or not.

I went over all of the submissions on the main site and there are numerous games and hacks that were unreviewed. However, unlike last time, we will host a competitive event and see who can be an efficient and insightful reviewer (main site rules still apply to all of the review).

We will list several games and hacks on a weekly basis (we will refer to this as the “weekly list”). Each user has to earn points depends on what kind of game/hack they have reviewed. We recommend to review what is listed on the weekly list but you are free to submit a review that is not on the weekly list. If your review does not abide to the main site submission rules, you will not get your points. Depending on number of participants, we will get 1-3 winners based on the highest points. We will update our weekly list on Sunday.

Here are the rules for points, please understand that the numbers of the reviews apply based on the number of reviews at the start of the week (at the time we update our weekly list):
  • 5 points - writing a review on a game/hack that is listed on the weekly list
  • 3 points - writing a review on a game/hack that has no reviews and is NOT listed on the weekly list
  • 2 points - writing a review on a game/hack that has 1-2 review(s) and is NOT listed on the weekly list
  • 1 point - writing a review on a game/hack that has 3 or more reviews and is NOT listed on the weekly list
  • 1 bonus point - writing a review on a game that is on the Hall of Fame list (regardless of time and year)
  • There are selected few games that will have additional bonus points like OS compatibility, identifying foreign language, and/or other special situations.
This event will last from 3 to 4 weeks depending on the number of reviews we have received. Each participant who scored over 10 points will be rewarded a special badge! Depending on the number of winners, those who have the highest score will receive a different badge. Winners will be placed in the hall of fame as soon as that feature is complete.

All right, let's cut to the chase. Here are the list of games and hacks for Sept 09 - 15:  Let the reviews begin!

RE: MFGG Review Drive 2019 - Hyper - 09-11-2019

I have realized that unfortunately, I am not able to update the list on a daily basis nor other staff are active to help out for the event. I have updated the daily list to weekly list. Rules are still the same.

RE: MFGG Review Drive 2019 - Hyper - 09-19-2019

Due to lack of entries, lack of time, and no other staff are interested taking over the review drive.

The review drive is cancelled.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.